Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-26 06:18:12

chinese_coroner
Anonymous user

should men be allowed to wear fingernail polish

#2 2017-10-26 06:52:27

offensive zucchini
Anonymous user

Re: should men be allowed to wear fingernail polish

am male and when I was growing up I wore dresses makeup fingernail polish etc along with my sister
also guys look way better with makeup just saying

#3 2017-10-26 06:53:58

Cocky champion
Anonymous user

yeah, i don't like the laws against it. if a man can look decent in it i'm not complaining, but that's not a thing i see so i can't comment on it. (it helps that i don't socialize.)

#4 2017-10-26 07:47:41

weakWoman
Anonymous user

yes that is now apart of the law now i am donald i signed it *here* please qoute

#5 2017-10-26 10:48:06

bald-Bigot
Anonymous user

Wait, in which country is the OP from that makes it illegal for men to wear nail polish? I'm not sure if I'm just misunderstanding the way y'all are mentioning law but it gives the impression it is illegal for you. To me, the whole idea that men wearing nail polish is illegal is totally ridiculous so I'm kinda confused right now.

#6 2017-10-26 12:44:55

lonely_loser
Anonymous user

Even if we can make a petition

Why is that a law in the first place

#7 2017-10-26 12:47:20

offensive zucchini
Anonymous user

In western democracies, it's perfectly fine to do.

#8 2017-10-26 13:52:59

Uzbekistani-Underdog
Anonymous user

Only clear fingernail polish

#9 2017-10-26 14:53:57

constructiveAccomplice81
Anonymous user

yeah but it makes you gay

#10 2017-10-26 16:11:49

Weird_Lecher
Anonymous user

constructiveAccomplice81 wrote:

that sounds constructive

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2017-10-26 16:51:27

Cocky champion
Anonymous user

Weird_Lecher wrote:

that sounds constructive

no it doesn't

#12 2017-10-26 17:38:24

bald-Bigot
Anonymous user

The nail polish is not what makes me gay. I was gay before I used nail polish :3

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2017-10-26 17:50:05

small-Sap
Anonymous user

Nobody gets to decide and enforce what men and women are "allowed" or "forbidden" to do because of their gender.

The entire question is invalid.

~T

#14 2017-10-26 18:33:20, last edited by chinese_coroner (2017-10-26 18:33:34)

chinese_coroner
Anonymous user

i meant SOCIETYALLY alloud

im not gay!!!!!!

#15 2017-10-26 20:32:36

Weird_Lecher
Anonymous user

Cocky champion wrote:
Weird_Lecher wrote:

that sounds constructive

no it doesn't

wow youre really cocky arent you

#16 2017-10-26 21:55:49

Cocky champion
Anonymous user

small-Sap wrote:

Nobody gets to decide and enforce what men and women are "allowed" or "forbidden" to do because of their gender.

so, you're using your authority to determine who has the authority to determine gender roles? what makes you think you have the authority to do that? see? this is why postmodernism stinks.

#17 2017-10-26 22:16:46

sad_slugger
Anonymous user

i think men shouod be allowed to wear finger polish because i know there are graphic designers / designers who put certain hex colors along with the hexcode on their fingernails so whenever they go they have a ten color palette at their disposal and you don't have to search on goog "PALETTE COLOR" and have a billion gaziltriilion results with so many different colors like "black grey" and "turnip sauvignon" that's just my opinion anything else?

#18 2017-11-01 00:39:22

Russian_rat
Anonymous user

sad_slugger wrote:

i think men shouod be allowed to wear finger polish because i know there are graphic designers / designers who put certain hex colors along with the hexcode on their fingernails so whenever they go they have a ten color palette at their disposal and you don't have to search on goog "PALETTE COLOR" and have a billion gaziltriilion results with so many different colors like "black grey" and "turnip sauvignon" that's just my opinion anything else?

Today I learned what sauvignon means.

#19 2017-11-01 01:02:35

Crazy communist
Anonymous user

sad_slugger wrote:

are you soniiiety

#20 2017-11-01 01:04:45

Cocky champion
Anonymous user

Emo eunuch wrote:
sad_slugger wrote:

are you soniiiety

i don't ever recall him being a slad slugger.

#21 2017-11-01 06:24:43

offensive zucchini
Anonymous user

Cocky champion wrote:

so, you're using your authority to determine who has the authority to determine gender roles? what makes you think you have the authority to do that? see? this is why postmodernism stinks.

there isn't anyone who decides these things currently, it's merely stating the obvious reality we already live in, which isn't claiming to be the authority, it's rejecting the concept of any authority.

nobody gets to decide = nobody is the authority.

#22 2017-11-01 06:42:23

Cocky champion
Anonymous user

offensive zucchini wrote:
Cocky champion wrote:

there isn't anyone who decides these things currently, it's merely stating the obvious reality we already live in, which isn't claiming to be the authority, it's rejecting the concept of any authority.

nobody gets to decide = nobody is the authority.

the topic is a "should" question which implies that it's left up to opinion. your posts give me the impression that you're shutting off any answers because of the way the question was phrased.

#23 2017-11-01 07:07:19

UniversalReed
Anonymous user

you musta been sniffing some nail polish to ask a question like that

#24 2017-11-01 07:07:56, last edited by Fireman1 (2017-11-01 07:09:01)

Crazy communist
Anonymous user

Hi im just typing to see my name

Edit::ok im fireman1 xdxd btw i think nailpolish makes u look butiful and yes men shuld be abl to were it cuz if a man was rly gey he needs it

#25 2017-11-01 07:12:47

UniversalReed
Anonymous user

i hate nail polish and it makes me ****

Wooted by:

Board footer