Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-15 20:10:44

AK712

Let Me Make This Clear.

People have been stating that I am a bigot and homophobe for printing a sign that said, "The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin (1 Corinthians)". And they're even comparing me to people who mass-murdered homosexuals.

Nowhere did I say I hate homosexuals.

So let me make my view on this very clear, because it seems no one has actually read or understood any of the levels I made.

1. I believe the Bible is true. Therefore, my levels contain a ton of Scripture. I did this to show not my own opinions, but what the Bible actually says. But at the same time, I can use my own words to summarize what multiple verses say together. This is called "summarizing", and it is done with many, many books by every student in the world sometime in their life.
2. The Bible states the following: "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God" (Matthew 5:9); "You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Matthew 5:38-39); "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" (Matthew 5:43-44). These are direct commands by Christ, who Christians believe is God himself. So anyone not doing these things isn't actually a follower of Christ, as he says himself, "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples"" (John 8:31), and again, "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21). So hating homosexuals is against Christ's teaching, as is murder; and I haven't done either or condoned either. So stop attempting to say I do so.

In short, I only share what the Bible teaches, and the Bible teaches to love your enemies (God himself teaches it). That is exactly what I've been doing; I do not hate homosexuals, I love them. And nowhere has anyone proven otherwise.

I forgive you all for the wrongs you have done me.

Thanks,
AK712

O4DmNuI.png

Wooted by:

#2 2018-04-15 20:16:18

XxAtillaxX

Re: Let Me Make This Clear.

AK712 wrote:

In short, I only share what the Bible teaches, and the Bible teaches to love your enemies (God himself teaches it). That is exactly what I've been doing; I do not hate homosexuals, I love them. And nowhere has anyone proven otherwise.

"The Bible teaches you to love your enemies" "That's what I've been doing." "I do not hate homosexuals, I love them"
translation: homosexuals are enemies, and I'm told to "love" them

very loving of you
now enough with the topics

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 2018-04-15 20:16:54

Phinarose

Re: Let Me Make This Clear.

Hello AK712,
I can reassure you that the reason for why you were banned was not because of your religious beliefs. However, I will tell you the reason for why you were banned.

One of the biggest reasons for your ban was because of the following rule: “Please do your best to keep a nice atmosphere in the game”. You have created a world in which had many Christian beliefs, and with that there was backlash for these beliefs. I am fairly certain that before this world went public, you were aware that people would disagree with what you would be saying. Upon its release, people were strongly giving their opinions on the material that was posted in your world and at many times it had been getting out of hand.

This lead for the room to get killed because it wasn’t “a nice atmosphere”.  Even after this you continued to try and remaking the world even knowing that there would still be constant unrest about the worlds material. Given this, you were going to keep causing an uproar because you knew what would happen if you keep remaking the world.

Secondly, you posted a piece of material that described “homosexuality as a sin”. Whether you said it yourself whether it is writing from the Bible, you posted material that was discriminating a specific group of people. This is also against the rules of EE and one that is taken very seriously.

I hope this helped give you some clarification as to why you were banned.

- Phinarose

WjoM2zh.png

Phinarose1523819814703380

Board footer