Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-01-10 19:15:56

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 1,602

/autosave

saves every 2 minutes or 1


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#2 2018-01-10 19:16:51

HG
Member
From: null
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 1,810

Re: /autosave

So right before world saves itself someone trolls and your work is gone?

I'd suggest using a bot to handle world saving, like EEditor.

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2018-01-10 19:21:22

Memomemo
Member
Joined: 2017-10-26
Posts: 258

Re: /autosave

maybe we could see previous saves just in case trolling happens


how long until i have friends
SlimeSig.gif

Offline

#4 2018-01-10 19:22:11

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 749

Re: /autosave

Or just don't give other's the code

Maybe an auto save option in the world options? Disable it on and off?

Last edited by Joeyc (2018-01-10 19:22:59)

Offline

#5 2018-01-10 19:22:53

Memomemo
Member
Joined: 2017-10-26
Posts: 258

Re: /autosave

Joeyc wrote:

Or just don't give other's the code

what if its a free edit world?


how long until i have friends
SlimeSig.gif

Offline

#6 2018-01-10 19:23:18

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 749

Re: /autosave

Memomemo wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

Or just don't give other's the code

what if its a free edit world?

Well those are just asking to be trolled.

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2018-01-10 19:26:12

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 1,602

Re: /autosave

autosave is usefull when u are afk and smoene is building (contest worlds orso)


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#8 2018-01-10 19:38:08

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,010

Re: /autosave

Guys wtf not every world is a free edit world. Some people make real worlds with game play and art. He means this auto save feature is for worlds like that.

EDIT: I could make a public bot for this feature hm..

Last edited by Latif (2018-01-10 19:39:12)

Offline

#9 2018-01-10 20:05:34

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,263

Re: /autosave

peace wrote:

autosave is usefull when u are afk and smoene is building (contest worlds orso)

You can add world to crew and allow crew members to save it.

Memomemo wrote:

maybe we could see previous saves just in case trolling happens

this uses toooo much storage.
Sometimes worlds don't save because they are too big. You want to make multiple copies. no.

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2018-01-10 20:25:47

LukeM
Formerly destroyer123
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,003
Website

Re: /autosave

Gosha wrote:
peace wrote:

autosave is usefull when u are afk and smoene is building (contest worlds orso)

You can add world to crew and allow crew members to save it..

The problem with this is then you need a crew for every world you are collaborating on, maybe a better idea would be to add a feature that lets you share the world with someone without creating a crew...


- Luke Miles

Offline

#11 2018-01-14 16:43:37

Nexus221
Member
Joined: 2016-04-15
Posts: 37

Re: /autosave

peace wrote:

saves every 2 minutes or 1

How to make things work:
If you want to make autosave, you need a command like /removeblocks [playername].
That will protecc your world from trolls and save every 1minute-10minute (customizable time).



ftw if this happends then i can make worlddefender bot or something. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


zyAUcd.jpg

Offline

#12 2018-01-14 17:28:09

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 2,384
Website

Re: /autosave

LukeM wrote:
Gosha wrote:
peace wrote:

autosave is usefull when u are afk and smoene is building (contest worlds orso)

You can add world to crew and allow crew members to save it..

The problem with this is then you need a crew for every world you are collaborating on, maybe a better idea would be to add a feature that lets you share the world with someone without creating a crew...

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=38583


I didn't like the big picture. Guess we're back to text.

Offline

Wooted by:
Slabdrill1515947289692311

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1529788343.8266 - Generated in 0.034 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.34 MiB (Peak: 1.51 MiB) ]