Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Afake

Shop idea

You know how Chris made it so the Christmas specials were extended to January 1st because the free users were complaining on how they did not have enough time to buy it? I got pretty glad about it since I don't have beta and spent all of my energy on it. About a couple of days later there was a 2010 new years special which was cheap and was a really great deal. I noticed that if I wanted to buy it, I would have to waste the energy I spent on the Christmas special (just above 1000) so I'll just skip to the point, can there be a donation box where you donate a x amount of energy?Since your working on beta again I thought it was great to post it now.
(Also, if a any moderator can, can you please move this to the suggestions, I didn't see the forum once I sent this.)

Last edited by Afake (Dec 31 2010 8:53:46 am)

#2 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Re: Shop idea

It would be cool to choose how much energy to donate when buying something, because then, when I have leftover energy before I go to sleep, I can use it all on something I want to buy, so when I wake up, I waste less energy. I support this.

Afake 1423856833104599

Board footer