Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-05-06 23:03:37

soniiiety

Re: My Origami.

Enurp wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

also make: a hand, abc letters, stick man

Please stop spamming my topic with nonsensical things.

it's not spam if i am asking, maybe you a liar about you made these, if you can't make the simple things i asked?,

Sqwairle wrote:

Can you make a Origami for real?

i don't think he can, i think hes just bragging, and showing off

#27 2018-05-07 01:35:08

Xfrogman43

soniiiety wrote:

showing off

showing off... how he can do oragami?

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#28 2018-05-07 06:17:34, last edited by Enurp (2018-05-07 06:31:34)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Thanks for insulting something I'm really passionate about and proud of, by saying I can't do it and I'm "bragging and showing off". I said I'd be down to make anything if you gave me a tutorial for a certain model. You then asked me to make a DVD case with the title "Zenron the Movie: -Time Lord".

#29 2018-05-07 06:29:01

Guest.

Enurp wrote:

Thanks for insulting something I'm really passionate about and proud of, by saying I can't do it and I'm "bragging and showing off". I said I'd be down to make anything if you gave me a tutorial for a certain model. You then asked me to make a DVD case with the title "Zenron the Movie: -Time Lord".

I'm just closing the topic. **** you ****.

ytho

#30 2018-05-07 06:31:08

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

soniiiety wrote:
Enurp wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

also make: a hand, abc letters, stick man

Please stop spamming my topic with nonsensical things.

it's not spam if i am asking, maybe you a liar about you made these, if you can't make the simple things i asked?,

Sqwairle wrote:

Can you make a Origami for real?

i don't think he can, i think hes just bragging, and showing off

you're literally coming up with random **** and demanding he make it even though it makes no sense. do you even know what origami is? do you know how complex that **** is? you sound stupid when you ask "hey can you make [something completely random that has absolutely nothing to do with origami]?" and then you accuse him of lying and he can't do it because he doesn't want to do your requests that make no sense? it's disrespectful to both prune and origami as an art form and shows a total lack of understanding of folding paper. a dvd case? okay... so a square. a hand? how tf you going to make a hand out of paper? and letters? a stickman? i think you don't even understand what origami is because none of these make any sense to request.

yeah, people like to show off things they're good at. that's why smitty has a topic where he draws a frog. that's why people post worlds. why would you **** at someone for showing off something THEY LIKE DOING? no one calls your youtube videos stupid or anything so don't insult prune's actual hard work and years of practice.

either be respectful and polite about someone's craft or get out of the topic instead of accusing them of "faking". that's a cruel thing to do.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (4)

#31 2018-05-07 08:47:48, last edited by Enurp (2018-05-07 08:58:50)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Jet wrote:
Enurp wrote:

ytho

As Zoey put it, It's incredibly insulting having someone see your art and be totally disrespectful towards it when you don't want to make a **** DVD CASE or A MEME. People have constantly done this towards any sort of art-form, and any creator can agree that having someone say "Yea you didn't make that" when you won't pander to them is hurtful. I've just kept the topic open and reported the offending posts. I'll continue to post more I make for the next few days.

#32 2018-05-07 10:25:20

Onjit
Website

Enurp wrote:
Jet wrote:
Enurp wrote:

ytho

As Zoey put it, It's incredibly insulting having someone see your art and be totally disrespectful towards it when you don't want to make a **** DVD CASE or A MEME. People have constantly done this towards any sort of art-form, and any creator can agree that having someone say "Yea you didn't make that" when you won't pander to them is hurtful. I've just kept the topic open and reported the offending posts. I'll continue to post more I make for the next few days.

yeah but can you make the big bang theory out of origami pls

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#33 2018-05-07 11:44:38

soniiiety

Enurp wrote:
Jet wrote:
Enurp wrote:

ytho

i didn;t mean it as an insult it when i read what you said to me it is like, i mean i would be able to make the things i asked, it isnt that hard. you might make these excuses or what ever the reason for them, but that doesnt mean what i ask makes no sense, origami doesnt have to be all about chinese or animals. or what ever it is to do with, it doesnt just have to be like the tradition or like the origin

#34 2018-05-07 12:27:02, last edited by Luka504 (2018-05-07 12:32:27)

Luka504

Sony pls. Telling someone they can't do something they love to do and that they are just showing off is an insult. There literally is no other way to understand it.
Also it's very obvious that you have no idea how origami even works. In the broadest sense, Origami is the art of folding paper. You can't just fold paper into the shape of a stickman or ugandan knuckles, those ideas are stupid and aren't what origami is even about.
Sony I would legit recommend just apologizing for the rude remarks you spewed and stop making this situation worse for yourself.
Thank

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#35 2018-05-07 12:31:44

Guest.

Enurp wrote:
Jet wrote:
Enurp wrote:

ytho

yeah but i actually like this topic, sqwairle can be reported for spam

#36 2018-05-07 18:00:20

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

It does though. Origami is thousands of years old and I like respecting the tradition of it. "I didn't mean it as an insult", you literally said "I don't think he can make this stuff. He's just bragging and showing off".

@jet, I've kept the topic open, I've reported both of them. I just wanna share my stuff without all this **** ;_;

#37 2018-05-07 19:01:20, last edited by Kirby (2018-05-07 20:48:37)

Kirby

soniiiety wrote:
Enurp wrote:
Jet wrote:
Enurp wrote:

ytho

i didn;t mean it as an insult it when i read what you said to me it is like, i mean i would be able to make the things i asked, it isnt that hard. you might make these excuses or what ever the reason for them, but that doesnt mean what i ask makes no sense, origami doesnt have to be all about chinese or animals. or what ever it is to do with, it doesnt just have to be like the tradition or like the origin

if it's not that hard to make those things why would he make them
that's like asking smitty if he could post a screenshot of a frog from google images

Wooted by:

PTU

#38 2018-05-08 04:07:52

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

VSJPbOy.png

Both hearts are made from 1 piece of paper, they are connected behind. This is my favorite piece to make, and every girl I've dated LOVE this model //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by: (4)

#39 2018-05-12 03:38:55, last edited by Enurp (2018-05-12 03:40:18)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

asYGt51.png

This piece is by the guy who wrote the first book I read on Origami. This model is called "On the Wings of Love"

Wooted by: (3)
Enurp1526092735706146

Board footer