Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-01-14 18:35:33

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Processor's Mind
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 803
Website

Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Hi all!

Just a quick message to say that you can now purchase gems in-game again on the main site! Apologies for the temporary down-time on those purchases, and we hope this didn't cause any inconvenience.

Thank you for your continuing support!

~ Everybody Edits Staff ~

UPDATE: It's now possible to purchase 575 Gems for $50 & 1000 Gems for $85! Thanks to everyone who's supporting the game!


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#2 2018-01-14 18:37:11

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,184

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

yay! welcome back jawapa!


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#3 2018-01-14 18:41:56

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,658

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Mega Lamb wrote:

on the main site

do you mean the client or the actual site?
because i don't see it

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#4 2018-01-14 18:47:05

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,014

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Mega Lamb wrote:

Hi all!

Just a quick message to say that you can now purchase gems in-game again on the main site! Apologies for the temporary down-time on those purchases, and we hope this didn't cause any inconvenience.

Thank you for your continuing support!

~ Everybody Edits Staff ~

Seeing as you run ZendroForce, this money will be available to all the admins instead of going straight to nvd's personal paypal account?


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

#5 2018-01-14 18:59:54

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,441

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Gosha wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

on the main site

do you mean the client or the actual site?
because i don't see it

Mega Lamb wrote:

on the main site!

he sasys it clearly


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

Wooted by:

PTU

#6 2018-01-14 19:30:33

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,658

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

peace wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

on the main site

do you mean the client or the actual site?
because i don't see it

Mega Lamb wrote:

on the main site!

he sasys it clearly

o rly. where?

hSWh7g7.png

Offline

Wooted by:

PTU

#7 2018-01-14 19:39:38

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,158

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Gosha wrote:
peace wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

on the main site

do you mean the client or the actual site?
because i don't see it

Mega Lamb wrote:

on the main site!

he sasys it clearly

o rly. where?

https://i.imgur.com/hSWh7g7.png

since when were gems on the actual site? Doesn't he mean in-game?


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by:

Jet

#8 2018-01-14 19:49:56

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Processor's Mind
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 803
Website

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

I do mean in-game on the main site.


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

PTU, Jet

#9 2018-01-14 19:49:59

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,014

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

he means: buying gems works for ee.com, ee.com clients, and ee.com exes

kong, armorgames, etc dont work


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

Wooted by:

PTU

#10 2018-01-14 20:06:11

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Processor's Mind
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 803
Website

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

zyhrllos wrote:

kong, armorgames, etc dont work

Kongregate's purchasing never stopped working as far as I know.


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#11 2018-01-14 20:14:44

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,014

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Mega Lamb wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

kong, armorgames, etc dont work

Kongregate's purchasing never stopped working as far as I know.

It's an example, but why not? What happened to the kreds during that time?


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

#12 2018-01-14 20:37:05

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,658

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

i don't quite see it there either
dRoOQPd.png

Offline

#13 2018-01-14 20:48:41

showpath
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 106

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

zyhrllos wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

kong, armorgames, etc dont work

Kongregate's purchasing never stopped working as far as I know.

It's an example, but why not? What happened to the kreds during that time?

Most likely nvd's pocket.

Offline

#14 2018-01-14 20:57:07

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Processor's Mind
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 803
Website

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Gosha wrote:

i don't quite see it there either
https://i.imgur.com/dRoOQPd.png

You don't see that "Buy Gems!" button at the top of the client?


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#15 2018-01-14 21:01:24

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,658

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Mega Lamb wrote:
Gosha wrote:

i don't quite see it there either
https://i.imgur.com/dRoOQPd.png

You don't see that "Buy Gems!" button at the top of the client?

\

oh, i thought gemcodes were back, my bad

Offline

#16 2018-01-14 21:39:26

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,441

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

wait u can buy gems on kong with kreds?! damn oh wait nvm you need to make a new acount on kong dont you?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#17 2018-01-14 22:15:46

Ruben101
Member
From: The Netherlands Hey :)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 60

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Gosha wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:
Gosha wrote:

i don't quite see it there either
https://i.imgur.com/dRoOQPd.png

You don't see that "Buy Gems!" button at the top of the client?

\

oh, i thought gemcodes were back, my bad

lol would be nice xD


a598AAZ.gif

?type=online&name=Ruben101 ?type=energy&name=Ruben101 ?type=loginstreak&name=Ruben101 ?type=lastlogin&name=Ruben101 ?type=registered&name=Ruben101

Youtube: RubenEditIT

Offline

#18 2018-01-14 22:18:42

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,806

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Ruben101 wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:
Gosha wrote:

i don't quite see it there either
https://i.imgur.com/dRoOQPd.png

You don't see that "Buy Gems!" button at the top of the client?

\

oh, i thought gemcodes were back, my bad

lol would be nice xD

yeah until mods make gemcodes and **** up the economy


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#19 2018-01-14 22:23:56

Ruben101
Member
From: The Netherlands Hey :)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 60

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Bimps wrote:
Ruben101 wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:
Gosha wrote:

i don't quite see it there either
https://i.imgur.com/dRoOQPd.png

You don't see that "Buy Gems!" button at the top of the client?

\

oh, i thought gemcodes were back, my bad

lol would be nice xD

yeah until mods make gemcodes and **** up the economy

Sounds like an idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


a598AAZ.gif

?type=online&name=Ruben101 ?type=energy&name=Ruben101 ?type=loginstreak&name=Ruben101 ?type=lastlogin&name=Ruben101 ?type=registered&name=Ruben101

Youtube: RubenEditIT

Offline

#20 2018-01-15 01:56:45

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,158

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

peace wrote:

damn oh wait nvm you need to make a new acount on kong dont you?

uh yeah its linked to your kong acc not main ee acc (which would be dumb)


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

#21 2018-01-15 03:51:15

John
Member
Joined: 2019-01-11
Posts: 1,780

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Bimps wrote:

yeah until mods make gemcodes and **** up the economy

This won't be happening any more. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (Except for future contests and other COOL surprises, of course!)

Offline

#22 2018-01-15 03:52:16

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,806

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Emalton wrote:
Bimps wrote:

yeah until mods make gemcodes and **** up the economy

This won't be happening any more. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (Except for future contests and other COOL surprises, of course!)

can communism be a COOL surprise


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#23 2018-01-15 03:54:04

John
Member
Joined: 2019-01-11
Posts: 1,780

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Bimps wrote:
Emalton wrote:
Bimps wrote:

yeah until mods make gemcodes and **** up the economy

This won't be happening any more. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (Except for future contests and other COOL surprises, of course!)

can communism be a COOL surprise

??

Offline

#24 2018-01-15 03:54:59

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,806

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

Emalton wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Emalton wrote:
Bimps wrote:

yeah until mods make gemcodes and **** up the economy

This won't be happening any more. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (Except for future contests and other COOL surprises, of course!)

can communism be a COOL surprise

??

i enjoy communism emalton.


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#25 2018-01-15 04:31:34

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,623
Website

Re: Gems Available Again! (UPDATE)

maxi123 wrote:

yay! welcome back jawapa!

Thanks man.

DM for gem codes


iu.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)
Joeyc1515987202692438

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1555591100.3649 - Generated in 0.138 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.77 MiB (Peak: 2.07 MiB) ]