Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Unofficial new/unpopular room rule

You know what I hate? When I'm building a room/have just opened a (saved) room, and people leave right after coming because nobody else comes. Geez, be patient. This is the very reason that I have created and follow this system. It will have to be honor-code (obviously, since it will never be a game feature), but I think it may work,

This will be outline style. The number of hyphens is the comment level (e.g. -- = a comment on a -. --s usually connotate exceptions to the rules. You will be notified if otherwise)

SYSTEM:
-Once a room is entered, you must stay in it for a minimum of five minutes. This boosts the players in room number (as if I had to say that) and makes it look better to people (there will be more than just them and the creator in there)
--The room is blank and creator is AFK
--The creator is testing things/making art
--There is a block that obstructs you from playing the level
--The level is a 'don't move', such as "I bet you cant wait"
--The level has been troll'd
--it is ONLY art
--it is a free world, a.k.a. trolled. Why would you enter one of these?
--It has a huge chain of coins at the beginning
--the beginning coaster (chain of gravity switches) is extremely long
--Keys and gates being extremely long distances from each other (you cannot reach a door before the key effect wears off)
---unless it is a teamwork game
This does not exclude you from the system if:
--The room is blank but the creator is making a room
--(in a boss level) The creator appears to be afk/isn't doing anything but ISN'T changing the room because there is only 1-2 players
-If you are given god powers/code, you are obligated to help the creator in some way. Be it testing or building, you must do it.
--the creator leaves
-If another player enters, this boosts your minimum stay time by 3 minutes, until there are five players in the room.
-once there are five players other than you and the creator (i.e. 7 players), you may leave.
--you may NOT count the creator's helpers as players.

I can't think of anything more right now :/ , feel free to add to this as you please, I will edit this list if I like your updates.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by JadElClemens (Dec 28 2010 9:41:23 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

emanresu

Re: Unofficial new/unpopular room rule

Reasons I immediately leave levels:

+ RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING
+ The first thing I see is stairs
+ I spend more than ten seconds on a coaster
+ slow placing of keys and gates. I should never have to depend on someone halfway across the level hitting a key in order for me to progress.
+ whatever else **** me off

JadElClemens1423856794104638

Board footer