Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

December

Whenever people log onto everybody edits, it says "It's January! Time to get back to working on beta. In this round, on focus is on features and bug fixing!" What does Chris mean by "features". Does he mean adding new smileys, or new decorations?

#2 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Re: December

Most likely coin blocks so far. After that, I hope we get text block.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I think text blocks should come with chat. It would just be another way to communicate.

#4 Before February 2015

Tree

ok, cool. I will be looking forward to the coin block. It will create lots of ways to make your levels. Now people can make levels called something like Coins to Code; also coins won't be pointless.

#5 Before February 2015

Tree

TREE wrote:

Whenever people log onto everybody edits, it says "It's January! Time to get back to working on beta. In this round, on focus is on features and bug fixing!" What does Chris mean by "features". Does he mean adding new smileys, or new decorations?

Oops, I ment to title this January.

Tree 1423857704103728

Board footer