Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-18 04:44:20, last edited by rdash (2018-02-18 05:46:38)

rdash

Concerning how in-game bans are handled.

Edit: Thanks phinarose for the quick reply! Props to the staff for doing a great job thus far. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

---

Hello! This post is not related to a particular ban (as prohibited by the now-missing rules for this subforum IIRC), rather how in-game bans are handled in general.

6JWx4qW.png

I believe that it is important for our mods to list a reason for a particular ban and perhaps the name of the mod enforcing the ban. How can we expect players to understand which rule was broken if the only reason why they were banned is ""?

In my opinion, it is simply professional and helpful to the community for our moderators to spend a few seconds and explain a ban rather than keeping confused players in the dark. Thoughts?

rdash

#2 2018-02-18 05:00:38

XxAtillaxX

Re: Concerning how in-game bans are handled.

I don't think this should've happened in any instance, regardless of severity or obviousness. If I had to take a guess, the most likely explanation would be either they'd forgotten to, or are inexperienced with handling reports.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2018-02-18 05:04:40

Sqwairle

I know what you're feeling, be banned for no reasons like that..

And they dare to just write quotes, a shame this level of trolling, it's amusing for them.. Abused.

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2018-02-18 05:17:05, last edited by Phinarose (2018-02-18 05:24:34)

Phinarose

I am sorry for the issue, I forgot to provide the reasoning for the ban which I usually remember to put in. I PM'd you on the forums to inform you why the account was banned. Like I said previously, I am very sorry that this happened and I can reassure you this will not be an issue in the future.

WjoM2zh.png

#5 2018-02-18 09:38:28

Kira

2018 and phinarose is still useless

#6 2018-02-18 11:10:07

peace

phinarose wrote:

I am sorry for the issue, I forgot to provide the reasoning for the ban which I usually remember to put in. I PM'd you on the forums to inform you why the account was banned. Like I said previously, I am very sorry that this happened and I can reassure you this will not be an issue in the future.

let us contact mods if wer were banned so they can explain things

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#7 2018-02-18 14:52:42

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Kira wrote:

2018 and Kira still brings nothing of value to the community.

Free speech is great and all, but this guy makes me reconsider. No speech might be better.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#8 2018-02-18 16:51:40

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

peace wrote:
phinarose wrote:

[email protected]

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

PTU

#9 2018-02-18 21:58:38

MartenM
Website

peace wrote:
phinarose wrote:

Forums -> PM
Probably the fastest way to contact them.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#10 2018-02-18 22:03:09, last edited by Kira (2018-02-18 22:13:53)

Kira

Tomahawk wrote:
Kira wrote:

2018 and Kira still brings nothing of value to the community.

Free speech is great and all, but this guy makes me reconsider. No speech might be better.

I just don't really give a dayum peace n love //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

/!\Banter/!\

Edit: let's do this

2018 and Tomahawk still can't make a bot https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

2018 acts smart in the community but still can't make a bot https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

2018 and still don't know how to build a level

2018 and Tomahawk still brings nothing of value to the community

You might want to reconsider the "brings nothing of value to the community"

Because clearly between you and I, there's one ph@t difference

/!\Banter/!\

#11 2018-02-18 23:40:30

XxAtillaxX

Kira wrote:

Kira wrote:

2018 and Tomahawk still can't make a bot https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Kira wrote:

I just don't really give a dayum peace n love //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

In retrospect, it's 2018 and you're still butthurt about her replacing you (and doing a fantastic job at it, might I add.)

I wouldn't say you don't give a damn either, considering you've contacted several previous administrators begging for your moderator role back. You were dismissed largely as a result due to your incessant and unwarranted personal attacks against those within the community, which had unfortunately led you to believe threatening to punish those in-game for their criticism of you outside the game was an appropriate course of action, and wouldn't result in any consequences for yourself.

I wouldn't attack those those in a position you were dismissed from, especially when they're vastly more supported and liked than you were.
I wouldn't attack those for not having accomplished some arbitrary in-game goals, when you clearly lack the skills required to do so yourself.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2018-02-18 23:49:40

Kira

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Kira wrote:

Kira wrote:

Kira wrote:

In retrospect, it's 2018 and you're still butthurt about her replacing you (and doing a fantastic job at it, might I add.)

I wouldn't say you don't give a damn either, considering you've contacted several previous administrators begging for your moderator role back. You were dismissed largely as a result due to your incessant and unwarranted personal attacks against those within the community, which had unfortunately led you to believe threatening to punish those in-game for their criticism of you outside the game was an appropriate course of action, and wouldn't result in any consequences for yourself.

I wouldn't attack those those in a position you were dismissed from, especially when they're vastly more supported and liked than you were.
I wouldn't attack those for not having accomplished some arbitrary in-game goals, when you clearly lack the skills required to do so yourself.

/!\Banter/!\

I feel honored for having a poltergeist emo writing so much about me and keeping track of my records

You talk smack but what did you accomplish in the end? Drama and Drama and creating a mess everywhere instead of actually doing something for the game

You had coding skills yet you wasted them on making a fool of yourself

Shame //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

/!\Banter/!\

#13 2018-02-19 03:16:12

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Closed bc the thread was already concluded when phinarose posted and everything after that is unnecessary bickering

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:
BuzzerBee1519006572696198

Board footer