Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BEE

Secret Paths Ruined? =(

With levels like this: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWTj_bqgJpa0I

Where its all black with a path in secret blocks, having them revealed as soon as you touch them ruins it.

Is it possible to have the blocks be revealed for a timer only? Like how the gates react.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#2 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: Secret Paths Ruined? =(

Will be like the yoshi and the fruit-lamp on super mario galaxy 2 XD
It's more better my friend. These path are impossible to solve when this is invisible!
EDIT: I play your level and it is very fun now. I believe that will be more people on your level beceause your level is more FUN!

Last edited by Fer22f (Feb 1 2011 4:53:36 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Nou

The timer is a brilliant idea BEE.

No u.

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I hate how they are now, you can't make a black background and now you can hardly call it a black passage block. :/

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Actually, its kinda good.. KINDA.. i mean like before, people were putting hook jumps with secret blocks.. like wtf

#6 Before February 2015

Doghana

i dont like secret block FULL STOP. i think they ruin the game, because some people over do it and create whole minigame levels of secret blocks :/

But yea, if anything the timer would be great //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Actually, its kinda good.. KINDA.. i mean like before, people were putting hook jumps with secret blocks.. like wtf

That's the people's fault, not the block. If someone does that you know you should just leave the level.

No u.

#8 Before February 2015

Doghana

Nou wrote:
PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

That's the people's fault, not the block. If someone does that you know you should just leave the level.

yea i hate it when people do that, it's so annoying :/

#9 Before February 2015

MIHB

Much more awesome than a timer: a two-block range around you that you can see, but beyond that can't see.

Last edited by MIHB (Feb 1 2011 6:48:28 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Hate the new blocks...

#11 Before February 2015

mistahboi

MIHB wrote:

Much more awesome than a timer: a two-block range around you that you can see, but beyond that can't see.

My favorite idea so far. This one is more like Light Yoshi.

#12 Before February 2015

Smiley3

I don't really like secret blocks

#13 Before February 2015

Doghana

since i hate secret blocks, i like both mistabois and bees ideas. But i think secrect blocks should be taken away all together :/

#14 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Secret path now looks like real secret paths. ( With Bee's Timer idea. 4 secs timer sounds good to me. )
Anyway, invisible bossing was quite funny to watch / play, now it's over ;

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#15 Before February 2015

Ants

i kind of like the change. now you can make more challenges with secret blocks that are not totally stupid like invisible mazes. now its more like "explore the maze" instead of "jump in random directions for 20 minutes to get 10 coins"

Last edited by Ants (Feb 2 2011 3:14:43 am)

#16 Before February 2015

Alex

very interesting level.

I prefer the current system for passageways, tho, it was too annoying before.

The timer idea would be the best tho. Total support.

#17 Before February 2015

Wezza

i like the idea of a timer, but maybe the player self could set the timer, so that would change the difficulty of the level?

2cdyk35.jpg

^ nice lvl (:

#18 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Nou wrote:
PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

really? i never would have THOUGHT of that....

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#19 Before February 2015

Null
Website

Ummm, I like both the secret blocks before and after the update. The first kind was really cool to play levels with and I liked how you can make black backgrounds and permanent invisible walls with them, and after the update it's cool how you can make secret messages or something like that which need you to touch them to view it. Both types have pros and cons but in my opinion both are equally as great.

The timer idea sounds great by the way. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

[only logs in here when drunk]
EE Pics
______

BEE1423859961101471

Board footer