Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

gems

ok so i think it would be cool if we could give gems as gifts to other players. the only possible way to do it now is to go in their account and buy them. that can get annying when people heckle you for asking for their account info.

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: gems

yeah my idea was a refferal link every player from your refferal link that play ee gives you 1 gem

#3 Before February 2015

mistahboi

jeffrey wrote:

yeah my idea was a refferal link every player from your refferal link that play ee gives you 1 gem

That would be way too easily abused. People could just make tons of accounts to get tons of gems.

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

But if a verification code sends,no one can do that.Also pelase open this ideas to Game Suggestions Forum.

#5 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

mistahboi wrote:
jeffrey wrote:

That would be way too easily abused. People could just make tons of accounts to get tons of gems.

nah 1 account from the refferal link for 1 ip adress.

And the account need to be active like 1 week active (So login every day)

#6 Before February 2015

correiajoao

is a good ideia!

#7 Before February 2015

Fer22f

No, no, no. You can send gems for a guy you choose, and the guy you choose opens the gift and have the gems, it's too easy, no more complicated.

#8 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Urunberkay12 wrote:

But if a verification code sends,no one can do that.Also pelase open this ideas to Game Suggestions Forum.

You can make more than one email to do that, duh. This is way too easily abused, so maybe it should be energy instead.

#9 Before February 2015

MnM

yeah but who would make a 100 or 50 emails. You could also make it so every time someone gives you a gem it doesn't count until 2 other people give you one then it counts as one.

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

absolutely. Gem gifting is what we need right now. (I mean, after game updates. When the betas are testing features and there are no new updates, Chris needs to implement gem gifting.)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

RhazzleFrazzle1423858374103058

Board footer