Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Burnett

STOP DOING THAT!

Please stop sending me PM's for buying chat D:<.I'm not a bank,or i'm not rich.Ok I know it's a 1 cent but I over paid 7 cents that I realy needed(for another game that requires 50 cents to purchase a thing).Now I only buy chat to kingjamstar and it's finished!If anyone asks,I will report him!That's enough!Every tiem when I look my messages,there is nearly 4 messages about chat.

#2 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: STOP DOING THAT!

omg that sux... but i really really really can't help it...

Will you buy my chat!???

JKKKK

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I don't get it. Why are people asking you to buy them chat?

#4 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I think just because he has a credit card. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I didn't even know about this. If I did, I would have been tempted to ask, but wouldn't because I would already know the answer.

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

That sucks, man. Buying chat for people defeats the purpose of parental control anyhow.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

No,I haven't got a credit card.I have a realy old PayPal accoutn since 2008.And I can pay what I want.And for asking noobs,I AM NOT A BANK!I must earn money too for beta.Chat bought backpords beta!Stop asking me.And I buyed chat a few people.

Burnett 1423859901101531

Board footer