Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Best level you ever played?

The best level I ever played is In Damnation, made by cyphie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

DBear

Re: Best level you ever played?

Not really sure about the best, but the most enjoyable levels for me are these levels done by this one person...I haven't seen any of their levels lately, but they're always very brightly colored and whatnot, and the titles would be something like "You Are Winner", "You Are The King", and stuff like that. They were very easy levels but   I think that was the point. Plus the levels would always have a "Thx", and a "I ? U!!" somewhere in it...plus little pac-man ghost looking things..

Someone has to know what I'm talking about...

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#3 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

#4 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

My own level *BAM*

#5 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Golden Sun. Best.Level.Evar.

#6 Before February 2015

Jamd

The best? Gotta be Water...

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

Inb4 ex crew, excrew everywhere.

My personal favorites are Clouds and trees, because it was a crazy challenge and looked great; and this one I played a long time ago(before beta, before extra smileys, etc), I have no idea what the name was but it was some form of gave adventure with some cool fossils and stuff, was pretty cool.

Also, everyone who suggests their own level is a giant tool, oh my god.

#8 Before February 2015

FMaster

My favourite one (and the best one I played) was Metroid World. A guy and I made it when there weren't any crowns or locks. It is in the background of the everybody edits beta page. Here's the part of the background that shows the Metroid World: sno2fp.png
I still remember the code https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Last edited by FMaster (Jan 6 2011 1:32:31 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

EDJ

Can't say the best but one of my favorite is definitely

Enter the eye (Snowglobe edition)

#10 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

I hate how many are posting their own levels. Personally mine is "fall of zeal", but I also like stuff by EDJ and Lillsneppe.

#11 Before February 2015

rocatox

My levels haven't been seen by many because their for pros but one is called http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BWGcl2KUBFa0I. only beta :/ .

Last edited by rocatox (Jan 7 2011 8:08:03 pm)

Fir3Fli3 1423857586103846

Board footer