Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-07 22:36:08, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-08 02:03:54)

pncordik

Random block generator?

can mark the option to make random blocks, a group of blocks that these blocks you have selected can be randomly selected by the block generator or in an order, you choose, or you can only generate one block
a doubt?
ask for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

knAxnIR.jpg

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-07-07 22:45:05

Raphe9000

Re: Random block generator?

Uhhh, could you.... clarify the suggestion for me please?

#3 2018-07-07 22:48:07

Kira

Raphe9000 wrote:

Unless you don't speak english, I have a hard time understanding how you cannot understand this quality suggestion. Could you clarify what isn't clear in this post?

Wooted by:

#4 2018-07-07 22:49:16

Raphe9000

Kira wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:

Unless you don't speak english, I have a hard time understanding how you cannot understand this quality suggestion. Could you clarify what isn't clear in this post?

Well, you see, the suggestion is of such immense quality that my mind, merely that of a human, is unable to comprehend it fully.

#5 2018-07-07 23:55:10

pncordik

kira speaked to i suggest this

knAxnIR.jpg

#6 2018-07-08 01:58:10

hummerz5

Can you attempt to make this topic and any further suggestions more intelligible? I’m afraid if we can’t understand you, you may feel ignored when no one talks with you.

Wooted by:

#7 2018-07-08 02:14:40

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

hummerz5 wrote:

Can you attempt to make this topic and any further suggestions more intelligible? I’m afraid if we can’t understand you, you may feel ignored when no one talks with you.

wow that's so selfish.. instead of calling out his suggestions as non intelligible, maybe it is YOU that is not wise enough to grasp these wise works of genius?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (4)

#8 2018-07-08 05:05:18

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm thinking a "randomize" block would be pretty good for trolling. Everytime you'd place a block it would be something random. So you could troll lines of whatever random block, deco or background is spawning.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#9 2018-07-08 06:58:01

Anatoly

You mean like in the old gravity worlds the background was generated?

#10 2018-07-08 09:44:48

LukeM
Website

Pretty sure I can guess at what the suggestion is, only because I've actually needed something like this before (and solved it by spamming random number keys, and I think using an autoclicker to automate that at some point)

It's often difficult to fill a large area with a random selection of blocks (for example the different types of sand / mars / lava / snow etc.), and sometimes if you try that they were not placed randomly, due to obvious overall patterns, and if you spend time making sure its completely random then it takes a huge amount of time to do. The suggestion (if I understand it correctly) is to allow you to select multiple blocks, then each time you place a block it randomly selects one from the selection, allowing you to quickly fill large areas randomly. I do think this would be useful, but it wouldn't really make sense unless other quick building tools are added (maybe thats something to think about for the reboot).

Wooted by:

#11 2018-07-08 09:50:05

peace

LukeM wrote:

Pretty sure I can guess at what the suggestion is, only because I've actually needed something like this before (and solved it by spamming random number keys, and I think using an autoclicker to automate that at some point)

It's often difficult to fill a large area with a random selection of blocks (for example the different types of sand / mars / lava / snow etc.), and sometimes if you try that they were not placed randomly, due to obvious overall patterns, and if you spend time making sure its completely random then it takes a huge amount of time to do. The suggestion (if I understand it correctly) is to allow you to select multiple blocks, then each time you place a block it randomly selects one from the selection, allowing you to quickly fill large areas randomly. I do think this would be useful, but it wouldn't really make sense unless other quick building tools are added (maybe thats something to think about for the reboot).

that is surely a nice suggestion but you should slo be able to have a fixed order and or if wanting tto place bg over dots orso

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1531039805713432

Board footer