Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2017-10-20 16:59:46

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Re: Mafia 16 [TIE]

current votecount:

Nolynch: AnatolyEE
Devlin: N1KF

6 votes needed for majority.

69 hours left.

#102 2017-10-20 17:06:44

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Emalton was a lurker. HeyNK doesn't like lurkers.

Emalton voted against HeyNK.

Emalton was killed last night.

COINCIDENCE?

#103 2017-10-20 17:19:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Slabdrill made the hundredth post. Woo!

HeyNK, how do you feel about Devlin? Also, what do you think about Emalton's death? I'm curious.

Devlin wrote:

It’s a little suspicious is it not that he was so adamant on his first post?

Responding to this since I kind of ignored it.

It was near the end of the day and I spent nearly two hours analyzing the topic to make a great comeback from the Great Abyss of Lurking. I didn't have anybody in my mind as scum until near the end of the post. With all the reads I had done, I felt the desire to vote for somebody and you happened to be the one. I'm pretty sure two hours of reading and thinking is a lot more time I spent on voting than some other users.

#104 2017-10-20 17:42:55

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

All these scumreads are nice and all, but we have to consider lynching those that don't vote, since if town is left with non-voters it's an easy win for mafia. For this reason, and since Slabdrill seems to have returned, my top lynch candidate today would have to be Anatoly.

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#105 2017-10-20 17:55:47

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Zumza thought HeyNK was town. Just going to point that out since nobody else did.

jkdrip wrote:

All these scumreads are nice and all, but we have to consider lynching those that don't vote, since if town is left with non-voters it's an easy win for mafia. For this reason, and since Slabdrill seems to have returned, my top lynch candidate today would have to be Anatoly.

I'd be ok with Anatoly. But since Anatoly actually did something interesting my personal vote right now is:

!vote MartenM

Speak up. Maybe give us an actual read.

#106 2017-10-20 17:58:43

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

What did Anatoly do? He voted for himself, that was about it. He has 3 posts total.

#107 2017-10-20 18:02:05

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

jkdrip wrote:

What did Anatoly do? He voted for himself, that was about it. He has 3 posts total.

Yeah, you're right. But when somebody's so bombastic and attention-grabbing I can't help but want to see what they do. If he's scum, there's a lot of possible info to get out of him since he's playing kind of noobishly. Meanwhile, MartenM has been as vocal as a bucket of rocks so far.

#108 2017-10-20 18:03:47

Zumza

For now, Anatoly is banned.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#109 2017-10-20 18:06:54

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Zumza wrote:

For now, Anatoly is banned.

That's a good point. Also, since he role-claimed vanilla townie I'm pretty sure he's either that or a lying werewolf. Meanwhile MartenM might just be a power role lurking in the shadows.

#110 2017-10-20 18:11:16

Zumza

I think we can be pretty sure by the fact that AnatolyEE is communicating his actions with MatthijsFidder.

reference

Wooted by:

#111 2017-10-20 18:16:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

It's hard to tell if a Devlin/HeyNK or a Devlin/Onjit werewolf teamup would be more likely. Either way I'm going to keep a closer watch on Onjit for now. HeyNK/Zumza is possible but I doubt it. Devlin/HeyNK/Zumza is possible if Devlin and Zumza bussed each other.

#112 2017-10-20 18:23:02

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Personally, I think that if Anatoly is town, he's the least helpful. While d1 NoLynch is debatable, d2 NoLynch is pretty antitown imo. He doesn't really seem like he'll be contributing his vote in a useful manner at all. He doesn't seem to be scumreading, his votes are useless, he wasn't posting much (can't post now), and if he didn't lie then all we lose is a vanilla townie. Sounds like a good lynch to me

How long is he banned?

Wooted by:

#113 2017-10-20 18:34:10

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

jkdrip wrote:

Personally, I think that if Anatoly is town, he's the least helpful. While d1 NoLynch is debatable, d2 NoLynch is pretty antitown imo. He doesn't really seem like he'll be contributing his vote in a useful manner at all. He doesn't seem to be scumreading, his votes are useless, he wasn't posting much (can't post now), and if he didn't lie then all we lose is a vanilla townie. Sounds like a good lynch to me

How long is he banned?

I think 3 days. I use discord for banned people.

#114 2017-10-20 18:38:02

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Anatoly is banned for a week. that say he to me on discord.

#115 2017-10-20 18:40:32

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

There have been good cases made for Anatoly, but I think we should focus on Marten first. He's not banned right now so it'll probably be easier to talk to hi—

*clicks preview button*

MatthijsFidder wrote:

I think 3 days.

JINKIES

*clicks preview button again*

Anatoly is banned for a week. that say he to me on discord.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

!vote AnatolyEE

#116 2017-10-20 18:46:11

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Zumza wrote:

I think we can be pretty sure by the fact that AnatolyEE is communicating his actions with MatthijsFidder.

reference
Rules wrote:

5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.

#117 2017-10-20 18:48:27

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

MatthijsFidder wrote:
Zumza wrote:

reference
Rules wrote:

5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.

I thought that rule was for private messages, not public messages.

#118 2017-10-20 18:57:53

Zumza

If AnatolyEE is banned for 3 days he has to be replaced

#119 2017-10-20 19:16:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

N1KF wrote:
Devlin wrote:

I was the 3rd to vote on the wagon

Like I said, common scum sign. Scum like to be in the middle of bandwagons since the beginning and the end are the most interesting and attention-grabbing parts of a bandwagon lynch.

Then surely since everyone knows that the scum will start voting in the beginning and end? Then everyone will know they tend to vote then and the scum will switch back to voting in the middle. It's a cycle that keeps repeating and ultimately I think if you look at each lynch individually means nothing. However, it is extremely likely that on every wagon there is at least 1 scum. So what you have to do is compare lynches to each other. The people who are voting more often on lynches we get wrong are more likely to be scum. Unfortunately for me, I'm probably going to be on every single wagon. The only times I am usually not on a wagon is when I strongly disagree that the person we are lynching is scum or that the reasons they are being lynched are stupid ones. My placement on the wagons means nothing. You will find this true if you looked back at all the games I have played.

N1KF wrote:

I changed my mind slightly about HeyNK. He's crazy, but I think he's town crazy. Scum tend to be careful and calculating, while town folk tend to be more whatever. Unless my brain somehow filtered out what I read, I don't think anybody gave any good arguments against HeyNK beyond "he's crazy.

You know no one actually believed HeyNK is scum? No one every strongly believes the person we are trying to lynch day 1 is scum. We were trying to lynch HeyNK because there was no one else and he was the one displaying the most undesirable traits. These being he was being cocky and crazy. Not something many townies like to deal with an entire game.

N1KF wrote:

If I misinterpret something you say, feel free to respond, but so far I'm getting quite a few suspicious vibes from you.

How about pretty much everything you have said about me thus far?

N1KF wrote:

Do you have any better ideas who is scum?

Obviously at this point I am going to say you. The only reason you'd have to attack me is if we are not on the same faction. If that is the case then that makes you scum. However, if you drop this whole "every post is an attack on Devlin" fiasco I am willing to just pass it off as passive agrresion from a fellow town member who is trying to get things going somewhere.

N1KF wrote:

]And maybe you're just a werewolf patting yourself on the back thinking you're smart while saying "lol, i have literally NO idea why the werewolves attacked emalton." If you really are town, you aren't doing a very good job at it.

Umm okay. But just saying that if you are town then you are not doing a very good job either since you are attacking another town member with very little to go on. Also, if you are scum, then you are not doing a very good job either. If your attempt to start a wagon succeeds my township will confirmed to everyone and I'd really like to see you squirm as you try to figure out how you're going to get out of so agrresively condeming a town member to their death.

N1KF wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

very interesting. n1kf continues pushing on devlin when there's so little to go on lol. perhaps n1kf could be seer which actually has day-investigation? otherwise he wouldn't have known to go after devlin before n1 anyhow. just about every post pushes the devlin agenda.

why tho

I made multiple points Day 1 that haven't been refuted yet. I feel it's a bit more substantial than "Slabdrill's being inactive" or "HeyNK's being crazy"

Oh yes of course, "you voted 3rd" is definately much more reasonable than those 2 points. Besides, I never said I believed Slabdrill or HeyNK were scum. HeyNK was a day 1 vote and Slabdrill was a pressure vote. Please wait for me to actually directly accuse people of scum before you start picking apart my arguments against them.

N1KF wrote:

or "Anatoly's being suicidal"

Please point to exactly where I ever say that. The only ever times I have every directed my messages towards Anatoly was first of all when I asked him if he was serious about not wanting to play and second of all saying I found him slightly scummy in my scum reads. Saying someone is slightly scummy is not the same as making a point against them and accusing them of scum. So not only are your points agianst me rather weak and flawed ones, but you are also literally making things up to make me seem more unreasonable. Good job.

N1KF wrote:

If you have evidence to suggest Devlin is part of the town, please let me know. I've yet to see anybody post any though.

Since when was this game scum until proven innocent? I've always played the game as everyone is town until I have reason to believe otherwise.

Slabdrill wrote:

My usual playstyle involves only talking when i have something to say. But if you want a scumread, I'll go through everyone's isolate lists and see what I can come up with. (Prob wont be much different than yours)

Yes. This would be appreciated. I'd like to say though that commenting isn't always about what you want to add but rather what you also want to persue, like right now we are persuing your opinion. If you genuinly have nothing to say then I'd recommend posting your scum reads each day as a bottom line of contribution.

hummerz5 wrote:

perhaps n1kf could be seer which actually has day-investigation? otherwise he wouldn't have known to go after devlin before n1 anyhow.

I'd argue that it is just as likely that N1KF is scum and just trying to put pressure on me to get me lynched. I think he has made it clear that he thinks I am an inteligent player and as such he'd see my as a threat if he was scum. Do you know who else who thinks is an intelligent player? You. And have you noticed how he has been saying that you are a little scummy for seemingly no reason? You havn't done anything wrong so why he'd be trying to passively push the idea that you might be slightly scum makes no sense unless he is scared of you. That's exactly what I think he is doing with me but just on a more aggressive scale.

hummerz5 wrote:

well, I could go for a devlin lynch

May I ask why? I don't usually associate you as someone who votes based on nothing. If you genuinly have reason to believe I am scum though then I would love to here it because so far N1FK has failed to present an actually reason that makes me worthy of a lynch.

jkdrip wrote:

I have to agree with the whole lynching people who don't vote thing here. If the people who are left alive arn't voting, then each day will result in a mislynch.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#120 2017-10-20 19:18:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Zumza wrote:

If AnatolyEE is banned for 3 days he has to be replaced

Exactly.

If I am not mistaken someone has just signed up as a backup. Instead of lynching Anatoly, why not give the new player a chance?

Also N1KF you have changed your vote from me to Marten to Anatoly; what's going on? Why are you being so quick and frantic to vote?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#121 2017-10-20 19:25:26

hummerz5

Devlin wrote:

I'd argue that it is just as likely that N1KF is scum and just trying to put pressure on me to get me lynched. I think he has made it clear that he thinks I am an inteligent player and as such he'd see my as a threat if he was scum. Do you know who else who thinks is an intelligent player? You. And have you noticed how he has been saying that you are a little scummy for seemingly no reason? You havn't done anything wrong so why he'd be trying to passively push the idea that you might be slightly scum makes no sense unless he is scared of you. That's exactly what I think he is doing with me but just on a more aggressive scale.

well I thought it interesting he started out saying I was kinda doing my usual thing which seems a pretty good way to not ruffle feathers. (maybe I'm just in shock from heynk lashing out :'( ) I am otherwise pretty unconcerned with his accusation as he didn't give it much weight I guess.

Devlin wrote:

May I ask why? I don't usually associate you as someone who votes based on nothing. If you genuinly have reason to believe I am scum though then I would love to here it because so far N1FK has failed to present an actually reason that makes me worthy of a lynch.

/
I could go for your lynch because I see the classic 1v1 setup. Two folks are getting pretty heated so you'd think (hope!) one of them is right. I should clarify then that I could go for either of your lynches. If our first choice came up wrong we'd do the other guy. Plus, if we're right on the first try, the other guy looks a little better. I feel this is more productive than going after a random quiet person.

Wooted by:

#122 2017-10-20 19:30:27, last edited by RailMat (2017-10-20 19:35:04)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Alek5andar replaces AnatolyEE

#123 2017-10-20 19:41:33

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Current votecount:

Nolynch: Alek5andar
Devlin: N1KF

6 votes needed for majority

#124 2017-10-20 20:18:20

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Response to Devlin
hummerz5 wrote:

I could go for your lynch because I see the classic 1v1 setup. Two folks are getting pretty heated so you'd think (hope!) one of them is right. I should clarify then that I could go for either of your lynches. If our first choice came up wrong we'd do the other guy. Plus, if we're right on the first try, the other guy looks a little better. I feel this is more productive than going after a random quiet person.

Whether or not I'm innocent, my role and interactions alone would probably be strong evidence towards the identity of the werewolves since I've meaningfully interacted with nearly every player. I'm not against the idea.

#125 2017-10-20 20:19:25

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Countdown for Night 2 when it begins

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/be … down-clock

Harmonious1509303505681734

Board footer