Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

KneeGrow

Christmas Package

I think that the christmas package was overpriced and consisdering the fact the it was seperate from the santa smiley. I think everyone who has the smiley, and has beta should get the package. I think that Chris realized it was ridiculous which is why he combined the new years smiley with the new years package and dropped the energy/gem cost tremendusly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: Christmas Package

i didnt got the xmass package to //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile only the xmass smiley and new year package

#3 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I only got the Christmas Smiley. I didn't have enough time to get both New Years and XMas Decos.

Last edited by mistahboi (Jan 1 2011 8:00:24 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

KneeGrow

jeffrey wrote:

i didnt got the xmass package to //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile only the xmass smiley and new year package

Same:/

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

mistahboi wrote:

I only got the Christmas Smiley. I didn't have enough time to get both New Years and Santa.

So you have the Christmas smiley, but you don't have santa? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#6 Before February 2015

coolio

i found that the xmas decorations seem totally useless aside from style //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
the lights in the new year package actually have a use: boss decor and "follow the green light" XD

#7 Before February 2015

mistahboi

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
mistahboi wrote:

I only got the Christmas Smiley. I didn't have enough time to get both New Years and Santa.

So you have the Christmas smiley, but you don't have santa? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL! OOPS!

I changed it though. I'll give you a +rep ASAP. XD

Last edited by mistahboi (Jan 1 2011 8:01:20 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I managed to get Santa and the new year decorations free, but I had to pay for the Christmas pack. Just for the sake of owning every possible brick. I couldn't pass it up, y'know? Incase he wasn't gonna put it out there next year

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

KneeGrow

JadElClemens wrote:

I managed to get Santa and the new year decorations free, but I had to pay for the Christmas pack. Just for the sake of owning every possible brick. I couldn't pass it up, y'know? Incase he wasn't gonna put it out there next year

I feel the same way! The only problem is how costly it is... I mean 10 dollars for a few blocks?!!?!!?!? its crazy!

#10 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

why pay for a few pixels?

#11 Before February 2015

EDJ

greenzoid2 wrote:

why pay for a few pixels?

You have never bought any game?

#12 Before February 2015

Nou

I got all the packs using just energy. You guys are clearly doing something wrong //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#13 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I got everything with energy.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#14 Before February 2015

Thip

I got everything atm in-game

#15 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I got everything I have with energy, except 3 spawn points and the big spender.

#16 Before February 2015

KneeGrow

Nou wrote:

I got all the packs using just energy. You guys are clearly doing something wrong //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I'm sorry the rest of us don't sit around all day on the computer. I have a lot of homework and can't just sit around playing everybody edits.

#17 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

KneeGrow wrote:
Nou wrote:

I'm sorry the rest of us don't sit around all day on the computer. I have a lot of homework and can't just sit around playing everybody edits.

I have a life (job, school) not this time of year. Both give me time off so for now I don't have a life. Until the 7th when life comes back.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#18 Before February 2015

KneeGrow

Different55 wrote:
KneeGrow wrote:
Nou wrote:

I have a life (job, school) not this time of year. Both give me time off so for now I don't have a life. Until the 7th when life comes back.

Same, but I have a social life aswell.

#19 Before February 2015

FMaster

I only got the santa smiley and the New Year decorations+smiley :/

#20 Before February 2015

Tree

Well, it isn't over priced if you don't buy it. What I mean by that is use energy to buy the package.

#21 Before February 2015

Null
Website

I only got The Christmas Smiley and New Years decorations, oh well.

[only logs in here when drunk]
EE Pics
______

#22 Before February 2015

KneeGrow

TREE wrote:

Well, it isn't over priced if you don't buy it. What I mean by that is use energy to buy the package.

Umm yea it is... 2500 just for the decorations! then 1000 for the smiley. The new years pack was 1500 for smley and decorations....

#23 Before February 2015

Villans

Null wrote:

I only got The Christmas Smiley and New Years decorations, oh well.

Same here.
And what I want is the christmas smiley and decorations to be combined with the mere price of 1250. (Same price as New years stuff)

KneeGrow 1423857264104168

Board footer