Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-07 02:15:26

sapizza
Website

Ownership of EE

As most of you are aware, Everybody Edits is dying and the current owner isn't doing much to help.  However, I know someone who is capable and willing to fix it.  His name is Cercul1.

I believe he is a good candidate for the next owner of Everybody Edits for the following reasons:

• He is well known among the community

• He has several years of experience programming

• He is passionate about the game and willing to help

• He is trustworthy and a hardworker

I believe he can revive Everybody Edits and make it more enjoyable for both the veterans and for the new.  Although it's not known for sure whether Everybody Edits can be revived at all, it's worth trying anything we can to restore Everybody Edits to it's former glory.

Pizza is love, Pizza is life.
FluxBB bbcode test
Thanks Bluecloud for the profile picture&signature.

#2 2017-08-07 02:27:19

XxAtillaxX

Re: Ownership of EE

As you apparently don't know, there is already an acquisition in progress. I don't particularly want to get into a discussion about your friend, but I highly doubt he'd have the funding to get anything done.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2017-08-07 02:32:23

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

who? anyways, how is the game still running and getting updated

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Wooted by:

#4 2017-08-07 04:16:08

proficuous
Formerly terence

i mean it changes hands so often we may as well give this dude a shot

#5 2017-08-07 04:46:31

Xfrogman43

terence wrote:

XxAtillaxX wrote:

there is already an acquisition in progress

Why when they already have a plan?

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#6 2017-08-07 06:15:41

proficuous
Formerly terence

Xfrogman43 wrote:
terence wrote:

XxAtillaxX wrote:

there is already an acquisition in progress

Why when they already have a plan?

bc ee is dwindling rapidly and i reeeeally doubt theres a competent mystery person willing to invest the necessary time and money into making this work

i know I'm risking a 2000 word atilla essay but i feel like we've been thru this several times

owner is garbage > janitor underlings get restless, some afk, others quit > new owner/savior arrives, promising a new leaf > rinse & repeat

don't get me wrong, people start out with good intentions, but this game simply cannot get to the point where it's solvent.

what would get us there is an impractically large overhaul. (which, unfortunately, no one will ever bother staying active enough to see all the way through)

I would love for some upstanding community member to give it their all, but they're just going to recognize what so many others have: keeping a game afloat because several-dozen people refuse to leave is not an effective expense of anyone's time or money

so yeah, we may as well let random users take a shot at it lol

Wooted by:

#7 2017-08-07 07:25:53

Anatoly

Are you new here? How should somebody become the owner of the game. The entire community would be like

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

who?

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I don't particularly want to get into a discussion about your friend

XxAtillaxX wrote:

but I highly doubt he'd have the funding to get anything done.

This is something I won't believe:

sapizza wrote:
  • He is well known among the community

• He has several years of experience programming

• He is passionate about the game and willing to help

• He is trustworthy and a hardworker

Sorry, but just suggesting your friend, who is unknown in the community is bad. Just bad.

#8 2017-08-07 10:23:14

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

terence wrote:

keeping a game afloat because several-dozen people refuse to leave is not an effective expense of anyone's time or money

Which is why we aren't looking for someone who wants to be effective with their time or money, we are looking for someone who is willing to sacrifice that to devote themselves simply because that's what they want to do. And I believe Atillax mentioned that the mystery new owner already has money to support the game and is therefore willing to put more money into than they receive. If their efforts somehow turn EE profitable then that is just a bonus for them, not their goal. (at least that's what Atillax is making it sound like and I'm hoping it is true).

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#9 2017-08-07 11:42:46

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Now now now let's not agrue each other and flame each other...

Atilla, since when did EE got into a acquisition process? I've been lurking, so it's not my fault I don't know about it.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:
Michele1502102566671368

Board footer