Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-06 18:17:49

GorgeousGarden
Anonymous user

What do you think of the controversial world by "N Double E CP 2"?

Here is the world that I am referring to.

So, what do you think?

In my opinion, the members of that team should be punished.

#2 2017-11-06 18:22:20

second-rate_Satirist
Anonymous user

Re: What do you think of the controversial world by "N Double E CP 2"?

It was entirely expected, and the exact reason why worlds underwent a moderation process prior to being published.

#3 2017-11-06 23:42:25

cornyCrown
Anonymous user

1) why is this anon
2) hi this is slabdrill
3) why do you think we should be punished
4) hi does anyone have contact info for a judge that isn't gosha/zoey/mega/atilla

#4 2017-11-07 00:55:14

seriousSheep70
Anonymous user

looks like a neat world but against EE code of conduct

now they're just milking it because for some odd reason the concept of swastikas and labor camps being potentially offensive is unheard in their area of expertise

slabdrill i appreciate you standing up for your opinions, but your argument for free speech and anti-censorship is wrong as it's basically saying "i do whatever the **** i want" my guy it's literally in the RULES, why are you refusing the fact? yes, it's historically accurate, and yes, it's perfectly acceptable in the right context, but there ARE people who WILL take offense to such things and therefore EE cannot support this sort of genre

#5 2017-11-07 01:13:57

cornyCrown
Anonymous user

I'm not talking about anti-censorship, look more closely at our arguments. I even literally decided to make a world that's just the world but censored to see if mega will go on his threat of banning when i remake the world.

#6 2017-11-07 17:17:53

GorgeousGarden
Anonymous user

cornyCrown wrote:

1) why is this anon
2) hi this is slabdrill
3) why do you think we should be punished
4) hi does anyone have contact info for a judge that isn't gosha/zoey/mega/atilla

1) so people can express their opinions without potentially getting attacked.
2) ok
3) because you and your team broke the rules
4) you know you can PM people on the forums, right?

cornyCrown wrote:

I even literally decided to make a world that's just the world but censored to see if mega will go on his threat of banning when i remake the world.

why even remake it? the results are already out. there are not going to revoke prizes if you do place, which mega said that you wouldnt have even gotten honorable mention.

#7 2017-11-07 17:20:47

Pro Pizza
Anonymous user

hi, gosha here

cornyCrown wrote:

support of cola (with is most likely won't happend) won't do anything. Don't hope to find your supporters in judge team

#8 2017-11-07 17:29:56

GorgeousGarden
Anonymous user

Pro Pizza wrote:

Don't hope to find your supporters in judge team

CONTENT WARNING: WEBSITE

#9 2017-11-08 01:42:07

cornyCrown
Anonymous user

Pro Pizza wrote:

hi, gosha here

cornyCrown wrote:

support of cola (with is most likely won't happend) won't do anything. Don't hope to find your supporters in judge team

As me, muffin, and master1 have said at least 10 times by now, we're not asking to change the results. Reread the relevant threads and try again.

#10 2017-11-08 01:46:38

cornyCrown
Anonymous user

Board footer