Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Mr.Eddy

I dislike the new World update

I do not like the new world update there is no point in it if you want a small or medium level you cant just cut the rest of the large world the only good new size is the long level. The new update also deleted my beta world and changed my normal world into a beta world and gave my a small normal world. Its like you gave us 2 large worlds and then took one away. I hate the new update.
PS. This is not a rant it's "Feedback".

#2 Before February 2015

emanresu

Re: I dislike the new World update

Make sure you're signing in using the beta client. You have two large worlds, but you only see one of them if you sign in with the non-beta client.

As for not liking the small/medium worlds, you don't have to buy them you know. I can see the small world being used for things like seeing who can make the most creative minigames in the limited space and stuff like that. Also useful for boss levels so you can make sure everyone is there instead of wandering around the map.

#3 Before February 2015

Mr.Eddy

emanresu wrote:

Make sure you're signing in using the beta client. You have two large worlds, but you only see one of them if you sign in with the non-beta client.

As for not liking the small/medium worlds, you don't have to buy them you know. I can see the small world being used for things like seeing who can make the most creative minigames in the limited space and stuff like that. Also useful for boss levels so you can make sure everyone is there instead of wandering around the map.

I do do that but I only have 1 small world and 1 large beta world. When the update came out it also deleted my beta world.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

are you using everybodyedits.com or beta.everybodyedits.com?
you need to use beta.everybodyedits.com

Mr.Eddy 1423856635104797

Board footer