Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-02 13:13:26, last edited by NettyNet (2018-07-02 13:27:39)

NettyNet
Banned

Message to Different and Hummerz.

Hello admins, I am BasicNet. I'll arrange a riot, especially for this, I bought a forums spambot.
If all goes well, i will spam the forums with garbage. I really want to cover this place. I will be able to circumvent any ban.

The administration feels badly for the players.
take for example me. 1 month ago I got banned for pronunciation of personal information, when this personal information was written in a public place.

Information about spam bot, read down here

Hidden text

What is it forum spam, read down here

Hidden text

I am sure that I will get banned, I hope that the post will not be deleted please reply I read all the messages using VPN or PROXY.
I must say that the forums separate from the game place. No rights to give me the ban in the game because I did not break the rules.

#2 2018-07-02 13:23:16

Ruhufdiashrfisdu_2

Re: Message to Different and Hummerz.

wut

Wooted by:

#3 2018-07-02 13:24:45

Jersa
Banned

People can get really butthurt nowadays man. Get something to do with your life instead of being here doing nothing.

#4 2018-07-02 13:31:55

NettyNet
Banned

Jersa wrote:

People can get really butthurt nowadays man. Get something to do with your life instead of being here doing nothing.

At the moment YOU are also sitting in this rotten place and waste your time in the empty. Get something to do with your life instead of being here doing nothing

Wooted by:

#5 2018-07-02 13:35:41

Jersa
Banned

NettyNet wrote:
Jersa wrote:

At the moment YOU are also sitting in this rotten place and waste your time in the empty. Get something to do with your life instead of being here doing nothing

Well, I wasn't the one that bought a program to troll 20-30 people in a forum because you're **** enough to be mad over a ban that was one month ago.

#6 2018-07-02 13:37:52

Jorc

Can you leave EE forum alone, otherwise you will cause trouble for forum staff and everyone else

you know that's the wrong thing to do for EE forums, atleast accept yourself that you did things, you shouldn't to do in forums for example personal informations. Whose personal informations? I won't ask personal informations of someone else, only nickname/person. That's all

#7 2018-07-02 13:39:04

NettyNet
Banned

Jersa wrote:
NettyNet wrote:
Jersa wrote:

Well, I wasn't the one that bought a program to troll 20-30 people in a forum because you're **** enough to be mad over a ban that was one month ago.

I have enough money to buy a bot. I didn't become poorer after this purchase. My life is varied. I don't sit at my computer day in and day out, and I don't waste my time, I have a plan for the whole day. I am not going to * Troll 20-30 people in this forum*. My main goal is to kill this forum by burning garbage.

Wooted by:

#8 2018-07-02 13:43:25

LukeM
Website

If you're going to do it stop talking about doing it and actually do it, might as well get it over with //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:

#9 2018-07-02 13:48:18, last edited by Jorc (2018-07-02 13:49:18)

Jorc

NettyNet wrote:
Jersa wrote:
NettyNet wrote:
Jersa wrote:

I have enough money to buy a bot. I didn't become poorer after this purchase. My life is varied. I don't sit at my computer day in and day out, and I don't waste my time, I have a plan for the whole day. I am not going to * Troll 20-30 people in this forum*. My main goal is to kill this forum by burning garbage.

Nobody asked you that you are rich or poor, don't show urself to people, It's annoying.

Also i have another question: Why are you dodging a part where Jersa's mentioned: "You're **** enough to be mad over a ban that was one month ago". Don't accepting your ban is scummiest thing to do, are you actually trying to be edgy and selfish? You should know it better

If you are going to kill this forum, it won't work. I know it.

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2018-07-02 13:51:16

LukeM
Website

Just to warn you, bots like this often contain computer viruses, as they are usually used by people who really want to use them but also don't have much computer knowledge, so often unknowingly allow their computer to be infected. I would think twice before you install things like this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by: (3)

#11 2018-07-02 13:52:30

NettyNet
Banned

LukeM wrote:

If you're going to do it stop talking about doing it and actually do it, might as well get it over with //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I can't start right now. The forums still have the protective system. I need time to work and I was able to kill the forums.

#12 2018-07-02 13:54:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I don't really understand the mindset of people that use spambots on forums. Are they the same kind of people that use their gun on innocent children in school shootings? How insane must you be to waste yourself and everyone elses time on subpar "trolling" that isn't even funny or creative? You're just a boring loser NettyNet.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#13 2018-07-02 13:55:17

Kirby

NettyNet wrote:

The administration feels badly for the players.
take for example me. 1 month ago I got banned for pronunciation of personal information, when this personal information was written in a public place.

lol why did you even use their name in the first place when you could've just used their username

#14 2018-07-02 13:56:32, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-02 13:56:47)

hummerz5

Sorry you feel that way. To my knowledge, bans in game or on the forums do not correspond; you were likely banned for something entirely unrelated and out of our control.

Just because you could get the information on, say, Discord, doesn't mean we allow it here. Not everyone looks on your "public place" but might see it here, hence the rule.

edit: fwiw, I guess you're claiming to be an alternate account, so...

edit2: ninja'd diff, probably'll move this to forum discussion ig?

hummerz51530536192712411

Board footer