Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-09 06:54:05, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-06-13 20:02:06)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Breach of the peace

Does the mod abuse ever end?
I'm just trying to have some calm, peaceful and most importantly PRIVATE and UNDISTURBED world building, when this dip---- shows up anyway with no respect at all for my promised privacy. He breaks the lock of my bedroom and barges in while i change my clothes, he kicks down my sand castle, throws the sand into my eye. It's just generally like having an hemorrhoid to my sore bottom. Gosha's disorderly conduct is against the freedom which America stands for, it's against gods given rights to the people. It's quite frankly disgusting how little respect he has for the little man. Always pushing them down and trying to assert his authority by pushing his vile agenda of moderator bragging against any and all unwilling participants.
It's a new low for EE when it tries to copy the model of big corporations by pretending they care about privacy but then behind your back they are selling your kinks to dubious middle-men :/, it's always about the profit isn't it moderators? Also apparently Gosha can spy on people in worlds without them even knowing it? How many times has he chocked the chicken while staring at underage EE players building stairs in their private visible false worlds? Quite the delight for you isn't it GOSHA?

CONTENT WARNING: pls mind censor

JkThZxU.png

Look at this proof of what he did to me while i was innocently trying to build a world, blissfully unaware that he would rudely bulldoze his way in. Visible false means i don't want people to stare at my stuff until their eyeballs pop out of their socket, it means they are UNWELCOME.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (5)

#2 2018-06-09 08:00:23

Mait

Re: Breach of the peace

Demod gosha

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#3 2018-06-09 08:05:37

Loganyoshi

Degosha mod

#4 2018-06-09 08:10:37

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Demod goshanoob

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#5 2018-06-09 08:14:25, last edited by Gosha (2018-06-09 08:15:28)

Gosha

demod gosha

(but btw i should make a notification for admins that they are joining a closed level, i can't really see that when i click levels in a friends tab)

#6 2018-06-09 09:25:19

BasicNet
Banned

agree with gosha, demod gosha

#7 2018-06-09 09:55:39

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Does the mod abuse ever end?
I'm just trying to have some calm, peaceful and most importantly PRIVATE and UNDISTURBED world building, when this dip---- shows up anyway with no respect at all for my promised privacy. He breaks the lock of my bedroom and barges in while i change my clothes, he kicks down my sand castle, throws the sand into my eye. It's just generally like having an hemorrhoid to my sore bottom. Gosha's disorderly conduct is against the freedom which America stands for, it's against gods given rights to the people. It's quite frankly disgusting how little respect he has for the little man. Always pushing them down and trying to assert his authority by pushing his vile agenda of moderator bragging against any and all unwilling participants.
It's a new low for EE when it tries to copy the model of big corporations by pretending they care about privacy but then behind your back they are selling your kinks to dubious middle-men :/, it's always about the profit isn't it moderators? Also apparently Gosha can spy on people in worlds without them even knowing it? How many times has he chocked the chicken while staring at underage EE players building stairs in their private visible false worlds? Quite the delight for you isn't it GOSHA?

https://i.imgur.com/OPnMDOc.png

https://i.imgur.com/JkThZxU.png

Look at this proof of what he did to me while i was innocently trying to build a world, blissfully unaware that he would rudely bulldoze his way in. Visible false means i don't want people to stare at my stuff until their eyeballs pop out of their socket, it means they are UNWELCOME.

visisble false doesn tkick ou tplayers therfore if he was already in the llevel he can stay a slong as he want  as you cant kick staff

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#8 2018-06-09 10:43:02

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Yeah maybe don’t go into a private world as a mod.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#9 2018-06-09 10:56:41

LukeM
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

IIRC they have no way to tell that its private until they join, I guess they should probably fix that...

Wooted by:

#10 2018-06-09 13:06:29

Gosha

LukeM wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

IIRC they have no way to tell that its private until they join, I guess they should probably fix that...

Just like I said, I can't see it even when I join

#11 2018-06-09 13:23:52

LukeM
Website

Gosha wrote:

Oh, I didn't see that, must have read your post in the 60 seconds between when you made it and when you edited it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#12 2018-06-09 13:47:38

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ok but why are you harassing peace in this topic what'd he do to u

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#13 2018-06-10 03:04:15

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Gosha wrote:
LukeM wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

that's weird, because if i join an invisible world it tells me. but it doesn't for admins? weird

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#14 2018-06-10 03:19:15

Xfrogman43

Zoey2070 wrote:

that's weird, because if i join an invisible world it tells me. but it doesn't for admins? weird

because they can join, so why would the message need to appear. thats what he is saying he should add

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#15 2018-06-10 05:02:47

Gosha

Zoey2070 wrote:
Gosha wrote:
LukeM wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

It works only for friends only or lobby hidden, but not visible false

Wooted by:

PTU

#16 2018-06-10 08:06:07

soniiiety

OH NO why mod breach the peace! sound the horn. *earrape here*

#17 2018-06-10 08:33:39, last edited by Loganyoshi (2018-06-10 08:33:53)

Loganyoshi

soniiiety wrote:

Sir, we can't find Gosha anywhere! He's gotten loose! What do we do now captain!?

#18 2018-06-10 09:07:39, last edited by mrjawapa (2018-06-10 09:09:11)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

when this dip---- shows up anyway with no respect at all for my promised privacy.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

this dip---- shows up anyway with no respect at all

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

this dip----

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

no respect

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

He breaks the lock of my bedroom and barges in while i change my clothes, he kicks down my sand castle, throws the sand into my eye. It's just generally like having an hemorrhoid to my sore bottom. Gosha's disorderly conduct is against the freedom which America stands for, it's against gods given rights to the people. It's quite frankly disgusting how little respect he has for the little man. Always pushing them down and trying to assert his authority by pushing his vile agenda of moderator bragging against any and all unwilling participants.

I'd like to think this isn't a serious post, but some of your past posts make me doubt that. So, I'll say this: quit being so over dramatic.

Discord: jawp#5123

#19 2018-06-10 09:09:25

soniiiety

Loganyoshi wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

Sir, we can't find Gosha anywhere! He's gotten loose! What do we do now captain!?

let the dogs out!

fire the hot pulsing glue guns!

then keep going let until you can't go left anymore!

then go all the way right!

and you should find him jumping with a bunny rabbit suit on.

if you don't see him, then he fell over from the glue on the ground.

#20 2018-06-10 12:23:31, last edited by Norwee (2018-06-10 12:25:35)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa wrote:

I'd like to think this isn't a serious post, but some of your past posts make me doubt that. So, I'll say this: quit being so over dramatic.

It's neither. I realize you're perhaps not equipped with the mental capacity to understand so i'll explain it to you. In my post i act overly dramatic for the sake of humor but at the same time i am also addressing one of my concerns. So i am taking an issue that didn't really bother me THAT much, but did in actuality bother me to an extent, and inflating it so it'll attract more attention to the underlying issue. Remove the exaggerations and what my post is saying is: "I wish mods could not enter worlds that are visible false."
But if i made an boring-4$$ topic that literally just said "Make worlds visible false even to moderatorars pl0x. -END OF TOPIC" It would seem like i was overly obsessed about some petty issue which nobody cares about, nor will due to the excruciatingly boring way the issue was presented. Thus why i chose to entertain myself and certain others by overly exaggerating an minor issue to appeal to people with the same type of humor as i do. Obviously you do not have that same humor as evidenced by the fact that you are confused as to whether i am being serious or purely joking, but the trifold purpose of the way this topic was written is this:
1: Addressing the issue. (Mods enter my world when i want privacy)
2: Language that makes it seem as if i am exaggerating the issue. The joke being that i am typing as if i am a really silly and petty person with an grudge towards Gosha, but in reality that's not my real character and i have nothing against Gosha. It's pure acting.
3: Using both of these techniques to my advantage so i can influence public opinion towards change. My goal being for EE devs to create an policy of blocking mods from entering visible false worlds just because they are mods, or add an warning like Gosha suggested so it will confirm to them that this world they were about to enter is visible false.
Therefore, seeing as Gosha is suggesting to the EE devs to implement his new idea which i agree with, it means the topic was a success.

I hope this cleared things up for you. And also made you smarter so you won't ask these kinds of questions again in the future.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)

#21 2018-06-11 01:04:29

hummerz5

soniiiety wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

let the dogs out!

fire the hot pulsing glue guns!

then keep going let until you can't go left anymore!

then go all the way right!

and you should find him jumping with a bunny rabbit suit on.

if you don't see him, then he fell over from the glue on the ground.

for the record, please no more of these things. the babbling nonsense does no good thanks

(and don't just say "demod gosha" in five variations, that's a waste)

(and yes, I hadn't considered how admins can or cannot get into visible false worlds. That might be a useful distinction to make for people to know who really isn't allowed in)

#22 2018-06-11 01:22:42

Lictor666

demod gosha

#23 2018-06-11 06:20:23

Loganyoshi

unknown.png

We freaking did it folks. We Degoshad mod.

#24 2018-06-11 06:38:01

soniiiety

Loganyoshi wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

We freaking did it folks. We Degoshad mod.

*snap* that going in my cringe collection https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#25 2018-06-11 12:06:26

Onjit
Website

soniiiety wrote:

*snap* that going in my cringe collection

You mean your mirror?

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)
Zumza1528820279709740

Board footer