Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-29 10:56:13

Onjit
Website

I want Unity

This community is far too abrasive and I think we should all just get along.
Down with drama and up with friendship.

:.|:;

#2 2017-11-29 10:58:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: I want Unity

Sadly, asking for friendship doesn’t work. Just ask SonyTV who most people have rejected when he’s done so.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#3 2017-11-29 12:27:51

XxAtillaxX

Devlin wrote:

Sadly, asking for friendship doesn’t work. Just ask SonyTV who most people have rejected when he’s done so.

I don't think people have rejected SonyTV as a friend, they disagree with his ideology but it's Zoey who permanently banned him from Discord for calling her anorexic.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 2017-11-29 12:48:52

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Devlin wrote:

I don't think people have rejected SonyTV as a friend, they disagree with his ideology but it's Zoey who permanently banned him from Discord for calling her anorexic.

Bro you're stirring up drama
Literally the point of this thread is to not stir up drama

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#5 2017-11-29 12:52:46

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Devlin wrote:

You say that as though the reason not many people are friends with Soniety is because he's banned from discord. Just rejecting him isn't that bad but MANY people were mean to him before and after Zoey took that action and I think it just reflects that a lot of people in this community simply just cannot be friends with each other even for really stupid reasons.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#6 2017-11-29 13:23:25

Nebula

Devlin wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Devlin wrote:

You say that as though the reason not many people are friends with Soniety is because he's banned from discord. Just rejecting him isn't that bad but MANY people were mean to him before and after Zoey took that action and I think it just reflects that a lot of people in this community simply just cannot be friends with each other even for really stupid reasons.

Know what? I got banned in EE Discord because of Mysterion, if I passed him, I'd stay for another some century years.

#7 2017-11-29 15:49:29

Jorc

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Devlin wrote:

What i heard is zoey said that she's very skinny. For the health, it is pretty bad. So that's why Sonytv called her anorexic, idk if zoey is really offended by that so she banned him. I don't know which is at fault. Sonytv did nothing wrong, but at least he understands that if someone is very skinny, it might cause infertility and other things. I don't know if zoey is actually anorexic or no, if shes eating bit too much. Then that's fine, Sonytv probably misunderstand that.

I'm not trying to protect SonyTV or zoey2070, I'm just telling what i know from this situation

#8 2017-11-29 16:13:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Devlin wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Devlin wrote:

Atilla is correct on the ideology part
He (sony) tried to push all of that JW **** onto us, not even once. People did not like it
Not saying it was the ONLY reason people did not want to be friends with him, but it is one of the few and is closely related to another reason

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#9 2017-11-29 16:25:46

MartenM
Website

In my eyes he just got banned for being annoying the whole time, and not stopping after multiple warnings.
He kept pinging people even when everyone made clear that is not the way to go.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by: (5)

#10 2017-11-29 16:57:40

PTU
Formerly Pipec

MartenM wrote:

In my eyes he just got banned for being annoying the whole time, and not stopping after multiple warnings.He kept pinging people even when everyone made clear that is not the way to go.

Abused me lol, actually trying to learn me some of his stuff?!
Idk...

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#11 2021-09-15 12:08:30

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye

:.|:;

Onjit1631617710791355

Board footer