Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-01 07:15:05

Champion44
Anonymous user

(SERIOUS) Should people with mustaches and no beard be arrested

As u know mustaches with no beard is called a pedostache. If you have a mustache licentse u can wear thee mustache but it is illegal if you dont have a licens. U need to take a permi  test for mudtache and also a driving test if u pass both tests u can have a license for it.

Permit test is a basic test that determines if ur pedo. If u fail u go to jail if u fail driving test (u own a white van with no licentse plate) but u pass if u hav a cool car-like a maserati or lamborgenie

So. What do u think

#2 2017-11-01 07:19:25

awkwardAlmond
Anonymous user

Re: (SERIOUS) Should people with mustaches and no beard be arrested

There are some problems with this. How do we test for pedophilia? Also, pedostache investigations wouldn't work under the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution. The United States is one of the most influential countries in the world, so it would be rather hard to get it going.

#3 2017-11-01 08:25:10

weirdWitch
Anonymous user

i think thou doth protest too much

#4 2017-11-01 08:28:20

worried_woman
Anonymous user

Hasty-horse wrote:

As u know mustaches with no beard is called a pedostache. If you have a mustache licentse u can wear thee mustache but it is illegal if you dont have a licens. U need to take a permi  test for mudtache and also a driving test if u pass both tests u can have a license for it.

Permit test is a basic test that determines if ur pedo. If u fail u go to jail if u fail driving test (u own a white van with no licentse plate) but u pass if u hav a cool car-like a maserati or lamborgenie

So. What do u think

LOCKe-d btw not funny don't make jokes about this btw don't ban me mods i just saying it's bad to joke about this and i am not mini moding

#5 2017-11-01 19:03:39

Champion44
Anonymous user

Ya ok btw its no locked alsoi thik nustache pedo one realy bad what do u guy think ?

#6 2017-11-01 19:10:24, last edited by IllPizza9 (2017-11-01 19:10:44)

IllPizza9
Anonymous user

Is this one of Pingohit's ****
It smells like Pingo

#7 2017-11-01 19:14:24

awkwardAlmond
Anonymous user

IllPizza9 wrote:

Is this one of Pingohit's funposts
It smells like Pingo

i like pingo's post. they are fun to read. meanwhile this is not fun to read.

#8 2017-11-01 19:18:44

bold_batman
Anonymous user

pingohits is coolio he's the best poster ever
HELp!

#9 2017-11-01 19:28:25

Obedient_officer
Anonymous user

I think this is yet another funpost masquerading as a (SERIOUS) thread.

I can't really comprehend it and it's derailing (though there was no origin rail)

locking //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Board footer