Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-27 23:27:08

HeyNK

Remove Forum Games

They kind of just spam up the forum and increase post count, its not very good. Nothing is really relelvant ot EE or off topic and doesnt make sense on the forum. Filtering out all the real information with spam posts is a communist mind control tactic. And the game of mafia is also a communist mind control tactic because it makes you question people and become reliant on woots, and you kill people.

And threads like whats under copy paste are harmful because they can be used for datamining and a bot could come to this website and take our information. They can also study forum games like post a word here and analyze and create a model for what types of words you will think of next, and try advertising things to you based on that.

I only post this because I care about the next generation of Everybody Edits, and growing up playing forum games is nothing but harmful.

#2 2018-01-27 23:53:05

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: Remove Forum Games

What exactly are you trying to do?

Remove.jpg

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#3 2018-01-28 00:47:18

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

let's just delete the forum

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#4 2018-01-28 06:09:08

HeyNK

Honestly, there is just too much in our modern world cluttering up life. I want to delete  everything. I want to remove all but the nessecary. I Want to be the internet monk who doesn't visit any weebsites... but contemplates about:blank. And i think all of you should take up your clothes and join me.

We can start with that wich we can deem wholly unnsessecary. And in what some would call a slippery slope, but i call a realization, a revelation from above, we can work towards removing all (probably communist) outside influence from our lives and truly be happy.

I just want all of you to be happy. Please. Please https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/3/31/007_crying

Wooted by:
HeyNK1517116148693935

Board footer