Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-08 15:08:29, last edited by TaskManager (2017-08-19 01:41:30)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Welcome to the Mafia 13!

The sign up thread can be found here.

This is a closed setup.
The rolecards that have been found by the Town on the bodies of dead people will be listed in the 2nd post of the thread.

Please read the rules thanks

General Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

Roles have been sent out.

The sun rises above the Town and the Day 1 begins! This is a short day and will last 24 hours. You can lynch during this day. 7 votes needed for majority.
The day will end on August 9th, 22:00 UTC or when a majority has been reached.

Current UTC time can be seen here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#2 2017-08-09 21:29:48

Processor

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Ok Devlin, lemme help you out here.

I'm forcing you to roleclaim.

Say "no" if you refuse or if you are a PR.
If you are a citizen, describe the last word in your role PM in other words.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#3 2017-08-09 21:35:30

Processor

Maxi your d1 is too short and it sucks.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-08-11 18:09:46

Processor

O boy what? Both Doc AND the RB role claimed? are you nuts?

I haven't really read anything, just skimmed. Let me take a shower and I'll be back with my whip ready.

Wooted by:

#5 2017-08-11 18:11:34

Processor

Luka and Devlin are town btw.

Wooted by:

#6 2017-08-11 18:13:14

Processor

JaWapa doesn't sound like he is lying, based on my first impression. I'll take a closer look after my shower.

That's it for now, cya.

#7 2017-08-14 21:05:08

Processor

Hi I have some time while I make food

There's a SK around it seems.

#8 2017-08-14 21:06:56

Processor

Why the **** was jawapa lynched. Also the role card has more than 1 word on it, you could have defined the 10th or the 20th or whateverth word instead of the last. Are you dumb?
Now you can't of course, since everyone knows the role card.

#9 2017-08-14 21:11:03

Processor

I understand that Devlin is the most vocal member of our town but why would any scum want to kill him when they know he is a citizen. Why was devlin protected, why was devlin attacked? So dumb...

"On the topic of neutral roles I'm just going to say that I don't think there is one. I don't think jawapa being executioner is a good theory as I really do not see how it was exclusively him pushing for his 'target', that's assuming he rigged the RNG which I very much doubt. However if there is a neutral role then I'm willing to bet it's a witch or a survivor."
Are you really suggesting that JaWapa would post here if he got his own name from the RNG generator? Would he really push for lynching himself?

Every "supposedly" RNG that does not require immutable input from multiple players is rigged.

----

It was very dumb of JaWapa to lynch himself and deny town time to talk on a **** saturday, the forums most active day of the week.

#10 2017-08-14 21:13:35

Processor

I'll believe Luka to be a doctor, since no one counterclaimed.

Why did devlin question Lukas role if he knew he was town? Idk where it happened but I assume it happened here on the forums and the post was deleted or something.
That's a very anti-town thing to do.

#11 2017-08-15 19:24:57

Processor

Well my "activity burst" saved Devlin from being lynched. For those of you who don't know, I recently started working a full time job and also have had a lot of other events block my afternoons, that's why I havent been so active, on discord and in mafia.

Also for those of you who are assuming I am being silent to avoid any attention: my name is literally mentioned 32 times on this page (75 posts per page) and a lot more across the game. I also have never been lynched while being active in my previous games so it would be stupid of me to try to be inactive. I was inactive because I didn't have much time.

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2017-08-15 19:29:53

Processor

Gosha has been attacking me and just me a lot lately. I don't think he is a good candidate for SK or mafia. I agree that Slab looks suspecious. I wouldn't support a gosha lynch atm though.

#13 2017-08-15 19:32:16

Processor

I am going to dial back my town read on devlin though. If I understand correctly, devlin knew about lukas role but not the other way around. So we cannot refer Devlin's role from the incident.

Processor wrote:

Why did devlin question Lukas role if he knew he was town? Idk where it happened but I assume it happened here on the forums and the post was deleted or something.
That's a very anti-town thing to do.

Did I miss something or did you never answer my question.

#14 2017-08-15 20:15:34

Processor

Maybe I'm reading too much into the out of the game discussion that has happened between you and luka.

You were probably not 100% sure about Lukas role and thats why you questioned it.

Wooted by:

#15 2017-08-15 20:41:34

Processor

Kinda weird to pretend it didn't happen, but I suppose it was the only reliable way you could be sure to not turn a blind eye toward Luka.

I still feel weird that Luka has not yet been killed since he has been defenseless.

I also wonder why Diff was picked by mafia (assuming they didn't target themselves)...

#16 2017-08-15 21:28:37

Processor

Mafia wouldn't kill jkdrip, one of their own, so they must have attacked Different.

#17 2017-08-16 05:01:11

Processor

Oh yeah I'm sure Gosha will visit someone tonight now that you publicly announced that plan lol.

#18 2017-08-16 05:02:34

Processor

Oh yeah I'm sure the SK would also not skip their kill tonight just to make me look guilty. Your plan is flawed

#19 2017-08-16 05:03:21

Processor

Yeah I'm sure you'll prevent the SK from killing this way

#20 2017-08-16 06:34:50

Processor

Well I promise you that there is not going to be a SK kill tonight. You played your cards wrong the moment you showed us what you were going to do. SK is not going to kill tonight and will make you mislynch me.

No kill and no night action from me are not necessarily linked. If SK kills tonight, that will prove that one or two people are town, that makes it harder for SK to hide, hence why they will not kill tonight.

As a member of the town, I would love to prevent a mislynch. Of course I'd say the same thing if I was SK, but the point of this post is not to convince you that I'm innocent, the point is to prevent you from coming up with wrong conclusions.

#21 2017-08-16 19:49:32

Processor

Devlin wrote:

That was just a stupid thing to do... It was not guaranteed they would have thought of that... I didn't think of it, Hummerz didn't think of it, Evilbunny didn't think of it. Well you've just insured that if the scum did not realise that then they certainly do now. You've just dug the hole of your own grave and put uncertainty into the plan. Unless of course you are the SK in which case you are the SK in which obviously you saying it wouldn't have mattered either way.

You're directly attacking me and I am going to defend myself and not rely on the SK's stupidity to survive. Your plan is flawed and I do not want a mislynch for town.

Of course you couldn't coordinate it without taking about it in this chat, but now the SK knows about your plan and knows how to work around it.

Onjit wrote:

I think that we're close enough to winning the game that they'd be more likely to take action.

No, they will be closer to winning the game if they take no action and cause a mislynch for town.

#22 2017-08-16 19:54:21

Processor

Gosha seems too focused on me for whatever reason, he did the same thing last game. I cannot read him.

I'm fine with either Slab or Gosha, but I'd prefer Slab.

Since everyone took their votes off him, Ill vote. Don't hammer / deny town time to discuss.

!vote Slabdrill

#23 2017-08-16 20:04:53

Processor

I don't feel like Gosha is SK or scum tbh. I'd very much rather lynch Slabdrill.

Why did you change your mind Devlin? What changed?

#24 2017-08-16 20:07:48

Processor

Devlin wrote:
Processor wrote:

Why did you change your mind Devlin? What changed?

I just read some stuff and in isolation Slabdrill doesn't seem all that scummy after all. His behaviour seems more that he just isn't enthusiastic about the game rather then trying to hurt the town.

He hasn't actually done anything bad, he just hasn't done anything good.

You can defend everyone else with the same argument though...

#25 2017-08-16 20:13:15

Processor

We have 3 semi confirmed roles and 2 scum out of the remaining 6 players.

We have a good chance (>80% I think) of winning, by choosing randomly between the remaining 6 players tonight and tomorrow. Unless one of the role claims is fake.

So yeah, pick a random person and continue from there, it can be me, I'll vote for myself if that speeds things up. I win no matter if I'm alive or not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

also the doc should please protect the tracker or he'll die and cannot report results which would be lame.

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer