Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

clovernova

reporting users alexr and anon

they have a map with very bad profanity. if u can do anything about it as a admin. then you should have access to chris and tell him. the profanity says **** ee. **** nigg***. nazi symbols. I have taken a screenshot. Please report as soon as possible

#2 Before February 2015

clovernova

Re: reporting users alexr and anon

The map is called mods aren't asleep.

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

LOL

EDIT: Rule 6, this is your warning.

#4 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

lol funny

#5 Before February 2015

capasha

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

#6 Before February 2015

ckjr

eeewx.png

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

^
That's so incriminating.

#8 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Well, if he were to show the "***k EE" part, you'd get him for being inappropriate.   No win, there.

#9 Before February 2015

ckjr

^ Obviously.

#10 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Super_Luigi wrote:

Well, if he were to show the "***k EE" part, you'd get him for being inappropriate.   No win, there.

If that were the case, then I would unban him for trying to be helpful to the community and the mods, not flame the community with inappropriate words.

#11 Before February 2015

clovernova

here   is the point   is anything going tohappen to them. Or is us caring for nothing. i am a true ee fan and stuff like is disturbing.

#12 Before February 2015

capasha

clovernova wrote:

here   is the point   is anything going tohappen to them. Or is us caring for nothing. i am a true ee fan and stuff like is disturbing.

Alexr in ee is Alex on this forum. Can't do anything because he is mod here.
Mods can do what they want. If you don't following their own rules they banhammer all or removing the posts.

#13 Before February 2015

emanresu

Is having a map with profanity or other "offensive" things drawn in it actually against any rules? I don't see any rules regarding said issue on the site or in the game. There doesn't even seem to be any sort of EULA or Terms of Service where such rules might be contained. Regardless, if you see content in a level that offends you, why not just leave and not go back to that level? Why should they be forced to abide by your sensibilities?

#14 Before February 2015

Rurigok

I honestly see not a single shred of evidence here of ANY wrongdoing by Alex(R) or Anon.   This topic is very close to being locked.

#15 Before February 2015

clovernova

So if AlexR is a mod, then does this mean that Chris is allowing these things to be happening and we might say that because mods are doing them then, thre even encouraging them to write things down like: **** ****, and and inappropriate content things like penises with sperm, and nazi symbols against jews, all the while proclaiming free speech. Out in the open so that when underagers go in they see this type of thing. Where is Chris in all this. Does benjaminsen even care??????????????
I do...Report them and i might get banned, threatening me for reporting. I'll b sending this to cyclone as well. Hete to write down this way but imagine how ifeel when my four year old goes in that room!

#16 Before February 2015

Hellsoarersupreme

what do those words even mean?!?! Im 10 years old

#17 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB.

There's things like this all over the internet. If you're worried about little kids seeing bad stuff then they shouldn't be on the internet, period. No place is safe, except maybe club penguin, webkinz, and maybe neopets. If a kid hears someone cuss on public tv, it's no fault but the parents who should be supervising them.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#18 Before February 2015

Alex

clovernova wrote:

So if AlexR is a mod, then does this mean that Chris is allowing these things to be happening and we might say that because mods are doing them then, thre even encouraging them to write things down like: **** ****, and and inappropriate content things like penises with sperm, and nazi symbols against jews, all the while proclaiming free speech. Out in the open so that when underagers go in they see this type of thing. Where is Chris in all this. Does benjaminsen even care??????????????
I do...Report them and i might get banned, threatening me for reporting. I'll b sending this to cyclone as well. Hete to write down this way but imagine how ifeel when my four year old goes in that room!

First and foremost is that the swastika means peace and good luck, and has evidence of occurring ~600 bc, should all the people in India and the middle east forget their symbol because Hitler was a giant ****?
Second, just because someone is in a room doesn't mean they're responsible for all within it, around 20 people had the code in the room(and the code was easily guessable[it was qwerty]).
Third, what do you expect Chris to do? Ban myself and Anon based on what you said? All with no evidence? What if you were god in some room and a troll drew a **** or some other stupid stuff, and you got banned?
Fourth, learn to put a sentence together.
Fifth, there is worse stuff on EE everyday, people draw inappropriate content, swear, and troll the same crap every day.
Sixth, I am in no way a mod of EE, or any other official stuff like that, I moderate the forum and that's about it.
Seventh, yes, people should have free speech, and your protest of such makes me sick.
Eight, if you actually had a four year old, then I suggest you give it for adoption at the chance it finds a slightly competent parent, but you're lying about that so that doesn't matter. On that subject though, there is horrible stuff on the internet everywhere, there's >pg 13 advertisements on most any page, and why would a four year old be on the internet at all without supervision, you're basically telling us that [if you were actually a 4 y/o's parent], you'd just let them browse while you sit around on your bum all day doing nothing to care for your child.
Finally, the assertion that you may be banned for speaking your mind is... just so ever ironic, first you complain that people shouldn't have free speech, then you mention getting banned because of a lack of free speech. You won't be penalized for anything not listed in the rules, here.

You, sir, bother me greatly.

#19 Before February 2015

Anon

emanresu wrote:

Is having a map with profanity or other "offensive" things drawn in it actually against any rules? I don't see any rules regarding said issue on the site or in the game. There doesn't even seem to be any sort of EULA or Terms of Service where such rules might be contained. Regardless, if you see content in a level that offends you, why not just leave and not go back to that level? Why should they be forced to abide by your sensibilities?

As emanresu said, there are no rules stating what can and cannot be put up in room, regardless of freedom of speech. Secret mods may or may not have closed my room. For all I know it could have crashed as rooms tend to do. When Cyclone finally entered my room and told me to close it the next day I did. It no longer shows up in the lobby. I do what I am told and do what I want with my level within the non-posted rules. AlexR followed the rules too.There is no legitimate reason for either of us to be reported and/or get banned.
None of the questionable content in the room (aside from the ***k EE part) was drawn by either me or Alex.
and besides, that message was a warning to users. If you write that, your room gets closed.

And in regards to the screenshot: When did that **** get there? I remember another one, but not that one.

clovernova 1423858496102936

Board footer