Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-29 03:52:50, last edited by Yonanoke (2018-03-29 03:53:48)

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

More one progress bug...

I was in 93 minigame when i see this >

34ecpbd.png

Is the second time this occured, i just want complete this compaign....

AND NO, I WASN'T JOINING IN OTHER COMPAIGNS...

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

Wooted by:

#2 2018-03-29 04:23:48

thanksL0L

Re: More one progress bug...

Shouldn't they have to fix all of this? Are you sure you didn't go into any other different campaigns?

Its time to tell the truth again

#3 2018-03-29 04:53:22, last edited by Yonanoke (2018-03-29 04:57:38)

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

thanksL0L wrote:

Shouldn't they have to fix all of this? Are you sure you didn't go into any other different campaigns?

Yes, I was completing first this compaign because i want the 15 gems to buy blocks, I have more two compaigns to complete, all of them are extreme.

fvzbwm.png

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。

#4 2018-03-29 15:41:05, last edited by RailMat (2018-03-29 15:41:53)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Glaauber wrote:

http://i68.tinypic.com/34ecpbd.png

Glaauber wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

Yes, I was completing first this compaign because i want the 15 gems to buy blocks, I have more two compaigns to complete, all of them are extreme.

http://i65.tinypic.com/fvzbwm.png

this is not a bug because the restore progress is for 24 hours. you joined almost 29 hours later since your last join.

#5 2018-03-29 15:51:24

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

Ok, but normally I get 4 to 5 days without going in and even then I go back to where I was.

And I think they should increase this time for Extreme companions ...

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。

#6 2018-03-29 15:55:13

LukeM
Website

Is there any point even having a time limit anymore? It used to be there so you had to do the campaign in one sitting, but now as thats not the case anymore couldn't your last played campaign save stay there forever?

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2018-03-29 16:10:48, last edited by peace (2018-03-29 16:11:25)

peace

RailMat wrote:
Glaauber wrote:

http://i68.tinypic.com/34ecpbd.png

Glaauber wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

http://i65.tinypic.com/fvzbwm.png

this is not a bug because the restore progress is for 24 hours. you joined almost 29 hours later since your last join.

LukeM wrote:

Is there any point even having a time limit anymore? It used to be there so you had to do the campaign in one sitting, but now as thats not the case anymore couldn't your last played campaign save stay there forever?

it was set to a week orso soem time ago when there was an attack roso not sure if thye ever set it back they neve rmaentioned to do so

EDIT: nothe the chat log that he send wiht his picture th egame saved some progress..

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#8 2018-03-30 05:41:01

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Maybe when you feel like you want to stop playing a campaign world and come back later, try moving around a bit, and then leave. But if you're on a browser, move around a bit, refresh the page, move around a bit again, and then leave. That's what I do before I leave a campaign world, so I can make SURE that the save system doesn't fail to save my progress. I'm not really sure if this helps, but it usually works pretty well for me.

"𝓗𝓘𝓖𝓗 𝓠𝓤𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ¯\_(º_o)_/¯
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

St1ckS4m(EE)1522384861700852

Board footer