Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-16 15:20:48

Anatoly

Cola1 left.

Different decided to make colas name blank. What the..? It wasn't even announced or discussed.
========
DISCUSS

Point is, that Different removed Cola's rank. I'd like to know if Cola left, why it wouldn't be announced? Also I'd like to discuss the lose of our graphics designer. So now the only GDesigner is Kentiya? Right?

#2 2018-01-16 15:46:37

Guest.

Re: Cola1 left.

wiki.everybodyedits.com/Staff
everybodyedits.com/help
check his forum rank
check his game rank

we don't need to discuss this
requesting a lock

#3 2018-01-16 15:57:14

Anatoly

zyhrllos wrote:

requesting a lock

requesting you to stop posting random **** like in my topic. Please leave if you are at 99% to raid the forums.

#4 2018-01-16 16:00:40

Guest.

AnatolyEE wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

requesting a lock

requesting you to stop posting random **** like in my topic. Please leave if you are at 99% to raid the forums.

>random ****
last time i checked its all related to the topic

>random **** like in my topic
couldn't agree more

>Please leave if you are at 99% to raid the forums.
what

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2018-01-16 16:03:05

Cakeje

Discuss this with the staff? What do you want regular players to say?
Another "Staff didn't announce it they're bad let's complain about staff!!" topic??

Like sure they had to announce it and maybe they will but I think we'd better leave this to the staff, and if you're really curious PM them.

unknown.png

Thanks to HG for making the sig

#6 2018-01-16 16:06:03, last edited by Different55 (2018-01-16 16:06:50)

Different55
Forum Admin

as it is on the help page, so it is on the forums. Maybe Cola1 got busy with life and thought he could sneak out, maybe it was a typo and he's actually still on the staff. Only time will tell but that's not very interesting to talk about.

And as a side note let's keep the meta discussion "aah get out of my topic" discussion down to a minimum of none, right now there's more of that than there is an actual conversation.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#7 2018-01-16 16:10:19

Anatoly

Different55 wrote:

as it is on the help page, so it is on the forums. Maybe Cola1 got busy with life and thought he could sneak out, maybe it was a typo and he's actually still on the staff. Only time will tell but that's not very interesting to talk about.

And as a side note let's keep the meta discussion "aah get out of my topic" discussion down to a minimum of none, right now there's more of that than there is an actual conversation.

So you expect to check the help page every day to stay up-to-date?

#8 2018-01-16 16:12:38

Guest.

AnatolyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

it has the new team in full, how is it not up to date

#9 2018-01-16 16:12:48, last edited by Different55 (2018-01-16 16:13:03)

Different55
Forum Admin

AnatolyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die.

I don't expect you to do anything. You ask why he's no longer a designer on the forums, there's your answer. There's no more drama to pull out of this so if that's what you're after you'll have to wait.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

rat

#10 2018-01-16 16:20:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

To my knowledge, Cola1 hasn't been in contact with the staff since Emalton took over (pretty sure he had been gone for at least 1 month before that as well). So since he isn't actually doing anything at the moment, he isn't listed as staff. However, if he does make contact again he is more than welcome to continue being staff.

So basically he isn't staff as he isn't  doing any staff duties but he hasn't officially left. Whether or not he leaves is his decision when / if he comes back.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2018-01-16 18:22:27

peace

weird the help page says only megalamb is owner of ee

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#12 2018-01-16 21:57:49

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Apologies from the staff over the lack of communication here, but Cola1 has, as least temporarily, been removed from the staff team, purely (and somewhat ironically) due to lack of communication. He is welcome back in the future if he returns, in the same way Koya was welcome back last year after he was removed from staff due to an extended period of inactivity.

It is a great shame, and I prefer to be able to discuss these issues with the people in question before they're removed.

As for ownership, this has not been announced yet as Priddle/NVD is still the current owner of Everybody Edits. Whenever the transfer is completed, there will be an official topic on the subject.

Different55 has done nothing wrong here - We appreciate that he consistently keeps the forums up-to-date.

Xenonetix-2.png

Xenonetix1516136269692676

Board footer