Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Raiden

Everybody Edits Smilies

HI, I made some everybody edits smilies out of beads. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I will add new pictures as time goes on. Enjoy! (PS : I appreciate people telling me where I can work on these smilies, but these beads are melted together, so I'd have to make another smiley with ONE different look, which would take too long.) New Picture : Super Man, xD, and the Worker smiley.
[img]5294042995_cf932b514e.jpg
dddddd by likeroxdood, on Flickr5297404075_e59ecff187_s.jpg[/url]
yy by likeroxdood, on Flickr[/img]

Last edited by kjk (Dec 27 2010 3:10:19 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Everybody Edits Smilies

The big spender you have the monicle on the wrong side

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

The devil's horns need a bit of touchup. Nice job.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Besides, how is this off-topic? those are EE smileys.

#5 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Besides, how is this off-topic? those are EE smileys.

Agreed. Moved to General Discussion.

#6 Before February 2015

Raiden

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

The big spender you have the monicle on the wrong side

I know, I was taking the picture, but accidentally turned the face on wrong side, I'll change it.

Last edited by kjk (Dec 26 2010 3:22:08 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

bloo47

imo, fail. srry. smileys aren't made like that. those aren't remotely close besides some parts. try zooming in on the smileys. they aren't that size, or that shape. i made these like that: picture23e.png

#8 Before February 2015

Raiden

bloo47 wrote:

imo, fail. srry. smileys aren't made like that. those aren't remotely close besides some parts. try zooming in on the smileys. they aren't that size, or that shape. i made these like that: http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7738/picture23e.png

I just made what I thought looked good. It would take too long to change, so sry. (I AM a failure, my life is totally messed up XD)

#9 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Don't listen to him. They are good. It would be hard to transfer it pixel by pixel with those beads, which look quite large.

#10 Before February 2015

Raiden

ilyas3d wrote:

Don't listen to him. They are good. It would be hard to transfer it pixel by pixel with those beads, which look quite large.

K, Thx for the support. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Raiden 1423856631104801

Board footer