Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-04 03:12:12

Pingohits
Banned

peter's proposition

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile am peter

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile give proposition, regarding metric sytem

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue i say, america and europe fight too much over measuring unit

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad fighting make me sad

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad fighting make me ANGERY

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile so i thoght, "ok peter, peter the pear, good idea for resolving conflict"

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile and it came to me in dream, old man with glass say, "peter, let me tell story"

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral i say, "ok mr. tell me your tale"

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile he say, "ok pete but you have to listen very carefully since i only appear once in a lifetime. ok ears up? ok, begin, there was a farmer with two farmhands, and they both were very lazy. one was fat and ate all the wheat, one was slow and could not catch up."

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i say, "ok continue"

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink he say, "so this farmer had two lazy farmhands. what he do? shot both in the back of neck with .22 caliber. farewell."

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL and like that, my brain explode into eureka! remove both systems and replace with new, universal unit! but what to call?

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool i put on virgin glasses and travel to the city. i tell people of my idea. cbs news man invites me to a conversation event. i become famous, they call me "metric man" but i dont like that term i want to be pete

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile two week later science call me and say, "peter, we did it, we made new system based on the fluid velocity of pee stream. congratulion!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue it make me happy bc now the world will not bicker and babble over customary or metric. peter save the world!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile peter save u!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile bye

791mAP8.png

#2 2018-06-04 03:13:53

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

Re: peter's proposition

that's great and all but how do i use it

Wooted by:

#3 2018-06-04 03:15:33

Bimps

wait so like peter from family guy

Wooted by:

#4 2018-06-04 14:52:24

soniiiety

that was so funny, was that you actually dream, so to say but no human goverment and no human can make anything that will work and save us from the fighting.

its not that eays, the evil and bad outweight the good, meaning the the bad and evil will always take over humans and all goverments.

theres so many bad things that bad humans want. if you kill them it doesnt work becuase you either become like them or that they  multiply.

its like the hydra.

you cannot change the world.
|and if you jail them they brake out.

Wooted by:

#5 2018-06-04 18:47:20

Bimps

soniiiety wrote:

that was so funny, was that you actually dream, so to say but no human goverment and no human can make anything that will work and save us from the fighting.

its not that eays, the evil and bad outweight the good, meaning the the bad and evil will always take over humans and all goverments.

theres so many bad things that bad humans want. if you kill them it doesnt work becuase you either become like them or that they  multiply.

its like the hydra.

you cannot change the world.
|and if you jail them they brake out.

come back to bedwar

#6 2018-06-04 23:26:37

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

And what do you call this new measurement system?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#7 2018-06-05 00:15:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Tomahawk wrote:

And what do you call this new measurement system?

well measurement units are named after the person that invented them, for example newtons - isaac newton, steps - john step, kilograms - alfred kilo

i suggest we name these peters

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#8 2018-06-05 00:18:48

Abelysk

I wish Moby **** made measurements.

That way, **** wouldn't be a nickname for pp.

Abelysk1528154328708809

Board footer