Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-02 10:35:03

peace

checkered line (eh idfk ta name for my feature i want)

ok let sget straight to th epoint
basically if you wan tto make a checkered patern with 2 blocks (or more if rianbow patern) then its annoyign if you hav eto place block for block what about a (erhm let say block) thet ayo caan sellect multiply block id's to beplaced next after each other once the last id is placed it repeats from the first id you can put id's multiply times in this block and you can name your block line so its easier to find back i woudl say you have to buy slots for how many block liens you can have this should stsay even if you leave yorur world so you can use your liens in other worlss too

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2018-05-02 10:48:05

Raphe9000

Re: checkered line (eh idfk ta name for my feature i want)

peace wrote:
Checkered Line (Undecided Name)

Okay, let's get straight to the point.
Basically, if you want to make a checkered pattern with two blocks or more (like a rainbow pattern), it's annoying having to place each block one at a time. What about a block that you can select that duplicates blocks to be placed next to each other one after another? Once the last block is placed, it repeats it from the first, so you can multiply how many times it is placed. You can also name your group of blocks, so it is easier to find again. I would say you should buy slots for how many block patterns you have. This should stay even if you leave your world, so you can use your block groups in other worlds too.

#3 2018-05-03 10:24:16

peace

new addition sommethign that plces 2 blocks at a time  like a dot and a bg or deco and bg great if you are doing the floor in you house with bg an dalso want dots

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2018-05-03 12:39:28, last edited by Onjit (2018-05-03 13:37:39)

Onjit
Website

peace wrote:

New addition: Something that places two blocks at a time. Like a dot and a bg or deco. It'd be great if you are doing the floor in your house with bg and also want dots.

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2018-05-03 12:41:57, last edited by Guest. (2018-05-03 12:46:39)

Guest.

Raphe9000 wrote:
peace wrote:
Checkered Line (Undecided Name)

Okay, let's get straight to the point.
Basically, if you want to make a checkered pattern with two blocks or more (like a rainbow pattern), it's annoying having to place each block one at a time. What about a block that you can select that duplicates blocks to be placed next to each other one after another? Once the last block is placed, it repeats it from the first, so you can multiply how many times it is placed. You can also name your group of blocks, so it is easier to find again. I would say you should buy slots for how many block patterns you have. This should stay even if you leave your world, so you can use your block groups in other worlds too.

Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:

New addition something that places two blocks at a time. Like a dot and a bg or deco. It'd be great if you are doing the floor in your house with bg and also want dots.

youre doing gods work

Guest.1525347717705007

Board footer