Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-19 20:50:25, last edited by PTU (2017-12-19 20:55:01)

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Santa's Manor (DAY 19)

Ok, I did this topic because there was a lot of complains about kreacher and mine one.

First of all it was about the difficulty, then about minis and at last about art.

DIFFICULTY:
The Difficulty Medium-Hard.Players thinks it's really hard tier, but no it's just mini 1 and 2.
Minis are tested, I was doing everything to do them cool, but no still complains.Also if you try do mini more time you will see it's really easy.
I think difficulty of world not must be "Easy" it's really hard to find good levels with difficulty easy so there are Medium-Hard too, that's why.

MINIS:
True, minis aren't that good as I have //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. I just wanted do them something special, that's why are they little bit weird. I don't really going to listen something like

CONTENT WARNING

You can easily say that without swearing or using curse worlds. I was really sad when I found some players insulting my work.

ART:
Art by Kreacher so all complains here! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. No I'm kidding, just the same thing as on minis. I'm not going to listen that swearings.
I think not everytime is everything about art. Just look at some of others world what was already released.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, I thought this day will be happy for me, because I could make some players happy by this tier, but NO.

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Wooted by:

#2 2017-12-19 20:58:32

Joeyc

Re: Santa's Manor (DAY 19)

I played this level and beat it, I see nothing wrong with this level. It's fun, it's cool.
Problem is, everybody is complaining it's wayyy to hard for the campaign. Though it's giving you a bit of a challenge to prepare for later levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2017-12-19 21:04:50

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Joeyc wrote:

it's giving you a bit of a challenge to prepare for later levels

Oh lol thanks man, I think my depression is gone.
No jk, just praying for players who insulted it much.

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#4 2017-12-19 21:12:38

Filip2005
Website

Hevli has the best statement about it, it's a map filler .

I find it just a christmas wannabe,  all you did is add snow, santa in his sleigh (yet in the dumbest costume). I am unimpressed with megalamb now, I feel like hexxel is right now (probably is , probably not). it feels anomalous , I'd prefer it being like after 21th december, it doesn't contain much. But please can you make a tier with more features please ?

I am Filip and I like women.

#5 2017-12-19 21:16:55

P788

pipec wrote:

DIFFICULTY:
The Difficulty Medium-Hard.Players thinks it's really hard tier, but no it's just mini 1 and 2.
Minis are tested, I was doing everything to do them cool, but no still complains.Also if you try do mini more time you will see it's really easy.
I think difficulty of world not must be "Easy" it's really hard to find good levels with difficulty easy so there are Medium-Hard too, that's why.

Lol. Even if it's just the 1st and 2nd mini, it doesn't matter. If they get stuck, they can't skip.

And rofl:

Also if you try do mini more time you will see it's really easy.

The 2nd mini is exactly the opposite...

And that excuse of being hard or not being able to find easy and good levels is terrible. Are you going to create a campaign with not enough levels? Why publish it then? Contests aren't used why?

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2017-12-19 21:21:28, last edited by Joeyc (2017-12-19 21:23:21)

Joeyc

the rest of the campaign worlds took around a few minutes. The problem is, it says "EASY-MEDIUM" and they added a medium-hard which triggered people. Than most called the world poopy, for no reason.

I am unimpressed with megalamb now

He's putting fantastic levels into a campaign. By the COMMUNITY which is nice to see, especially since there is so many of them.

I like a challenge...

#7 2017-12-19 21:46:15, last edited by P788 (2017-12-19 21:52:44)

P788

Joeyc wrote:

the rest of the campaign worlds took around a few minutes. The problem is, it says "EASY-MEDIUM" and they added a medium-hard which triggered people. Than most called the world poopy, for no reason.

He's putting fantastic levels into a campaign. By the COMMUNITY which is nice to see, especially since there is so many of them.

I like a challenge...

"He's putting fantastic levels into a campaign. By the COMMUNITY which is nice to see, especially since there is so many of them"

Lol. You talk about being from the community as being a necessarily good thing. Every level in and out of the campaigns is from the community. And of course there are so many, it's all of them. And that "especially since there is so many of them"... It's special if there was only a few, that would mean he paid special attention to them. Now what you wrote is illogical.

#8 2017-12-19 22:22:51

Jorc

I have one big complaint on that level:

You see that megalamb said that newbies play this campaign for free rewards, but this 19 tier? do you expect that newbies will beat it? no, even i beated FFs, and im still stuck at that tier. so i recommend you to change it to medium difficulty level. its not that i am noob at it, it's just annoying

one solution:
change new lvl like medium or something

#9 2017-12-19 23:15:06

LukeM
Website

note: I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not, if it is then ignore this post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

EEJoranasc wrote:

no, even i beated FFs, and im still stuck at that tier

What?!?!
I have never completed a campaign above medium-hard and it took me just over 5 mins to complete... I probably wouldnt even call it medium-hard, for me it was a similar difficulty to some medium campaigns

Wooted by:

#10 2017-12-19 23:24:39

Filip2005
Website

Joeyc wrote:

I like a challenge...

You have nothing important to say,  please do not reply to my posts. Or you'll turn into yew logs.

I am Filip and I like women.

#11 2017-12-20 00:56:44

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Its #19 if you cant beat it stop whining and deal with it

#12 2017-12-20 03:34:06

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

The level overall was made easier for the sake of the Campaign. Overall, I think it's a good level, and most people agree, but most of the complaints are in regards to the nature of its difficulty within the Campaign, rather than over the quality of the level itself, so don't take it personally, Pipec //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Blame me if anything, but as I mentioned in another thread, there are at least two more Medium-Hard levels planned, and at least one of those I would definitely classify as harder than Tier 19.

Xenonetix-2.png

Wooted by:

PTU

#13 2017-12-20 04:08:20, last edited by azurepudding (2017-12-20 04:10:04)

azurepudding

Why is there a sign that suggests you to aim for the star, when that's not the solution to the mini?  Which is.. to simply jump off into nothingness for a chance at a bigger leap, if you got the right angle?  I was stuck here because I thought the star boost was what was needed, because of that sign telling me to aim for it.

Finally beat the level, but that was really bogus.  Like I prefer when a game doesn't tell me how to beat something, but telling me to do the wrong thing isn't difficult.  It's just time wasting.

Azure2.png

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2017-12-20 04:10:51

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

azurepudding wrote:

Why is there a sign that suggests you to aim for the star, when that's not the solution to the mini?  Which is.. to simply jump off into nothingness for a chance at a bigger leap, if you got the right angle?  I was stuck here because I thought the star boost was what was needed, because of that sign telling me to aim for it.

Finally beat the level, but that was really bogus.

because otherwise the blue is a bs unmarked invis portal blue

suddenly random sig change

#15 2017-12-20 04:15:53

azurepudding

Slabdrill wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

Finally beat the level, but that was really bogus.

because otherwise the blue is a bs unmarked invis portal blue

..what?

how is someone supposed to gather that by aim for the stars, that one should instead fall to their death for the extra boost to leap across?  I do believe this is objectively bad design here.  This is only something you either come across accidentally, or by attempting to exploit.

Azure2.png

#16 2017-12-20 05:56:36, last edited by Slabdrill (2017-12-20 05:58:36)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

the reason the sign is there is because the star provides a blue (which is indicated in no other way). it has nothing to do with the actual mini. the fact that the star does provide a blue should be enough to know that the star isnt the actual solution.

It is far easier to fall down the pit with high down+left momentum, which sends you with high up+right momentum* than it is to hit the star, increasing the chances you'll notice what to do.

*while aiming for the star

suddenly random sig change

#17 2017-12-20 07:01:16

Helvi

Mega Lamb wrote:

The level overall was made easier for the sake of the Campaign. Overall, I think it's a good level, and most people agree, but most of the complaints are in regards to the nature of its difficulty within the Campaign, rather than over the quality of the level itself, so don't take it personally, Pipec //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Blame me if anything, but as I mentioned in another thread, there are at least two more Medium-Hard levels planned, and at least one of those I would definitely classify as harder than Tier 19.

Reconsider the other hard maps for a easy-med campaign. When you believe a mal is fine does not mean it is for others. Learn to view then from a newcommer perspective and get it right.

Hi.

#18 2017-12-20 08:24:48

Joeyc

Learn to view then from a newcommer perspective and get it right.

In a way, we're actually helping those "Newcommers"

Though all should have a chance at getting the badge and beating day 25.
Practice the mini's in a private world like me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#19 2017-12-20 09:50:36

Helvi

One does not learn when facing an impossible problem. Give them a fair chance - which they were not given.
Kannst ja auch deutsch lernen //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink In a way you learn it some day...

Hi.

#20 2017-12-20 12:28:41

kreacher

After the new players have completed the tutorials and all other 20 campaign levels it will be easy enough to do a medium-hard campaign. Also, your not going to find 25 good christmas themed worlds which are all medium difficulty are you?

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

#21 2017-12-20 13:30:05

Jorc

LukeM wrote:

note: I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not, if it is then ignore this post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

EEJoranasc wrote:

What?!?!
I have never completed a campaign above medium-hard and it took me just over 5 mins to complete... I probably wouldnt even call it medium-hard, for me it was a similar difficulty to some medium campaigns

then you are just very lucky to beat it.

Kkay wrote:

what? then explain to this: how can newbies beat this tier if its hard for them, so i want newbies to play it fairly.

If it's not for newbies, then we won't really complain here, just have fun. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#22 2017-12-20 14:04:14, last edited by P788 (2017-12-20 14:08:28)

P788

kreacher wrote:

After the new players have completed the tutorials and all other 20 campaign levels it will be easy enough to do a medium-hard campaign. Also, your not going to find 25 good christmas themed worlds which are all medium difficulty are you?

This is going to be repeated again:

Is it a campaign aimed for newbies or not?

And that excuse of not being able to find all these worlds is terrible.

Kkay wrote:

Of a campaign aimed for newbies? Being it number 19 or number 3210983219 doesn't mean anything. If it for newbies, a lot of them should be able to complete the campaign.

#23 2017-12-20 19:25:02, last edited by LukeM (2017-12-20 19:25:33)

LukeM
Website

EEJoranasc wrote:
LukeM wrote:

EEJoranasc wrote:

What?!?!

then you are just very lucky to beat it.

Ive gone through it again twice since to check im getting my facts right, and I really just find it easy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I'm not sure if youre doing it wrong, but it was definately easy enough to be in the campaign for me

#24 2017-12-20 21:29:58

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Helvi wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

Reconsider the other hard maps for a easy-med campaign. When you believe a mal is fine does not mean it is for others. Learn to view then from a newcommer perspective and get it right.

I have been reconsidering the one I stated was harder. The other one I think people will enjoy either way, so I'm keeping it.

Xenonetix-2.png

#25 2017-12-20 23:28:45

kreacher

tbh in my opinion it is more for ppl who have played it for a little while not complete newbies

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

PTU1513936018687136

Board footer