Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-01 04:49:26

John

HELp

For those that do not know this reference, it's from real_tipocarlos, his original post can be found here.

--

I'm not sure why it makes me laugh so much, but it just does. So, my dear friends, does it make you laugh? Why or why not?

real_tipocarlos wrote:

HELp

Let's hear your opinion!

PW?scale=2

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-12-01 04:50:26

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: HELp

-> Off-Topic Discussion

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 2017-12-01 04:52:36

John

Different55 wrote:

-> Off-Topic Discussion

Oh, thanks. My bad. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

PW?scale=2

#4 2017-12-01 04:57:34

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

The original is funny because of the lack of context and the fact that the user that posted it only has the one post, meaning somebody went out of their way to make an alt to post 1 word.
The quote from NVD is funny because now it applies to the situation. And, if you look at the situation from NVD's standpoint, you could see why a guy would be confused.

HELp should be the next big meme in this community, the other ones kinda suck

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#5 2017-12-01 05:00:40

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

this is actually really funny to me too

what makes it even more funny is that his last login was a day after he posted that

is he ok?? did he ever get the HELp he needed?? i need answers

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#6 2017-12-01 05:07:54, last edited by Kirby (2017-12-01 05:09:48)

Kirby

jkdrip wrote:

The original is funny because of the lack of context and the fact that the user that posted it only has the one post, meaning somebody went out of their way to make an alt to post 1 word.

CONTEXT, GO

Idk if you guys have seen it but there is an account on the forums called Tipocarlos. One day, Schlemen Gilfred Loganstein got banned for spam or something and decided to make an alt for the hell of it. Instead of using some dujmb obvious alt username, he decided to go into a random Hotel BR world that he found in the lobby and use the username of a random person there.

A week or two after he started using the username on the forums, I thought it'd be funny to shoot tipocarlos (the real one) a friend request and see if he'd accept. and he dID. Later that night, I found that he was in a random spanish roleplay world and had an IDEA. I called over schlog and PINGOhits and we started talking to the one and only tip o' the carlos.

We told him that some mysterious figure has stolen his identity, and that he had to get it back! He didn't understand a word we said since he didn't speak english, though, so we started using google translate. He seemed worried and frantically asked us what he should do to get his identity back, so we told him that he should ask for help on the forums. It seems like he didn't get that that meant pming a forum mod/admin, because he went to the REPORT GUIDE topic and made the LEGENDARY post that we KNOW and LOVE today

r e a l _ t i p o c a r l o s :     

H E L p

#7 2017-12-01 05:21:07

John

jkdrip wrote:

I agree, NVD and I have been using it frequently in our personal conversations. We just find it so funny LOL

Hidden text
BuzzerBee wrote:

what makes it even more funny is that his last login was a day after he posted that

IKR LOL it is hilarious!

Kirby wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

CONTEXT, GO

Idk if you guys have seen it but there is an account on the forums called Tipocarlos. One day, Schlemen Gilfred Loganstein got banned for spam or something and decided to make an alt for the hell of it. Instead of using some dujmb obvious alt username, he decided to go into a random Hotel BR world that he found in the lobby and use the username of a random person there.

A week or two after he started using the username on the forums, I thought it'd be funny to shoot tipocarlos (the real one) a friend request and see if he'd accept. and he dID. Later that night, I found that he was in a random spanish roleplay world and had an IDEA. I called over schlog and PINGOhits and we started talking to the one and only tip o' the carlos.

We told him that some mysterious figure has stolen his identity, and that he had to get it back! He didn't understand a word we said since he didn't speak english, though, so we started using google translate. He seemed worried and frantically asked us what he should do to get his identity back, so we told him that he should ask for help on the forums. It seems like he didn't get that that meant pming a forum mod/admin, because he went to the REPORT GUIDE topic and made the LEGENDARY post that we KNOW and LOVE today

r e a l _ t i p o c a r l o s :     

H E L p

LOL that is so awesome!

PW?scale=2

#8 2017-12-01 08:47:23, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2017-12-01 08:48:06)

Xfrogman43

Kirby's explnation actually makes it funny. I was about to post how it wasn't funny because it doesn't make sense, but then again I don't have a sense of humor.

jkdrip wrote:

Sadly, this isn't funny to me

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#9 2017-12-01 20:52:30

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

things get less funny the more you repeat it

it was a little amusing the first time but that's about it

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#10 2017-12-01 21:18:04

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Zoey2070 wrote:

things get less funny the more you repeat it

Hello, Zoey2070,

Based on what you wrote, you don't seem to know how memes work. Here in the meme business, the comedy of memes comes from the different formats and context in which the meme is used—not just the meme itself. The "HELp" meme can be made funny if used in surprising and odd contexts, such as "HELp me with my homework" or "HELp me bury a body." If you think that a meme gets old just from repetition, boy, oh boy! You have a lot to learn about memes! The great potential of memes—texts, images, and even videos is right under your fingertips with the click of a button!

I hope this helped,

N1KF

Everybody Edits is Fred

#11 2018-01-01 12:36:05

Anatoly

HElp

I would like to discuss one thing here:

real tipocarlos is nvd or did i missed something?

#12 2018-01-01 19:36:45

Abelysk

Can this please be a dead meme it's 2018 come on people

#13 2018-01-11 19:46:42

Schlog

no screw you

it wasn't even supposed to be public it was supposed to be an inside joke

then idiots ruined it in .000000037351 seconds

#14 2018-01-11 21:47:09

Bimps

Schlog wrote:

no screw you

it wasn't even supposed to be public it was supposed to be an inside joke

then idiots ruined it in .000000037351 seconds

Haha, HELp... am I right?

Wooted by:

#15 2018-01-11 22:08:33

Ruben101

jkdrip wrote:

The quote from NVD is funny because now it applies to the situation. And, if you look at the situation from NVD's standpoint, you could see why a guy would be confused.

yes it needs to become an meme //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile !!

a598AAZ.gif

Youtube: RubenEditIT

Ruben1011515704913691881

Board footer