Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-08-09 21:43:39

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

If I take too long by all means hammer me. I'm not trying to survive here. I want someone to put me to L-1 so I can say my thoughts and go to bed.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#27 2017-08-09 21:45:22

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Also if I do get to L-1 and AlphaJon hammers me before I can talk don't buy into his "I'm only following the most voted for wagon" bs, he's had plenty of time to join the wagon, it's been in the lead for a long while now.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#28 2017-08-09 21:46:47

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Evilbunny I am fully aware of that. The point of this is to give you a confirmed target if I get hammered before I can speak.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#29 2017-08-09 21:50:31

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

!unvote

are you serious...

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#30 2017-08-09 21:53:10

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

If it's a stalling tactic why are people unvoting and not more people voting? Honestly, I want y'all to lynch me here but apparently my words suggesting that are having the opposite effect.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#31 2017-08-09 21:59:48

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Ahh ffs there is literally no chance of me getting lynched now. Unless of course you plan is to lynch me after I give my reads. But just saying I call them my final thoughts for a reason.

The tactic I am / was (but is now ruined) here I understand to be a terrible one. This is the first time I've ever come close to being lynched and my mind chose that tactic which obviously isn't effective.

Just so you know, regardless of whether I was on L-1 I did plan to release some of my thoughts, but not all. That's exactly what I plan to do anyway even after you've all unvoted since I understand the information is still good for night investigations. But just so you know what I release now will not be my final thoughts just simply elaborated scum reads. Some of what I had to say has no grounds unless I am a confirmed townie which does not work without my death.

Different55 wrote:
Devlin wrote:

I want y'all to lynch me

"but just remember if you do, the hammerer is scum"

Only if they'd hammer me before I got my word out. I stated many times I am okay with being hammered after what I had to say.

Different55 wrote:

Wait that'd a terrible tactic what am I thinking

If you're scum you're the worst scum.

You only see this now? The whole wagon against me only started because I was defending Luka... who no one even thinks is scum, just a bad sport.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#32 2017-08-09 22:49:00

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Okay so here are my elaborated scum reads, this is not what my final thoughts were going to be but they are what I consider something to think about when using your night actions. That's assuming you don't waste your night action on me kek:

Gosha: Apparently they would have voted for me if they weren't banned. At which point I'd be at L-1 and these would be my final thoughts and not just extended scum reads.

hummerz5: Been too quite to give any reads on. Evilbunny suspected them but that probably means nothing.

Onjit: Also has said barely a thing that's relevant.

Processor: Wanted to defend me so I assume they are Town.

luka504: If you are indeed a power role then please don't be so salty that you were chosen by a bs RNG. Use your power tonight, redeem yourself.

AnatolyEE: Seems eager to help. I consider them town.

Evilbunny: Evilbunny is confirmed town to me. I appologies for trying to start a wagon against you it's just that your lack of contribution at the time combined with my over analysing of your placement in Luka's wagon led me to believe you were a better candidate than the other 2 people who had votes.

jkdrip & Slabdrill: My brain gives me a negative vibe about these 2 but I'm not sure if it's just because they started the wagon against me. My reason for these 2 being Mafia is how their arguments seemed to weave with each other whilst both lacking a bit of logic. jkdrip suggested myself as a candidate and gave okay reasoning. This caused Slabdril to state he agrees and start the vote and then jkdrip followed it with his vote. These 2 just seemed to be really chummy and it didn't take much to make them agree with each other. If I recall correctly neither of these 2 players have much experiance with Mafia and therfore it is plausable that they would make such a rookie mistake if they were scum.

MrJaWapa & Different55: These 2 have been weirdly consistent with each other and I don't think they have disagreed on anything so far. Do I truely think they are working together? No, not really. I doubt that if they were Mafia that either of them would be stupid enough to be in such agreement. Whilst Jawapa has made mistakes as Mafia before that wasn't really too much in his control. Besides, Jawapa always seemed to be first and then Diff later. Diff would not be such a fool as to follow Jawapa's steps. This thought is highly unlikely in my opinion. I feel like Jawapa is especially Townie after his comment with itallics. However I feel like my response to proc also gave away how the town card ends to the Mafia also.

AlphaJon: I am most suspicious of him. I have a strong feeling he wanted to hammer me at L-1 before I had a chance to post my final thoughts which I personally consider a scum action as, unless time was at like 10 minutes or something, there would be no reason to. I also feel like diff was encouraging such situation to occur but I have my doubts of that since I think diff would be smarter than to do that. AlphaJon has been putting the noob card in front of our face the entire game intentionally and purposely. It is almost as if he wants to re-inforce the idea that he is a noob. But tbh true noobs don't get involved nearly as much as he has. Many people can be heavily involved in their first game, much like I was. But the difference there is that new players who choose to do that genrally know what they are doing. This (admitedly flawed) logic suggests that AlphaJon knows what he is doing despite reinforcing the idea to us that he is a noob. This seems suspicious to me as it seems like a wayout to cover scum actions.

If I was a doctor or bodyguard I'd protect Evilbunny since most people seem to think they are town.

If I was a cop / detective of any kind I would investigate Different55. Not because I think they are the most scum, but because having them as a confirmed innocent would kill 2 of my theories and allow me to better focus on

If I was a lookout then I'd watch Luka to see if they decide to use their role.

If I was a vigilante I would either do nothing or kill AlphaJon

If I was a witch / bus driver I would switch jkdrip and Slabdrill incase they were Mafia.

If I was Mafia I would kill Luka just to get him out the game.

If I was currently on L-1 this post would be a lot more detail with a lot more connections between players.

@Hummerz there are no back ups, Luka wouldn't be replaced. Also the reason my behavour is different is because I decided to form an aggressive defence on Luka which overall backfired on me and was seemingly pointless. Oh well.

@Diff I'd also be willing to have Luka lynched now and a lynch on them is better than a no lynch as the town will get an extra lynch in total and our options for tommorow will statistically be more accurate.

I'd encourage a vote on Luka the this point, the very person I got in trouble for defending. Though I am open to Slabdrill as well.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#33 2017-08-09 22:51:25

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Lynch Luka now, Slabdrill can be lynch tomorrow if necessary. We have to consider the people who will be online in this final 10 minutes and jkdrip can't change his vote and Slabdrill won't vote for himself. Luke is our only option if we want to lynch.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#34 2017-08-09 22:53:53

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I mean I agree diff but we aren't going to get a lynch on Slabdrill at this time. This is more than likely going to be a no lynch day and that's probably my fault.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#35 2017-08-09 22:59:28

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill we do not want a no lynch... that is the worst outcome of a day besides lynching a useful power role... ideally some of us want you lynched... but that's not a realistic goal... but Luka is more realistic but still probably impossible now. This day is going to end in a no lynch no matter what now.

You power roles better do some good tonight.

And Luke. If you are indeed a doctor. Please please please PLEASE use your ability... please please please please please pleas please please please please please please please please please pleas please please please please

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#36 2017-08-11 00:56:20

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'd also like to make it clear that I was defending Luka before sapizza told me anything (sapizza probably told me of all people because I was the only one defending him). I also continued to play the game the way I believe I would have if sapizza didn't tell me anything. As a result Jawapa's points against me about me defending kuba are still valid.

I will reply to jawapa's comments against me and my thoughts on the night result tomorrow aka later today since it is 1 in the morning for me so I am very tired but with a lot to say and typing detailed messages on a phone is not fun.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#37 2017-08-11 10:27:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Okay this is my beginning of the day long post. I'll start with my defence on Jawapa's claims and then address my thoughts on the night results and what has been said since.

Response to Jawapa:

Hidden text

My thoughts on the night:

Well that was honestly the best possible result we could have asked for! I thought I'd screwed the town a little bit when the day ended in a no lynch but in actuality it was perfect. We are in exactly the same position as D1 player wise except now we have information on people both from what they have been saying and how the PR's have had a chance to investigate people.

We now have 2 possibilites here. Either Jawapa is Mafia and was role blocked by AlphaJon or the Mafia tried to kill me and Luka saved me. So let's take this one at a time:

IF the first possibility is true then it means Jawapa is Mafia. That is some solid evidence against Jawapa and a good strong reason to have him lynched.
Alternatively IF the Mafia did attempt to kill me then we have to ask ourselves why? What would make me a target?

AlphaJon wrote:

Luka said he healed Devlin, which makes me believe it was indeed a roleblock, because I don't see mafia targeting Devlin.

I very much agree with this. I really don't see why it would be a good idea to shoot me. Most players were fairly suspicious of me so surely it would be a good idea to keep me alive as a lynch option. This makes me believe that I would have only been a target if the Mafia wanted to silence me. They'd only want to silence me if I was on the right track as to who was Mafia. The people I mainly called out as potential Mafia were Slabdrill, jkdrip, diff, jawapa and AlphaJon. We can elliminate AlphaJon since he role claimed leaving just the other 4.
The fact that Luka healed me reinforces the idea that it was infact a role block that prevented last nights kill. If this is the case we lynch jawapa.
If it was instead my head that was destined for a bullet, then that would mean jawapa is still a potential scum. Personally I think if it was Luka's heal that prevented the kill then the most likely person to be Mafia, out of the 4, would be Slabdrill. But since In 1 scenario jawapa has a 100% probabilty of being Mafia and in the other he has a theoretical 25% chance of being Mafia, I think lynching jawapa would be a good use of the lynch today.

Evilbunny wrote:

I don't know what to think about luka and devlin any more.

Luka is almost definately the doctor. The information he gave about his role and his results seems too acurate to be lying. If Luka is town then I'm hoping that also clears my name since my main crime seems to be defending him. I strongly consider you town now so you don't have to worry about me making any pushes against you. Instead, if you come under fire, unless the reason is valid, I will defend you as aggresively as I defended Luka.

I'd also like to say that as you may know from previous games and this one, as well as what you will learn from future games, is that I will aggresively defend anyone I think is either strongly town or being attacked for a stupid reason. The 3 main stupid reasons I consider are: victim of RNG, not saying much and is a noob. I don't think any of those are valid reasons by themselves to warrent a lynch. They can be used as evidence to support other reasons but if they are the only reason the player is being lynched I will defend them. 

hummerz5 wrote:

hey guys again can I motion to throw out any talk of role cards?

Besides, giving the dictionary definition as we have makes confirmation by mafia trivial. Google word. Check definition. First to claim wins gold medal.

Can I have my gold medal now please?

Seriously though I agree with your statement. Once I gave the definition like that it would have been fairly easy for anyone to find the word and hence everyone now knows the final word on the role card. Therefore stating you know it does not clear you as Town. Besides, for all we know the Mafia role card could end something like 'you win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated'. So it doesn't really prove anything.

Onjit wrote:

This raises a few questions:

1) Who was the mafia's target?
2) Are either of these claims true, and if so, which one?

Well I think that both are true it's just that only one could have had an effect. Tbh they could both be true again. For example if jawapa tried to kill me but was role blocked by AlphaJon.

AnatolyEE wrote:

I got some shortcuts questions:

#203, #205: "FFs Luka." - Devlin

• What's FF?

FFS means for **** sake.

AnatolyEE wrote:

226 – MrJaWapa says Devlin is Mafia, so we get a problem: Devlin was healed, and (seems like) attacked by Jawa. Jawa was roleblocked by 227, so everything Jawa told us were lies, and in fact Devlin and Luka aren't Mafia.

It would appear so yes.

AnatolyEE wrote:

249 – Creates his Mafia List, also tripple posting is not allowed per the forums rules.

Double and triple posting rules on the forums do not apply to Mafia games fyi (for your interest).

Onjit wrote:

Also, I'm not sure if either of them have been online, but what specifically was shared between Luka and Sapizza and Devlin?

Personally I do think Maxi should post the screenshots that I sent him or at the very least just the first one where Sapizza tells me what he does. Because whilst what he told me isn't much it does have a small effect and I think everyone has the right to know all the information as it is unfair that only I have that. @Maxi I'd encourage you to share what I was told but it's your game and your rules so your choice.

So inconclusion, no matter what the cause of the no night kill was, jawapa is a potential threat in one and a confirmed threat in the other. I think it is fair to say that if anything, jawapa is the most likely person to be Mafia based on the information we currently have. Now we must decide if we wait for the cop to investigate jawapa at the end of this day to confirm our theories or if we should lynch him today for being the most likely candidate.

I personally think we should lynch him today so for now:

!vote MrJawapa

Here are also my general reads:

Gosha - Uknown, probably Town.
MrJaWapa - Scum.
hummerz5 - Strong Town.
Different55 - Unsure.
jkdrip - Unsure.
Slabdrill - Suspicious.
luka504 - Doctor.
Evilbunny - Strong Town.
AlphaJon - Role Blocker.
Onjit - Town.
AnatolyEE - Strong Town.
Processor - Town.

Devlin - As Diff said, I am Satan.

Maxi - Please share info.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#38 2017-08-11 10:37:34

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Jawapa and Luka have 2 votes each.

I'd unvote in an instant if jawapa gets too close to a lynch though. We have time and we don't need to waste it.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#39 2017-08-11 10:38:47

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:
Devlin wrote:

IF the Mafia did attempt to kill me then we have to ask ourselves why?

It looks like RNG. I'm not sure, but RNG would be best explanation.

I'd disagree. Mafia kills are almost never RNG as it would be unwise for them to do that.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#40 2017-08-11 10:49:35

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

But if Mafia in fact chose you? What will be a followed theory then? JaWapa told multiply times that me, you and Luka are Mafia. That means that we will be in fact Mafia, right?

No. If Jawapa is accusing us of being Mafia and then turns out to be Mafia it would mostly clear our names since if he was Mafia he would want to accuse town members as Mafia to get them lynched and tell us Mafia members are town to protect them.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#41 2017-08-11 10:52:38

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

In most games there are 3 Mafia members. If Jawapa is Mafia then I think we should look into Diff since they have a slight connection through their constant agreement but other than that idk.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#42 2017-08-11 10:58:41

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

Can it be that Processor is a townie or detective (if detective exists). He is in the background and spying.

Possibly, but I think I may know who the cop / detective is if there is one. I don't want to call them out on it because I don't want the Mafia to suspect them.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#43 2017-08-11 14:06:23

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

AlphaJon wrote:

About the night feedback, I asked maxi during D1, and he said that noone can know if he was roleblocked.

Thought so, since that's how it tends to work in most games.

So it is perfectly valid that Jawapa was unaware that he was role blocked if he was Mafia. Furthermore, if both Luka saved me and Jawapa targeted me for the night kill then perhaps Jawapa was assuming he wasn't the target of the role block when he called for the role blocker to reveal them self.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#44 2017-08-11 14:36:45

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

jkdrip wrote:

Here's the current vote count. If I missed something correct me.
[3] Jawa - jkdrip, Alpha, Dev
[1] Luka - JaWa

I'd also appreciate it more if people in general would just put their vote out there. That'd tell the rest of us where their mind is at. Or maybe you have a good reason not to idk

Some people won't vote yet until near the end of the day. We have 72 hours to decide who to vote for. There is no point in wasting that time by everyone voting in the first 15. I only have my vote on jawapa to reinforce the idea that he is a potential lynch target. If he reaches 5 votes I will unvote to make it 4 to reduce the risk that he is lynched too soon.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#45 2017-08-11 14:42:42

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'd prefer it if people simply stated who they would vote for rather than voting immediately. You can communicate easier through words rather than a simple vote.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#46 2017-08-11 14:50:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Maybe because I was the only one defending him and he wanted to keep me in the game because of that? He stated that he thinks the Mafia would be most likely to target me but I disagree with that, I would have thought they would have gone for him or a confirmed Townie rather than someone under fire like I was.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#47 2017-08-11 15:50:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

Let me reply before hammer... will be a while... at work

Don't worry we won't hammer you anytime soon. There's no point in pushing for a final vote until the last 10 hours or so in my opinion.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#48 2017-08-11 22:40:19

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

If you are skim reading I recommend you skip to the bottom part; this full post may not be all that interesting but the bottom is important. However, if you are a cop like role then please read the full thin because I adress you sometimes.

Different55 wrote:

Neutral roles don't have to be killing roles, there was that one game I was a witch or something, basically my win condition was just to survive.

On the topic of neutral roles I'm just going to say that I don't think there is one. I don't think jawapa being executioner is a good theory as I really do not see how it was exclusively him pushing for his 'target', that's assuming he rigged the RNG which I very much doubt. However if there is a neutral role then I'm willing to bet it's a witch or a survivor.

MrJaWapa wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

hey guys again can I motion to throw out any talk of role cards? one, it's bs. two, the role cards are probably formatted similarly. win conditions have parallels and copy & paste is easy. It's just as likely that the text was copy/pasted and key words changed.

Can't argue that it could be copy/pasted, but I was the first one to say anything.

Erm... no you weren't. Pretty sure I was in response to proc's question. Since I gave the definition there is every chance that if you were scum that you were able to figure out. Also for all anyone knows I could have easily just guessed the last word based on previous game's role cards. So the role card stuff doesn't clear anyone, neither me nor you.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Everyone involved there should have been mod-killed.

Tbh I don't feel that a mod kill would have been needed nor fair. It's not needed since what little information I got everyone *technically* has now and not fair because I neither asked nor had the chance to say no to the information. Sapizza was basically like "hey here's some illegal knowledge, oh that's against the rules? I'm sorry...". I really wish we could stop talking and looking into the sapizza drama because it's bad for the game's health. I will post what was said (if maxi doesn't beforehand) once the game was over if you're that interested.

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

They were the easiest target to shift focus away from Luka

That's exactly what I was getting at.

Okay so my defence here is basically that you are right then. It's just that you think I did that with scum intent whereas I know that I did it with town intent.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Based on what I posted earlier, I'm convinced Luka, Anatoly, and you are mafia. If Luka turned out mafia, you would more than likely be. I question Anatoly, and wonder if it could be AlphaJon, but I'm pretty sure it's Anatoly. For me, that was a win. If a real doctor stepped forward, Luka was obviously lying and hiding something, and we could just go down the line.

Well no one else has come forward as doctor have they? And I'm pretty sure most people would if it meant a guaranteed mafia lynch. Therefore we have no proof Luka is scum. You keep saying this point but there is clearly no grounds to it. As a result every time you say it you just look more and more desperate. Also I get the whole me and luka could be working together theory and I slightly understand your point that anatoly is in on it as well. But where has alphajon done anything that would make him linked to us? He role blocked you and it seems you are trying to sneakily make us think he is a liar.

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

...Gosha clearly can't defend himself due to his ban...

Should've been replaced anyway.

Well that's a bit harsh isn't it?

MrJaWapa wrote:

Or mafia didn't use their night kill. That's a possibility.

A possibility yes but that is hugely unlikely. You keep putting forward these theories that have possibility but low validity. It's almost as if you are trying to distract us from the more likely ones that just happen to involve you.

MrJaWapa wrote:

If I'm lynched, and you see I'm town, Devlin pushed for it.
If either Luka or Devlin is lynched, and they turn up town, it's likely the other is town.

Do it.

MrJaWapa wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

In what situation would mafia ever do this?

New to the game, inactivity, trying to give false reading to rb
Many reasons

Again these are more theories of you that are statistically unlikely. There would at least be 1 Mafia member that would be smart enough to prevent each of those situations occurring.

hummerz5 wrote:

one potential good reason for not taking all 72 hours is to strike while the iron's hot

the facts won't change, but people might cool down I guess...

I hadn't previously considered this and I agree with you. If jawapa does reach a near lynch then I am no longer likely to remove my vote as it may kill the moment.

AnatolyEE wrote:

Is there a Detective? If you got anything pls tell. If not, please don't show yourself.

This is a bad idea in my opinion. We've had enough role claims and it's too risky for the town to have anymore anytime soon. @Whoever the cop / detective is: If you do discover scum then I don't think you should roleclaim until absolutely necessary. By giving it time you can discover who that scum seems friendly with and as a result catch them out also. Only role claim if the town seems lost for who to lynch or you have a result for scum and someone you had a result for innocent is on the chopping block.

Also just pointing out that the detective / cop would probably have investigated myself or luka last night since we were the most voted for. As a result the cop is either someone who is pushing for us to die or defending us instead of someone who is unsure either way. And I know that they would be defending us.

If you are a night kill cop like I was last game then I just want you to know that your role sucks :3 Since you can only detect night kills you can easily confuse a vigilante or a bodyguard (who both could kill at night) for Mafia which would be very bad for everyone. So basically sucks to be you and don't role claim unless you are certain of your results (through results + behaviour).

But if the cop is who I think it is then I would just like to say we are in safe hands unless they get killed by the Mafia :/

MrJaWapa wrote:

Sure, but I what i was getting at is:
If gosha is an sk, he couldn't have killed anyone.

Omg yet another improbable theory to try and make us consider other situations that we could be in. Stop doing this, it's bad for your neck.

Okay I was writing all that and then got to page 14 and bam more rule breaks. Like seriously why have there been so many rule breaks this game? Also @maxi I'd be interested to know what happened with anatoly after the game ends.

I guess this puts some validity into jawapa's claims which isn't good for me and luka I guess. Luckily I know that we probably have the support of the cop. But I'd just like to point out that jawapa only recently threw anatoly into the mix of being with myself and luka. It's possible that the Mafia may have been aware of the drama going on with anatoly and as a result pushed against him and pinned him with us if they knew he was potentially going to be mod killed. So basically jawapa could have know anatoly would be struck by Thor so made it look like he was with us to make us look more suspicious.

Message to the cop: if you have to choose between role claiming or letting myself or luka die then I recommend that you let us die. I am a normal townie and luka is an inactive doctor, both of which are less valuable than a hidden cop.

Finally to end with, I think jkdrip was alluding to this but I just want to spell it out since I had not realised it:

If we lynch jawapa and it turns out he is town then it would mean that luka protecting me was the most likely cause of the no night kill, if he is scum then obviously it was the role block.

So basically if we lynch jawapa we will discover the results of N1 and either learn that there is 1 mafia member left and it will confirm that alphajon is the role blocker or it will confirm luka as the doctor and potentially clear my name as well.

There is literally nothing to lose in lynching jawapa at this point. A plus side for me here is that, unless you declare that the roleclaims are liars no matter what, then lynching jawapa will pretty much prove me as town either way.

I'd also like to state that I have the feeling that the Mafia have access to talk to each other during the day as well. If I was to guess at the other 2 Mafia roles I would say Godfather and Enforcer.

Basically, by lynching jawapa we have the most to learn. Whether jawapa is or isn't scum the point is we will learn a lot just by having his role confirmed to us.

And as jkdrip put it:

jkdrip wrote:

We get a lot of information by lynching JaWa.

jkdrip has just gone from a player I am slightly suspicious of to confirmed town in my opinion, similar to what happened when alphajon role claimed. As a side effect I now also consider Slabdrill town since I had previously paired them together as Mafia. Out of all the previous theories I had, only the one pairing jawapa and diff remains. This theory can be tested with a simple lynch on jawapa.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#49 2017-08-11 22:48:57

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Also gosha if your only point against proc is that he is inactive you should probably re-read the entire thread to get a better candidate.

Inactive players are almost never Mafia. This logic is purely anecdotal but in all the games I have played and in all the games I have read over, lynching an inactive player has never resulted in scum and often caused the town to fail.

Furthermore, most of what processor has said when he chips in every now and then has been in support of me so I guess that makes me a little biased to defend him. But Gosha if you genuinely believe I am town then I assure you that so is proc.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#50 2017-08-11 23:01:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Gosha wrote:
Devlin wrote:

Inactive players are almost never Mafia.

I didn't say he is a mafia!
I said he was a mafia in the previous game, that's why he was Very active.

Now he is almost inactive like he is trying to live silently while everyone is killing each other. This is not a tactic of the mafia. nor a town. This is the tactic of scum or whatever it's called

"the person who should live while everyone is dead"

Ahh so you think he's a witch?

Gosha wrote:

i mean, we know that Processor is not a silent mouse who always sits in the dark. He always talks about many stuff (last game is proof)
so being inactive is the only sign of bad person in this situation

I disagree. Last game I planned to stay low and out of the way to gather information as a night kill cop. Obviously I'm not very good at staying quiet but since proc has more experience than I do then perhaps he is able to control himself. Silence from a usual active player I do agree may be scum indicative, however it may also mean he is a power role trying to stay out of the cross hairs of the Mafia so I wouldn't risk a lynch on him.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer