Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-11 16:13:16, last edited by iPwner (2017-09-11 16:24:12)

iPwner
Website

BULLETIN: kick hummerz5 off the basis of authority WHOO!!!!!!!!!! ^<^

Making this a quickie as i got alotta big boy activities to do and the surrounding caffeinated crackers in the epidemia ain't helpin' so you're gonna have to bite the bulletin. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Bulletin:

-child/zygotic labor, him being at or under 16
           >well, for starters, that's illegal :0 (assuming the everybody edits regime has any concern for the "inconvEEniences," as they would put it, of having their "rulebook" actually CONCUR with the moral and legal law of the LAND, BLISSFULLY bylooking past instances of gem cartels violently zigging and zagging across the scandinavian border at millions of miles per light year with notorious cartel lord Ja Waypa as its leige (in addition to instances of "See you in the Worlds!" by a certain Mrs. Julian-Hoe followed by expansive swoops and displays of freedom of clothing oneself (but hey, happened 4+ years ago so those illegalities are all under the rug, amirite? (subjective sarcasm)))))
-undeveloped for the job's rigorous requiem
-overactive; a good moderator exudes "moderator in the sky" peripheral; occasionally looking down upon us and striking a banhammer now and then but then resuming to their life of picking up hot 'n' smoggy women in the streets of san francisco (or whichother flamboyant activities they partake) , as opposed to the  hummerz6 gactic of SPOPPING his million-eyed bunz upon the general populace and scouring for any REMAINDANT SPECKLE of a violation of the "rulebook." Oughta make a flipbook on this.

I have to fly but there's many more miscarriages of justice that you smarties can point out about this psycho hummingbird! :3

Please only talk in bulletins in this topic

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-09-11 18:26:44

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Re: BULLETIN: kick hummerz5 off the basis of authority WHOO!!!!!!!!!! ^<^

Hey how about instead of going after humz for enforcing the rules
Talk about changing the rules you don't like

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#3 2017-09-11 19:00:14

peace

what has this to do with ee i don tunderstand this topic do u want hummerz5 to be kicked? hes forum mod then i guess it belongs to forum discussioon? if it belongs to th egame explain me more

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2017-09-11 20:03:42

English Translator
Banned

peace wrote:

what has this to do with ee i don tunderstand this topic do u want hummerz5 to be kicked? hes forum mod then i guess it belongs to forum discussioon? if it belongs to th egame explain me more

What has this have to do with EE, I don't understand this topic. Do you want hummerz5 to be kicked? He's forum mod, so I guess it belongs to Forum Discussion? If it belongs to the Game Discussion, explain me why.

#5 2017-09-11 21:18:26

Xfrogman43

English Translator wrote:
peace wrote:

What has this have to do with EE, I don't understand this topic. Do you want hummerz5 to be kicked? He's forum mod, so I guess it belongs to Forum Discussion? If it belongs to the Game Discussion, explain me why.

Troll account, bad grammar, go away

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#6 2017-09-11 21:34:23

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

What are you saying Ipwner?

Hummerz5 havent done anything wrong...

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#7 2017-09-11 23:24:05

Prodigy

Hummus is life, you leave hummus alone.

h0qIF0q.png

#8 2017-09-11 23:31:14

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

I don't know what any of this means but I'm moving it to forum discussion and closing it because we have enough topics about hummerz5

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by: (3)
BuzzerBee1505169074676925

Board footer