Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Corbin28

WOW!!!

I can't believe you guys getting all mad over 1 update. The verification for chat is just a bug. Chris will find a way to fix this problem as soon as he can. He hates the update too. He has lost so many players on EE. It will probably only last a while. He didn't have much of a choice if you ask me. I know Chris will pull through! But it's going to take a while. Good luck Chris! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Re: WOW!!!

I don't mind not having chat, as Tinychat is cool. But I don't think many people feel the same. I hope this verification goes soon.

#3 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Nice post, but... Bug? Its not a bug, its an unpopular demand.

#4 Before February 2015

Corbin28

Well I couldn't describe any other way lol

#5 Before February 2015

bliske

Corbin28 wrote:

I can't believe you guys getting all mad over 1 update. The verification for chat is just a bug. Chris will find a way to fix this problem as soon as he can. He hates the update too. He has lost so many players on EE. It will probably only last a while. He didn't have much of a choice if you ask me. I know Chris will pull through! But it's going to take a while. Good luck Chris! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

you obviously didn't read parental control .
But chris would be working around it, (well trying his best)
(im 19, i don't have chat, i aint complaining, i wrote chris an email, to tell him that i am 19, and what proof of age does he need to get chat free) he hasn't replyed.

But, he doesn't like it, it's a unpopular decision. he had to make it.

#6 Before February 2015

ivel236

if i was chris i would reply to all those parents: DONT LET YOUR KID PLAY THE GAME IF YOU DONT LIKE CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes and by the way, someone got a hold of my moms credit card number a couple weeks ago. The people with the number were trying to buy stuff online that was under 100$ thinking we would not notice. We havent figured out who it is yet...

The point is that MY MOM IS NEVER GOING TO GIVE HER CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO THNGS THAT COST 1 CENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ivel236 (Jan 10 2011 9:11:31 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Corbin28

But seriously what did u do before chat? You played it that way before and it wasnt that bad was it? Chat isnt the whole point of the game

#8 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I didn't have beta at the time that all betas had chat, so I have never felt the taste of chat before. That sucks. :/

#9 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Well, even before we had to pay for chat, we could read the beta's chat bubbles.

Like if they ask for code, you give them code. If they ask to let them in, (boss room) you let them in.

It's that simple. But now we have to pay for chat, EE has gotten boring and we couldnt read the chat bubbles. It just sucks.

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

old news is old

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Corbin28 1423859721101711

Board footer