Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-03 14:39:55

TheRealRewind

Option to Play Level Shown (Randomly) on Website

Every time you play Everybody Edits on the Everybody Edits website, you have the game surrounded by a level, random depending on the current update.  Some of these levels are interesting, but we have no way of being able to play them.  If there was a link, or even the name of the level and it's creator, we may be able to experience more in Everybody Edits.
Tell me what you think! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I just hope EEU has the same physics as EE

#2 2017-10-03 14:57:29

hummerz5

Re: Option to Play Level Shown (Randomly) on Website

first, I think this belongs in Game Suggestions

second, I think it's pretty cool. Though we can't just pick truly randomly from the pool of worlds because most would probably be empty or unplayable I think

third, which is probably what you're suggesting, we could have a pool to pick from of swell worlds... which really is just the campaign system...

#3 2017-10-03 15:09:17

TheRealRewind

hummerz5 wrote:

first, I think this belongs in Game Suggestions

second, I think it's pretty cool. Though we can't just pick truly randomly from the pool of worlds because most would probably be empty or unplayable I think

third, which is probably what you're suggesting, we could have a pool to pick from of swell worlds... which really is just the campaign system...

I know, some of those levels you can find in the lobby, but what about some of the others?  The barn level from the campaign testing appears on the screen sometimes. How can we access that? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

I just hope EEU has the same physics as EE

#4 2017-10-03 15:56:51

Anatoly

hummerz5 wrote:

first

Wow hummerz5, I never knew you post the amount of replies to the topics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 2017-10-04 03:59:11, last edited by dcomet (2017-10-04 03:59:45)

dcomet

feature system filtered by likes to plays? (excluding campaign and recently featured worlds)
probs not a good system because of the lack of players and like begging

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

dcomet1507085951679358

Board footer