Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-10-26 00:44:19

Pingohits
Banned

Re: ok ignore this

sonyt that is very hearttfelt i like your allusion to rick asley never give up", it really makes me glad to occur in the same time period as you

invite me to your house

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#27 2017-10-26 01:26:19

Abelysk

How the hell do people manage to tangle themselves up in pointless unnecessary drama

Just quit EE, block your enemies, find another game to play, make a new identity, easy. It's not like they know where you live and they doxxed you--you can literally let go of this obnoxious drama and leave it behind.

I see posts of people crying about getting bullied, perhaps it's time to understand that anything people say in EE should be taken with a grain, no, a teaspoon of salt ..

#28 2017-10-26 01:32:11

soniiiety

Pingohits wrote:

sonyt that is very hearttfelt i like your allusion to rick asley never give up", it really makes me glad to occur in the same time period as you

invite me to your house

wait how are you in the same time period, and no i can't invite you to my house yet, I don't know who you are irl,  stranger, you need to talk to me on discord and voice chat then a discussion,  then a conversation or 1 of those two and sort some things out.  maybe I might if you are a good person and follow the rule's,░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░#2974.

#29 2017-10-26 01:53:58

Abelysk

soniiiety wrote:

I don't know who you are irl,  stranger,

Friendzoned

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2017-10-26 02:34:03

Pingohits
Banned

Abelysk wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

Friendzoned

shutup abelysk formelry kefka at least i have a friedn

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#31 2017-10-26 02:52:54

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Abelysk wrote:

How the hell do people manage to tangle themselves up in pointless unnecessary drama

Just quit EE, block your enemies, find another game to play, make a new identity, easy. It's not like they know where you live and they doxxed you--you can literally let go of this obnoxious drama and leave it behind.

Block your enemies? I think that's bad advice. It just means you'll ignore the people you disagree with, and that's no way to grow. The people that have helped me learn the most in this community are those that more sensitive users might consider cyberbullies.

I see posts of people crying about getting bullied, perhaps it's time to understand that anything people say in EE should be taken with a grain, no, a teaspoon of salt ..

I agree. I'm going to promote my topic about it since I feel like it's relevant.

#32 2017-10-26 04:12:49

Abelysk

Pingohits wrote:
Abelysk wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

Friendzoned

Yes

/3words

#33 2017-10-26 04:22:01

soniiiety

Abelysk wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Abelysk wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

Friendzoned

Yes

/3words

also pingohits if you get angry do not repond with hate word and don't say that because we need to help people and he might desided not to do the same thing or say those things idk but his choice but we can be nice and teach him to be nice if he lets us pingohits

Wooted by:

#34 2017-10-26 04:22:24

HeyNK

I'm glad you posted this, I'm never going to look at anybody mentioned the same way ever again.

#35 2017-10-26 04:24:49

soniiiety

HeyNK wrote:

I'm glad you posted this, I'm never going to look at anybody mentioned the same way ever again.

what do you mean?, oh, no don't think that, we are not talking about that in a bad way

#36 2017-10-26 05:37:11

liammatey

this post is unnecessary imo but yeah i don't like drstereos either

back on the forums after over a year. deleted all of my old cringy posts that i could...

Wooted by:

#37 2017-10-26 22:14:16

Pingohits
Banned

ty sonytv i am sorry abelysk i called you shutup please forgive me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad i will sing songs and bake moon pies to celebrate this situation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#38 2017-10-27 08:37:01, last edited by liammatey (2017-10-27 08:37:18)

liammatey

Pingohits wrote:

ty sonytv i am sorry abelysk i called you shutup please forgive me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad i will sing songs and bake moon pies to celebrate this situation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

can i have one pie such //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

back on the forums after over a year. deleted all of my old cringy posts that i could...

#39 2017-10-28 06:34:07

soniiiety

liammatey wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

can i have one pie such //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

isnt moon pie just egg? and stuuf idk if egg is bad if you have too much

Wooted by:

#40 2017-10-31 20:22:01, last edited by Michele (2017-10-31 20:26:30)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

This has gone dark.....or is it...?!

Perhaps it's time we attack and give drstereos, weirdoverse, David and reidolol a piece of the mind. Sure you could think that they may have tried to do the right thing, but what they did to Greenymix was bullying! Tch, I really hate it when they do things such as this!

*punches a wall*

We should do a plan to avenge Greenymix! We should try to either embarass them, give violent insults to them or give annoyance to them! After all they doesn't deserve to bully and give the OP the trouble! Do they have any idea of what they are doing?!? We may have to mass report them!!

Yes I know you're going to say that I'm being selfish or overreacting, but I can't just let the OP suffer from the bullying, and I hate these idiots. They are such a disaster! Trying to get over the situation won't solve the issue, to solve it the peoples, members and friends of this forum needs to help an troubled person like the OP!

I wish I could forgive them, but they went too far this time. We need to force them to apologize and repair the broken heart of Greeny! Even one time, Drstereos has tricked me, and I went mad over this. But it was in the past, everything is fine and I won't fall for the crappy trick again!

We should stand up to Greenymix and help him.

This is cyberbullying.

And this is...
...an serious situation.

Like the bullying.

OK, I've vented too much, I need to take my leave. But I will give a warning that they need to read. It apply to only Drstereos, weirdoverse, David, and reidolol.

If you try to lay a finger on Greenymix in an attempt to bully him...

...I will screw your life up. Maybe alone I can't do it, but together, we'll screw up your lives.

Farewell. I bid you my adieus.

- Michele

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#41 2017-10-31 21:02:17

Weirdoverse
Website

Michele wrote:

stuff

Reidolol IS Drstereos but reidolol gave permission to drstereos to use his name tho, and reidolol is pretty much dead and not to be seen again

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Wooted by:

#42 2017-10-31 21:52:24

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Yes I read any replies. It sounded to me like you were trying to bully him, to troll him. When you think that Greeny's a troll, you're not realising something. You may think he tried to be a troll, but everyone has the likes and dislikes, and Greeny dislikes being called a autist fox or somethng like this. When you tell him like that name, it sounds to me like you're insulting him.

I want to believe you, Drstereos, but you have gone too far with the OP. Therefore I'm not going to forgive you. You manipulated the OP, and manipulating is a crime. A wrong time, a very wrong in fact. By manipulating someone, you give him/her painful memories that can last a lifetime, and you give him depression, increasing the chances that the manipulated person could change in personality, or in drastic cases, suicide. I've heard on the websites.

So stop pretending, wimps, that you didn't bully and manipulate the OP. You should tell the truth. If you tell the truth, I'm sure we can help to change your way, your heart, and it might possibly help your friends too (but I'm sure you will deny this). I know you posted the image in page 1. But OP actually have a great reason, and it's due to your actions.

Actions have consequences, and I'm saying that it's because of you that Greeny posted this thread. This has quickly became a drama thread, so I suggest you stop now, and tell everything; the truth, what you might possibly know, etc. Without truth, this thread cannot be closed, and the OP might complain about you.

You're being rude. I hate rude peoples like you. I may look like I'm calm, even with the exclamation marks (like I did in the previous post), but in actuality, I'm mad that what you did was what made Greeny start this thread. I'm made about what you did.

I shall be a teacher and be more strict, unless you tell the truth. That way, I'm sure that we can end the drama.

Farewell.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#43 2017-11-01 08:50:58, last edited by soniiiety (2017-11-01 08:52:27)

soniiiety

Michele wrote:

Yes I read any replies. It sounded to me like you were trying to bully him, to troll him. When you think that Greeny's a troll, you're not realising something. You may think he tried to be a troll, but everyone has the likes and dislikes, and Greeny dislikes being called a autist fox or somethng like this. When you tell him like that name, it sounds to me like you're insulting him.

I want to believe you, Drstereos, but you have gone too far with the OP. Therefore I'm not going to forgive you. You manipulated the OP, and manipulating is a crime. A wrong time, a very wrong in fact. By manipulating someone, you give him/her painful memories that can last a lifetime, and you give him depression, increasing the chances that the manipulated person could change in personality, or in drastic cases, suicide. I've heard on the websites.

So stop pretending, wimps, that you didn't bully and manipulate the OP. You should tell the truth. If you tell the truth, I'm sure we can help to change your way, your heart, and it might possibly help your friends too (but I'm sure you will deny this). I know you posted the image in page 1. But OP actually have a great reason, and it's due to your actions.

Actions have consequences, and I'm saying that it's because of you that Greeny posted this thread. This has quickly became a drama thread, so I suggest you stop now, and tell everything; the truth, what you might possibly know, etc. Without truth, this thread cannot be closed, and the OP might complain about you.

You're being rude. I hate rude peoples like you. I may look like I'm calm, even with the exclamation marks (like I did in the previous post), but in actuality, I'm mad that what you did was what made Greeny start this thread. I'm made about what you did.

I shall be a teacher and be more strict, unless you tell the truth. That way, I'm sure that we can end the drama.

Farewell.

btw you can not do anything to them even with lots of people, they probably don't care or already know, you will need me, but i won't get revenge for you, but i can be a body guard and help you and greeny, you could ask jorc if he can make a story called the revenge of greeny then you won't have to go after them, jorc made me a story, or you could have it revenge of michele,i can always help, violence is not the answer, i been here ages and i know my skills and stuff etc, please let me help you and your friends, or anyone or all,i have done this before but i need you to give me attention so im not being ignored, i feel like i don't exsist, i can help but you always trust in your selves not asking for somone elses help, the reason i am able to help is because of many reasons, 1st Jehovah god, questions  and answers, learning, #golden rule, skills, practicing what is good,reading scriptures that are educational for help like how to treat people , how to love one another, how to deal with depresstion, stop bulling,  and more, you can even watch a white board animation , how to beat a bully without using fists https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&p … id=1011214, and what is a real friend https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&p … id=1011214.

please talk to me even add me on discord or ask me for help, i really wanna talk and help anyone, i even find help from some songs like rick roll  or some things i read or watch i am 17 now, also click my sig the one that says soniiiety to talk to me, i can even make you the best teacher ever on this forum michele //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#44 2017-11-01 16:39:45

Davidllx5

Oh look, new people in the argument and I got involved yet again. I'll address mainly to michele because yeah.

First of all, you're not helping by being biased and calling me and others idiots for no reason.

Michele wrote:

and I hate these idiots.

You're calling me an idiot even though you talked to me like once.
Also I love how you pick the most popular threads just to stay relevant. Meanwhile, you should read everyone's arguments and see what greeny did too, the thing is we are not manipulating him or insulting him. In fact, most of the time he insults us and stuff. This argument with greeny's drama is really getting to me you know? Everyone going to hate me just because of some (most of it) made up story. We never manipulated him to do anything, pranking him. BUT NO. Greeny has to take all of those things that happened in a between-friends thing and evolved it into some made up drama just because he argued with us and it was his fault.

I know I repeated myself a bit in the arguments but please, stop hating on me for no reason. Read the WHOLE story and EVERY reply and if you find any flaws in our arguments, then I give you all permission to hate me, but don't tell me to kill myself or ban me from the community. I understand me and my friends did some mistakes but greeny is exagerating, and that is also a mistake. So you shouldn't say that greeny is innocent and we deserve to be banished from this community or otherwise. Give respect to both sides and understanding.

I'll whine you to death.

#45 2017-11-01 18:02:20

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Davidllx5 wrote:

Everyone going to hate me just because of some (most of it) made up story.

I think that most people who come across this topic just won't care.

#46 2017-11-01 19:15:59

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

sonytv and pingohits are my favorite couple now

Wooted by: (5)

#47 2017-11-02 20:33:12

Raven
Formerly Diana2003

i love this drama
gimme some popcorn please

#48 2017-11-03 05:01:23

soniiiety

Raven wrote:

i love this drama
gimme some popcorn please

RAVENNNNNNN YAY HELLO.

btw there is no more i fixed it i think idk idk what will happen

#49 2017-11-06 16:18:52

capasha

soniiiety wrote:

btw you can not do anything to them even with lots of people, they probably don't care or already know, you will need me, but i won't get revenge for you, but i can be a body guard and help you and greeny, you could ask jorc if he can make a story called the revenge of greeny then you won't have to go after them, jorc made me a story, or you could have it revenge of michele,i can always help, violence is not the answer, i been here ages and i know my skills and stuff etc, please let me help you and your friends, or anyone or all,i have done this before but i need you to give me attention so im not being ignored, i feel like i don't exsist, i can help but you always trust in your selves not asking for somone elses help, the reason i am able to help is because of many reasons, 1st Jehovah god, questions  and answers, learning, #golden rule, skills, practicing what is good,reading scriptures that are educational for help like how to treat people , how to love one another, how to deal with depresstion, stop bulling,  and more, you can even watch a white board animation , how to beat a bully without using fists https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&p … id=1011214, and what is a real friend https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&p … id=1011214.

please talk to me even add me on discord or ask me for help, i really wanna talk and help anyone, i even find help from some songs like rick roll  or some things i read or watch i am 17 now, also click my sig the one that says soniiiety to talk to me, i can even make you the best teacher ever on this forum michele //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Where are the dots? Where are the paragraphs? Where is my grammar.

Wooted by:

#50 2017-11-06 23:29:27, last edited by soniiiety (2017-11-06 23:30:20)

soniiiety

capasha wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

Where are the dots? Where are the paragraphs? Where is my grammar.

I don't use them anymore, just joking, idk ,i can't tell how  or when to end sentace.

also greeny asks for supporters on discord, who wants to help him and support,be friends?.

GreenyMix1510316187682798

Board footer