Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rhythm

So how many stamps would that be?

The Fanboy Smiley.

I read a post that says you need to send money to get it?

It says nothing about that, all it says is clearly write your username on the card.

Hmm, so I live in New Jersey, USA and I need to send it to Denmark.

loL, how many stamps is that?

Or maybe, what do I need to do to get this smiley?

#2 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

Re: So how many stamps would that be?

Hmm...I live in West Virginia, so I'd need about the same...

Why can't we just e-mail a postcard to you? If I don't have money for chat, I don't have enough money for stamps.

If I send you a postcard mentioning I'm over 18 (I'm 17 but you're picky), will you grant me chat?

Last edited by Lin Keui Swampert (Jan 26 2011 3:50:51 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Lol, cool.

Still didn't answer my question though. -__-

#4 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

we need 1 guy who can send a postcard and he need to put all us names on the card //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Ikr? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

35005CP

Rhythm wrote:

The Fanboy Smiley.

I read a post that says you need to send money to get it?

It says nothing about that, all it says is clearly write your username on the card.

If your referring to my thread i didn't say you needed to send money. But posting something isn't free, you still have to pay for it, and sending a piece of paper/card to someone i dont know in another country that will no doubt end up in the bin isn't worth the cost.

But to answer your question, why not go to your local post office or look it up on the internet? I doubt anyone here is going to know the cost of sending something from your location to another so i suggest looking it up yourself.

The amusing thing about this and the chat is this game is designed to be for all ages yet the younger members seem to suffer because they don't always have access to money to send/buy things and lose out on things. Even i'm losing out and i'm not a kid!

Last edited by 35005CP (Jan 26 2011 4:07:56 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Rhythm

^ Answer received.

#8 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Rhythm wrote:

The Fanboy Smiley.
loL, how many stamps is that?

eh.. pretty much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink, I think it will cost a few dollars, I live in Holland, it's not too far away from Denmark, it costs 0.80 (euro)cent for me

#9 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

I just looked it up on the US Postal site.

One postcard to Denmark (I'm not sure if it's just from my IP or if it's the same for the entire country, I'm near the east coast) would cost $0.98 of postage stamps, plus however much you paid for the postcard.

Last edited by Lin Keui Swampert (Jan 27 2011 2:31:22 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I did a thing and USPS said from USA to Denmark, it would be $0.98. Stamps are either $.49 or $.19, are they not? idk where my dad's stamps are.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Lin Keui Swampert wrote:

I just looked it up on the US Postal site.

One postcard to Denmark (I'm not sure if it's just from my IP or if it's the same for the entire country, I'm near the east coast) would cost $0.98 of postage stamps, plus however much you paid for the postcard.

Paid for the postcard? He said he likes em handmade. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

coolio

O.O wow i agree with above why can't we send an e-card??? or email chris with a special powerpoint card...

Rhythm 1423859415102017

Board footer