Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Wide Map Auction

This is basically the same as Luigi's topic, but with a wide map instead. I bought a wide map thinking to recreate Mario stages with it but realized how many people have already tried that and failed. So now I have no idea what to do with my wide map. Anyone who wants it and has a great idea with it can have it.

#2 Before February 2015

henryhuang33

Re: Wide Map Auction

it would be great with run away from gods //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Eh. I think evenly "square" maps are better for those. And I'd like something a bit more creative. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

EDJ

I dont think people are interested in this, since they are only 2000 energy, great saved are 8000 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I realized that, but I'm doing this anyways. Wide maps are still useful though.

#6 Before February 2015

EDJ

maybe a Mario stage?

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

lol.

A big landscape. Sky with a couple of clouds, maybe a river or two lazily flowing forever downward, a rising sun turning the dark midnight blue into pink and orange....
Or something like that. I sound like ?IIIIII'm Hooked on a feeling! I'm high on believing!?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

mistahboi

LOL, that's an appropriate idea. But I won't decide until at least 3 other people try. I'll keep you in mind though.

#9 Before February 2015

MIHB

A river of blood, with arms reaching out holding coins.   If the player jumps on the wrong hand, it will suck him down into the river of blood, where the player will have to solve the riddle of the sphinx to escape.

#10 Before February 2015

Helvi

I would put there a half naked woman,...mhm...

edit. Or draw a collection of world wide known beer //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Helvi (Jan 23 2011 8:50:47 pm)

Hi.

#11 Before February 2015

mistahboi

MIHB wrote:

A river of blood, with arms reaching out holding coins.   If the player jumps on the wrong hand, it will suck him down into the river of blood, where the player will have to solve the riddle of the sphinx to escape.

That sounds cool, but it's extremely vague.

Helvi wrote:

I would put there a half naked woman,...mhm... edit. Or draw a collection of world wide known beer //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

It's kinda obvious what I would say. No.

#12 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I want to make "original" minis with smiley art.

joke.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Jan 23 2011 10:26:57 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Eh, so far, D-rock's and different's ideas are the most appealing. What do you mean by joke?

#14 Before February 2015

NikK

I'd make like a Twilight-Dawn with an orange sun on what would be the horizon/skyline. A river which reflects the orange sun. Maybe an island or some earth on the sides.

What do you think?

#15 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

PIXELATED MARIO ART! please D:

#16 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

mistahboi wrote:

Eh, so far, D-rock's and different's ideas are the most appealing. What do you mean by joke?

"I want to make "original" minis with smiley art."

That's impossible. ^ He's joking about using it for that.

- ShinsukeIto

#17 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Oh, alright then. I'm still debating over Different or NikK. Their ideas both seem cool.

#18 Before February 2015

NikK

mistahboi wrote:

Oh, alright then. I'm still debating over Different or NikK. Their ideas both seem cool.

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hey, Different, seems like we have some good level ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#19 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Perhaps you could arrange to work together? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#20 Before February 2015

NikK

mistahboi wrote:

Perhaps you could arrange to work together? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Yea, I was thinking something like that, like mixing our ideas, since they're kinda similar. If we do, it'll be our 2nd time working together //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Off-Topic:

Hey, Different, we could do our own levels. What do you think?

Last edited by NikK (Jan 26 2011 8:05:43 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Alright, then I'll wait for Different to get back. Maybe you could PM him to speed up the process.

#22 Before February 2015

NikK

mistahboi wrote:

Alright, then I'll wait for Different to get back. Maybe you could PM him to speed up the process.

PM Him... what exactly?

The idea of working together?

#23 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I would use it for a big art space.... maybe for a globe-like map. It might take a while but I'd try.

#24 Before February 2015

coolio

how about...
random art!!!!
or write pi down... thats useful because its wide... and then draw a pie!!!

or draw random writing utensils!!!
draw... a PICKLE!!!

#25 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

This has already been decided, I think. Me and Nikk are making it together since it was a tie and our ideas are very similar.

- ShinsukeIto

mistahboi 1423859606101826

Board footer