Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2015-02-13 20:53:43

spencer102
Guest

Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Well, I want to make a huge maze (with some traps) in a giant map size. The problem is, it would take forever to do alone, and it costs 4000 energy and I'm still buying a ninja smiley. So, if anyone with a huge saved map or lots of patience wants to build a maze with me, sign up here.

Also, I need some ideas for traps. Should I just put minigames in occasionally?

Currently our team is:

Me
CollectionShower
Jeffrey
Spike
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=30765#p30765

We still need ideas for the maze, and I will let one more builder join if they want, preferably someone who is good at art.

Last edited by spencer102 (Jan 3 2011 12:49:47 pm)

#2 2015-02-13 20:53:42

collectionshower
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

I would like to smile

#3 2015-02-13 20:53:41

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Thats great. Do you have a saved world already? If you do, pick a name for it (Maze, labyrinth, idk) and give me a link, I can start working on it today.

#4 2015-02-13 20:53:40

Jeffrey
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

i want to help need 60 energy more for masive saved world

#5 2015-02-13 20:53:39

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Ok. Jeffrey, if collection has a world already we can work on his, if not just wait a bit and you buy a world. Also, as a warning, I don't have chat ingame so I will use this thread/pm's to communicate.

Maybe we should start planning it out. I think it would be fun to make it a race (or at least part of it) so the person who gets to the end would drop everyone else and they would get to keep the crown longer. Heres what I mean:

<>^ = Gravity arrows
-----= Key bricks
____=not key bricks
! = key

^------------
^------------
^------------
^------------
^-----<<<<
^<<<<<!

#6 2015-02-13 20:53:38

Jeffrey
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

spencer102 wrote:

Ok. Jeffrey, if collection has a world already we can work on his, if not just wait a bit and you buy a world. Also, as a warning, I don't have chat ingame so I will use this thread/pm's to communicate.

Maybe we should start planning it out. I think it would be fun to make it a race (or at least part of it) so the person who gets to the end would drop everyone else and they would get to keep the crown longer. Heres what I mean:

<>^ = Gravity arrows
-----= Key bricks
____=not key bricks
! = key

^------------
^------------
^------------
^------------
^-----<<<<
^<<<<<!

ok nice idea i have check when i got the 60 energy and thats tonight round 22:00 its here now 18:02

#7 2015-02-13 20:53:37

Spike
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Sounds fun, i'm in!

#8 2015-02-13 20:53:36

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Ok. I think that since we are all doing this, we should name our team. Suggestions?

#9 2015-02-13 20:53:35

Jeffrey
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

spencer102 wrote:

Ok. I think that since we are all doing this, we should name our team. Suggestions?

Uhm idk tongue btw i need 37 more energy for the world

#10 2015-02-13 20:53:34

Spike
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

So, could i be in?

#11 2015-02-13 20:53:33

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Ya your in. Jeffrey hpw did you get the title of carpenter?

Last edited by spencer102 (Jan 3 2011 11:48:39 am)

#12 2015-02-13 20:53:32

Spike
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Okay, i will join the world.

Link?

#13 2015-02-13 20:53:31

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Spike wrote:

Okay, i will join the world.

Link?

Jeffrey needs 50 more energy to buy it, then we start. I'll post the link when I can. Btw, I gave all of you a rep for helping in advance.

#14 2015-02-13 20:53:30

Spike
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

spencer102 wrote:
Spike wrote:

Okay, i will join the world.

Link?

Jeffrey needs 50 more energy to buy it, then we start. I'll post the link when I can. Btw, I gave all of you a rep for helping in advance.

Thank you!

#15 2015-02-13 20:53:29

collectionshower
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

spencer102 wrote:

Thats great. Do you have a saved world already? If you do, pick a name for it (Maze, labyrinth, idk) and give me a link, I can start working on it today.

Yeah I do.

#16 2015-02-13 20:53:28

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Collectionshower, do you want to use yours or jeffreys? Are you sure it's a huge size?

#17 2015-02-13 20:53:27

Jeffrey
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Guys i got the last energy like over 30 mins but im can make the level than and you guys can build it because im watch a movie than im only in the reclame's online or did you guys need me for building it? than i stay tongue

#18 2015-02-13 20:53:26

Jeffrey
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

or ehm... 2:30 x 16 = 37:20 mins

#19 2015-02-13 20:53:25

Spike
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

Okay tongue

Link?

#20 2015-02-13 20:53:24

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

You can come later. It might take a long time to finish anyway. But ya, just give us the link and the code and we will build. (PM us the link so other people don't see it, you can just post the link here)

#21 2015-02-13 20:53:23

Jeffrey
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

spencer102 wrote:

You can come later. It might take a long time to finish anyway. But ya, just give us the link and the code and we will build. (PM us the link so other people don't see it, you can just post the link here)

ok i stay btw because i want to sleep round 10:00 because i sleep too late tongue (round 12:00 on school days)

(im got now 38 energy x])

#22 2015-02-13 20:53:22

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

I meant pm us the code and post the link, sorry.

#23 2015-02-13 20:53:21

Jeffrey
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

spencer102 wrote:

I meant pm us the code and post the link, sorry.

Yeah i know

#24 2015-02-13 20:53:20

spencer102
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

So, uh, wheres the link?

Also, I think we should throw out the idea of the whole thing being made of key doors - it's a nice idea on paper but it would look ugly and imagine the rage of being a few blocks away from winning and the having to start over. O_O

Last edited by spencer102 (Jan 3 2011 12:55:28 pm)

#25 2015-02-13 20:53:19

Jeffrey
Guest

Re: Does anyone want to do a project with me?

spencer102 wrote:

So, uh, wheres the link?

i told you i need 10 more energy

spencer102 1423857223104209

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1513325566.3184 - Generated in 0.075 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.28 MiB (Peak: 1.44 MiB) ]