Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-21 01:08:34

Sqwairle

Discord Weird

Hey huh, firstable, i can't connect on it anymore after getting muted from EE Discordation channel.

So, let me explain quickly : How?, what?, why?, ok.

So apparently anyone can ban someone from any channel of EE Discord. And apparently talking of EE in the EE channel is unpleasant to others WHO was absolutely not talking about EE at this moment. And when i ask a member who exactly ban me for that, 'why?' well i get muted for life, so ok, but by a random member, i got muted constantly?

When i was saying that the community of EE was the problem of the game.. Because i find nothing wrong in what i did and obviously i think i was muted because it's funny. Already on another game where i had joined players of EE, its was the same thing (ban people to laugh). So, i'm not expecting much from the moderators, have nothing to hope for but, i just wanted to spend my time because i eat a pistachio-chocolate ice cream. Here, Bye.

#2 2018-01-21 01:11:14

Cakeje

Re: Discord Weird

Dear Sqwairle,

No you didn't get muted forever. You got a 15 minute silence.
Only Discord staff mods can actually ban you from the server. If you can't join it, something must be wrong with your Discord.

You were spamming random sentences while a conversation was going on, hence someone silenced you for a while so the conversation could go on
like it should. You'll be unmuted later, obviously.

unknown.png

Thanks to HG for making the sig

Wooted by:

rat

#3 2018-01-21 01:19:28

Sqwairle

Cakeje wrote:

Dear Sqwairle,

No you didn't get muted forever. You got a 15 minute silence.
Only Discord staff mods can actually ban you from the server. If you can't join it, something must be wrong with your Discord.

You were spamming random sentences while a conversation was going on, hence someone silenced you for a while so the conversation could go on
like it should. You'll be unmuted later, obviously.

About my answer ? Cause i still don't know why you was posting 'random' pic and commands on the EE channel, maybe i shouldn't ask, it's private.. That why that was on the EE channel //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#4 2018-01-21 01:21:15

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

You were constantly interrupting a conversation in the #everybody-edits channel, because none answered your question, when you could easily post it on another channel.

#5 2018-01-21 01:23:03

Sqwairle

HG wrote:

You were constantly interrupting a conversation in the #everybody-edits channel, because none answered your question, when you could easily post it on another channel.

Like your conversation could be in PM or General..

#6 2018-01-21 01:29:52

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

We were having a valid conversation. There was no reason for us to move channel during it.

You could ask your question in #general.

#7 2018-01-21 01:29:58

Sqwairle

HG wrote:

Like your question could be in PM or General.

Meanwhile, you can answer to my question instead of trying to want the last word?

By the way this topic, i decide that it leaves very far from here..

#8 2018-01-21 03:11:53

hummerz5

the least I can do for you is move the topic to OT

hummerz51516500713693234

Board footer