Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-07 22:34:21

Beardlicker

Diagonal Boost

Hello there sirs and sirettes, I would like to recommend a boost that boosts you diagonally. This would add new variation for jumps in EE.

Yay I did it I wrote words.

K thanks

I am ashamed to call myself a gamer. I do not want to live on this planet anymore.

Wooted by:

#2 2018-07-07 22:35:57

Kira

Re: Diagonal Boost

No comment. This is legendary.

let me lick your beard

Wooted by:

#3 2018-07-07 22:38:23, last edited by Beardlicker (2018-07-07 22:39:05)

Beardlicker

That was a COMMENT yoy FRICK

I am ashamed to call myself a gamer. I do not want to live on this planet anymore.

#4 2018-07-07 22:38:28

pncordik

cool!!!
(NOTE: anatoly suggested diagonal gravity arrows)

knAxnIR.jpg

Wooted by:

#5 2018-07-07 22:49:52

Beardlicker

I didnt KONW!! Sry I just bought the game so I wanted to suggest something; The game would be nice with thais. K thanks

#6 2018-07-08 02:00:57

HeyNK

New suggestion: Diagonal portals

#7 2018-07-08 08:45:37

Loganyoshi

You're not gonna believe this, but you can actually make a "DIY Diagonal Boost Arrow" right at the comforts of your home!! Wow, now isn't that a doozey?

Step by Step Instructions

I hope you enjoyed my step by step instructions for your very own "DIY Diagonal Boost Arrow"!!

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2018-07-08 08:47:55

azurepudding

Loganyoshi wrote:

You're not gonna believe this, but you can actually make a "DIY Diagonal Boost Arrow" right at the comforts of your home!! Wow, now isn't that a doozey?

I hope you enjoyed my step by step instructions for your very own "DIY Diagonal Boost Arrow"!!

why is it so hard for people to be nice.  like you literally have no reason to not be nice so be nice ok.  it's so easy you don't even need a step by step instructions.  just

1.) be a decent human bean

Azure2.png

#9 2018-07-08 08:50:30, last edited by Loganyoshi (2018-07-08 08:50:47)

Loganyoshi

azurepudding wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:

why is it so hard for people to be nice.  like you literally have no reason to not be nice so be nice ok.  it's so easy you don't even need a step by step instructions.  just

I wasn't trying to be mean. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
I was just trying to have a bit of fun while also showing that there's a good supplement for diagonal boosts.

#10 2018-07-08 08:52:20

azurepudding

Loganyoshi wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:

I was just trying to have a bit of fun while also showing that there's a good supplement for diagonal boosts.

Well it was condescending af..

also they should add diagonal dots

Azure2.png

#11 2018-07-08 08:55:10

Loganyoshi

azurepudding wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:

Well it was condescending af..

also they should add diagonal dots

Now introducing my new "DIY Diagonal Dot" instructions!!
xD

But yeah I could see how my DIY post came off as rude.

#12 2018-07-08 09:22:02

rgl32

I know most of these are joke posts, but placing a left/right boost above a up boost seems to be pretty inconsistent.

I don't know if this is different when you hold left/right keys, but if you just stand still and use arrows into the boosts:

MOaNYW4.png

You actually alternate between two distances every time you hit them, a little less than half a block.

I know this doesn't mean anything for the vast majority of its uses, but it isn't bad to want some consistency. Diagonal boosts might be different because they would be performing both actions at the same time.

Wooted by:

#13 2018-07-08 10:07:58, last edited by LukeM (2018-07-08 10:09:33)

LukeM
Website

rgl32 wrote:

I know most of these are joke posts, but placing a left/right boost above a up boost seems to be pretty inconsistent.

I don't know if this is different when you hold left/right keys, but if you just stand still and use arrows into the boosts:

https://i.imgur.com/MOaNYW4.png

You actually alternate between two distances every time you hit them, a little less than half a block.

I know this doesn't mean anything for the vast majority of its uses, but it isn't bad to want some consistency. Diagonal boosts might be different because they would be performing both actions at the same time.

Sorry to break it to you, but upwards boosts do the exact same thing (although they alternate between a larger number of heights, over about the same range though)
2Zln4nn.png
(the highest frame in a screen recording of 7 consecutive boost jumps, cropped and alligned next to each other)

Wooted by: (2)
LukeM1531040878713439

Board footer