Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Re: I feel less and less 'special' as a beta now.

XD

I paid way less than you way later than you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#27 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

MaybeNot wrote:

Alright, before chat and shop was given to non-betas, we were feeling quite.. 'Special' you may say. We finally thought that getting beta was pretty darn worth it. But then, Chris implements chat and shop to non-betas.

Now I don't feel so special anymore. Non-betas get usernames, and get access to FREE smileys that are pretty much better than the beta-only ones.

No, i'm not self-centered. I'm speaking for all the beta members. Just saying it's unfair for us beta people who paid $10 USD for features that people who didn't pay can get.

I'm not sure if the non-betas who buy the saved levels get SAVED levels. If they do, Beta is nothing. NOTHING.

What I want is the shop to remain beta-only. Either that or we beta people get the ability to change our main colour. Changing our main colour would mean changing the colour of our : Name, smiley outline and colour of the chat bubble.

SOMEBODY doesn't know what beta even means. It is not upgrading your account to get special features, you are only paying to get the ability to test new things implemented in the game before it is realeased to the public. Chris just decided that beta should get some exclusive things like the smileys and the bricks , which may be available to non beta in a few montsh as well.

#28 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I only read your first post, so I don't know if you realized this, but....

Not all of us paid $10. I paid $5. Some people get it for free because people are nice enough to share their accounts (which should be illegal, IMHO)

(I'm paraphrasing from another post here)
We are beta testers. That is why they call us 'betas'. We test features that are to be implemented into the free game. In no way was beta meant to be a premium account upgrade. We get an exclusive smiley pack and 6 exclusive bricks, that will NEVER be given to the free members. What we do is test features BEFORE they're completely ready and make sure they're not buggy. Then, they're put into the free game.

I don't know about you guys, but that makes me feel pretty damn special.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#29 Before February 2015

DarkFire

greenzoid2 wrote:
MaybeNot wrote:

Alright, before chat and shop was given to non-betas, we were feeling quite.. 'Special' you may say. We finally thought that getting beta was pretty darn worth it. But then, Chris implements chat and shop to non-betas.

Now I don't feel so special anymore. Non-betas get usernames, and get access to FREE smileys that are pretty much better than the beta-only ones.

No, i'm not self-centered. I'm speaking for all the beta members. Just saying it's unfair for us beta people who paid $10 USD for features that people who didn't pay can get.

I'm not sure if the non-betas who buy the saved levels get SAVED levels. If they do, Beta is nothing. NOTHING.

What I want is the shop to remain beta-only. Either that or we beta people get the ability to change our main colour. Changing our main colour would mean changing the colour of our : Name, smiley outline and colour of the chat bubble.

SOMEBODY doesn't know what beta even means. It is not upgrading your account to get special features, you are only paying to get the ability to test new things implemented in the game before it is realeased to the public. Chris just decided that beta should get some exclusive things like the smileys and the bricks , which may be available to non beta in a few montsh as well.

The beta blocks and beta smileys will never be available to the free version. This has bgwm said before.

#30 Before February 2015

Robin

DarkFire wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

I totally agree, MabeNot! It's also really hard to tell who's beta now. You see beatas AND non-betas with chat, which are the betas??? Also, the extra smileys and beta bricks almost feel like nothing now. Plus, I have NO IDEA why the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral smiley is now for guests, for it's because chat was taken. Also, it was easier to find betas by their smileys, now you have to find betas throught a hundred worker smileys. And if you show you're beta with your exclusive smileys, people would laugh at you and think you don't have new smileys, and it's annoying to keep changing your smiley, especially in bosses. It's also annoying non-chatters can't read chat messages.

Totally agree, it's nearly impossible to tell who is or isn't beta, the ninja smiley and the worker smiley made all of the beta smileys   lame and obsolete. there is no benefit whatsoever, besides the bricks, to being a beta. everything is just going to be released to the free version and what do we beta's get, when beta is done? nothing. I'm in full rant mode, somebody just guessed the pass on one of my levels and trolled my art. uncool.

I pretty much agree, since I bought Beta JUST before the nonbetas got chat and everything. My special-ness lasted about two days.
Paying ten US dollars to get some smileys and bricks just feels unfair.
Yes, I know what being a nonBeta feels like, and yes, I felt it was unfair. But I did realize that not everything is free. If you wanted chat, usernames, cooler smilies and bricks, and the energy shop, you had to pay ten bucks back then.
When the nonBetas got more than half of our privileges, it makes us feel we wasted ten dollars.

#31 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

???Agreed???

#32 Before February 2015

Robin

But it's ok... testing stuff out will be fabulous.

#33 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

^_^ wrote:

Meh, this is nice... but I think that the new smileys are WAY better than beta smileys, and now what used to be worth $10 (beta) feels like 30¢.

#34 Before February 2015

haythere

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
^_^ wrote:

Meh, this is nice... but I think that the new smileys are WAY better than beta smileys, and now what used to be worth $10 (beta) feels like 30¢.

It will soon feel like $10 when Chris starts updating but until then, be patient.

#35 Before February 2015

Hellsoarersupreme

I donated $1 and tada! I got beta
*everyone in the entire game gets a username and shop*
Its not fair anymore

#36 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

To the people who say it's unfair: It's Everybody Edits Beta, not Everybody Edits VIP.

#37 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Chewy wrote:

To the people who say it's unfair: It's Everybody Edits Beta, not Everybody Edits VIP.

Yeah, like we're that dumb. :O

#38 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Cheer up, RPG said we're about to go back in the Beta testing phase.

#39 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I saaw that post, I think the next test we're doing is the coin doors?

MaybeNot 1423857696103736

Board footer