Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Donut Monster

Let the whining begin

So, I've been playing EE since its first release on newgrounds. At first It was simpley genious, and as the game developed it grew even better.
Never the less, all good games shot be criticised, and I have a few complaints:

1. Gems - Due to my location, I only get 2-3 offers in the two sites and non of them are any good. There should be more sites for earning gems, or a whole diffirent method for earning them. In my opinion, everything should be earned while playing in worlds.

2. Energy - The energy is great, but I think there should be more options in getting your energy.

3. Shop - My only complaint, is that there are not enough items. There should be much more smileys, worlds and bricks.

4. Chat - The 1 cent payment is slow, I don't have a chat and I'm not planing on opening a paypal account just for one cent. I get the parental control thing, but there are so many online games with free chat, and EE shouldn't be any diffirent. I think the chat should be free, with some sort of language filter.

5. Interface - The current inerface does not give you enough customising as a player/creator. Everything should be able to be turn off an on (such as other players display and minimap display). All of the bricks should have the option to add on functions.

6. Lag - I know EE takes a lot of bandwidth, but the game is still laggy. In games with more than 40 players it is almost impossible to play normally, and too many times my smiley just wont jump when I press space.

7. Magic coins - The magic coins a nice, but there are just not worth the trouble. They're too rare, and a max of +15 energy is not enough. This method should be used for more than energy and smileys.
These are most of the things that bothers me. EE still has much to improve and it has so much potenctial.
I hope these were helpful. I wish only to help making the game better.

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: Let the whining begin

If you want,I can buy chat for you.if you want chat,please add your messenger me:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ff9d9a8d949e868a8d8a91bf8896919b90888c9396899ad19c9092">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#3 Before February 2015

coolio

you can do the 1 cent with credit card you know

#4 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

Well, I agree with you about the chat (Parental control should make it so that anyone mature enough to handle chat can get it) but, I think the currency system is fine. The energy makes it so you have to wait to get new things, just like IRL. And unfortunately, I don't think anyone can change the gem offer problem you have, as the site that hosts gems isn't Chris' site. But, gems can't be free, as that defeats the purpose. Energy is free but slow, so gems need to be costly but quick, so people buy them. And do we really need more worlds? Counting just non-beta ones, there's 5 different sizes for any type of world. Lastly, magic coins aren't worth the trouble if you actively seek them out. Chris did everything to try to make it so they could only be found while not trying to find them, but people keep trying to cheat the system. He's done all he can, but if people keep trying to get them, he just makes them harder to get, and then people try harder, so he makes it harder, etc.
Tl;dr, chat system sucks, but everything else is fine.

The Donut Monster 1423859005102427

Board footer