Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2018-01-18 01:07:21

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: demod zoey

Oray wrote:

Just because of the previous hate from some people to zoey doesn't mean that she shouldn't have a chance to be a moderator i think.

This isn't about hate at all because I like her and I think this could end up poorly.

Wooted by:

#77 2018-01-18 06:48:27

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

N1KF wrote:
Oray wrote:

Just because of the previous hate from some people to zoey doesn't mean that she shouldn't have a chance to be a moderator i think.

This isn't about hate at all because I like her and I think this could end up poorly.

I think others do hate zoey for some reasons..

#78 2018-01-18 11:14:41

den3107

Oray wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Oray wrote:

She made some mistakes when she was a moderator previously. Some people feel like that was her chance and she blew it.

#79 2018-01-19 08:55:00

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

den3107 wrote:
Oray wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Oray wrote:

She made some mistakes when she was a moderator previously. Some people feel like that was her chance and she blew it.

Please give an example of mistake she has done before, plus that was 2~3 years ago, a person could change from a year to another!?
Give her this chance, if she has done anything wrong then I think you'll have the full right to ask for her demotion

#80 2018-01-19 09:13:45

soniiiety

a chance she will have and then if she fails then demod or if anything bad happens meanwhile

#81 2018-01-19 11:24:58

den3107

Oray wrote:

Please give an example of mistake she has done before, plus that was 2~3 years ago, a person could change from a year to another!?

I wasn't necessarily supporting them (I was completely oblivious of the drama when it happened) but I was just correcting you vision where she has never done anything wrong.
Searching for demod zoey topic you'll probably find plenty (old ones).
But yes, I do agree it's been long enough to give her another chance, although I also think that when she's make another slip-up she has wasted that chance instantly.

#82 2018-01-19 18:35:02

Different55
Forum Admin

Oray wrote:
den3107 wrote:
Oray wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Oray wrote:

Give her this chance, if she has done anything wrong then I think you'll have the full right to ask for her demotion

Were you not around for all the fun and games last year? She was a moderator on the forums and the chat and was removed from that position when she abused her powers to make a point about how giving people second chances is a horrible idea because people don't change. Whether her actions in the past are a dealbreaker now is up to whoever. Emalton and MegaLamb seem to think it's fine, and like you say, on the off chance anything does happen it'll be resolved quickly. But whoever you are, it's pretty funny that people are asking for her to get second chances now.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (3)

#83 2018-01-19 18:45:55

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Different55 wrote:
Oray wrote:
den3107 wrote:
Oray wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Were you not around for all the fun and games last year? She was a moderator on the forums and the chat and was removed from that position when she abused her powers to make a point about how giving people second chances is a horrible idea because people don't change. Whether her actions in the past are a dealbreaker now is up to whoever. Emalton and MegaLamb seem to think it's fine, and like you say, on the off chance anything does happen it'll be resolved quickly. But whoever you are, it's pretty funny that people are asking for her to get second chances now.

I am actually a recent user of forums, like I had the account before but i used it since the last year.
However I actually don't know whatever she did in forums that's why I asked for an example..
I thought that people can change, mistakes can be fixed, people can turn to better with time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#84 2018-01-19 22:06:55

Different55
Forum Admin

Oray wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Oray wrote:
den3107 wrote:
Oray wrote:

I am actually a recent user of forums, like I had the account before but i used it since the last year.
However I actually don't know whatever she did in forums that's why I asked for an example..
I thought that people can change, mistakes can be fixed, people can turn to better with time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yeah, same. If I was the same person I was 5 years ago these forums would be in a lot of trouble.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#85 2018-01-19 22:20:41

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

IRL if you misuse the power a job gives you, you get more than fired. Would that work in EE?

~"Be a good mod or we ban you."

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#86 2018-01-19 23:20:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Different55 wrote:
Oray wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Oray wrote:
den3107 wrote:

Yeah, same. If I was the same person I was 5 years ago these forums would be in a lot of trouble.

well i think if you were the same person you were 25 years ago these forums would be in less trouble

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#87 2018-04-02 22:42:22

Kira

-O_JdbZIRryK0YbHluggoQ.png

banning me in master1s level, while he was present
My words were obvious banter, and not ban worthy

She has repeatedly abused her power in the past. her apparent unprofessionalism checks out, she lets her personal feelings take over (she got me banned permanently on ee discord for no reason a while ago)
immature, depressive and irresponsible

is she really fit to moderate?

#88 2018-04-02 22:50:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Kira wrote:

Could you provide some more context? I think that would help out.

Personally, I don't think so, unless she shows some willingness to change.

#89 2018-04-02 22:54:48

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Kira wrote:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/-O_JdbZ … luggoQ.png

banning me in master1s level, while he was present

She has repeatedly abused her power in the past. her apparent unprofessionalism checks out, she lets her personal feelings take over (she got me banned permanently on ee discord for no reason a while ago)
immature, depressive and irresponsible

I wasn't the one who initially banned you; that was lrussell. I asked him to take a look at the report because I wasn't sure what to do, and he's been a mod longer than I have, so I trust his judgement over my own. After you got banned, I kicked you from the level.

Furthermore, you ban evaded on 3 different accounts. You were banned for four hours by lrussell, rejoined the same world on another account, I banned that account for a day, you rejoined on a different account, I banned that one, you rejoined on another account, and I banned that one and IP banned you for good measure instead of going through banning dozens of alts depending on how long you wanted to play the "I don't have to abide by the rules" game. How is it unprofessional to ask someone else what to do in a situation?

Kira wrote:

(she got me banned permanently on ee discord for no reason a while ago)

There is no official EE discord so this has absolutely no standing when it comes to my moderation on Everybody Edits.

Thank you for your feedback on this matter.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#90 2018-04-02 22:58:33

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Zoey2070 wrote:
Kira wrote:

There is no official EE discord so this has absolutely no standing when it comes to my moderation on Everybody Edits.

Do you realize how your moderation on a related fan Discord is entirely relevant on how you moderate in general? You're just kinda ignoring the issue here.

Wooted by: (5)

#91 2018-04-02 23:01:38

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

N1KF wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Kira wrote:

Do you realize how your moderation on a related fan Discord is entirely relevant on how you moderate in general? You're just kinda ignoring the issue here.

I moderate different places with different rules and different people differently.

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

Wooted by:

#92 2018-04-02 23:06:08

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Zoey2070 wrote:

I moderate different places with different rules and different people differently.

Whether or not it's official, it's still a public part of the community. We need you to be a role model, not a flamer.

Also, Zoey, if you poorly moderate the Everybody Edits Discord server while also taking it seriously, why shouldn't we take that as a sign you might just not be good at moderation?

Wooted by: (3)

#93 2018-04-02 23:10:45

Lictor666

you deserve it, making alt is bad

#94 2018-04-03 00:09:08

Schlog

i dont think she should be mod but you guys might as well drop this entirely since nothing is going to change

#95 2018-04-03 00:13:04, last edited by Different55 (2018-04-03 00:23:12)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

More examples of zoey's great moderation.

CONTENT WARNING: language

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#96 2018-04-03 01:43:21

HeyNK

I think trump would be a good EE mod. He has rhetoric.

Wooted by: (2)

#97 2018-04-03 02:50:39

thanksL0L

HeyNK wrote:

I think trump would be a good EE mod. He has rhetoric.

I don't think he has ever heard of EE before.

Its time to tell the truth again

#98 2018-04-03 08:58:20, last edited by Kira (2018-04-03 09:05:40)

Kira

Zoey2070 wrote:

See that's your issue there. You're unprofessional, biased and immature on top of that, there are countless of screenshots proving it. You never learn, you have been a moderator for years, and you still make the same mistakes, whether It is on EE forums, IRC, Discord or Everybody Edits.

Everyone gave you a chance, Different55 did, Processor did, and now the EE staff. You keep blowing them away.

Now, don't give me that "I decided to let lrussell take a look at the report". You knew it was going to get me banned, and you knew my words were obvious banter. It wasn't your place to moderate there, Master1, the owner of the level was present.

How can you blame the community for taking the past as example? You haven't changed a single bit. Your past, and present is the proof of that.

Your ban is childish and uncalled for. You should take a break, you aren't fit to moderate and this time, you should be the one resigning.

#99 2018-04-03 09:13:35

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Kira wrote:

It wasn't your place to moderate there

...as a moderator of the game, my place to moderate is everywhere in-game. As a former mod, you should know that.

Kira wrote:

You knew it was going to get me banned

So you said something you knew was going to get you banned but you're complaining because you actually were banned? Can't say I'm following your logic here.

#100 2018-04-03 09:53:28, last edited by Joeyc (2018-04-03 09:59:51)

Joeyc

Kira wrote:

See that's your issue there. You're unprofessional, biased and immature on top of that, there are countless of screenshots proving it. You never learn, you have been a moderator for years, and you still make the same mistakes, whether It is on EE forums, IRC, Discord or Everybody Edits.

Your ban is childish and uncalled for. You should take a break, you aren't fit to moderate and this time, you should be the one resigning.

Kira wrote:

You should take a break, you aren't fit to moderate and this time, you should be the one resigning.

why are you putting Zoey down when the argument is terrible //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Kira wrote:

You're unprofessional, biased and immature

Nobody said you had to take your position as part of the staff seriously. As far as I'm aware
everybody is immature time to time

Kira wrote:

there are countless of screenshots proving it. You never learn, you have been a moderator for years, and you still make the same mistakes, whether It is on EE forums, IRC, Discord

what does discord have to do with ee

Kira wrote:

Your ban is childish and uncalled for.

ban what now ?

Schlog1525488127705282

Board footer