Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

AA Crew

First of all, I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, and I'm sorry if this should be on the List Of People To Ban topic, but I think this deserves it's own post. AA Crew has been trolling levels on Kongregate all night, and now everyone has been asking for someone to bring this up here, so I did. Their Kong accounts include lots of usernames with "ben" in them. Again, I'm sorry if this shouldn't be here, but the entire Kong chat is backing me up, I'm getting PMs now with screenshots. Please be careful about giving the code to anyone, as ben likes to send spies into levels and get the code. This really needs to be posted.
EDIT: Just found some of his account names. Kong accounts include:
dfgbnh
ben54325
ben5738
Usernames include:
aacrew
EDIT #2: Feel free to send me screenshots, as at the moment he is saying "nyanyanya u dont have screenshots show me them loser". How... eloquent.

Last edited by Cheezburger (Feb 3 2011 10:53:03 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Varrith

Re: AA Crew

Someone said they hacked to get his code, so be careful giving your code away, and be careful in general.

#3 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

They don't hack, they just send someone in from the crew to get the code for them.

#4 Before February 2015

EE King

Shouldnt this be in groups section?

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

^
good job reading the topic.

Although, big deal if people troll, there's lots of troll 'groups' out there, most don't like them, but nothing is going to be done about it.

#6 Before February 2015

Jasonma

Well... I'm sure my level got trolled and right after... some dude came in and afked for like 2 hours... coincidence much? It held up my dueling programs for like... Whatever... I just wish I had more levels. And I wish the loadlevel and kick system were moved somewhere else because I don't really wanna do the verification thing.. that has nothing to do with chat does it? I mean that is just room controls that people should have. Or you could make it so that I could kick and loadlevel but not chat... same thing! Sorry if this doesn't totally belong in here. But you get the point. They trolled my level and I wish I had more power as room creator.

Last edited by Jasonma (Feb 5 2011 12:50:13 am)

Cheezburger 1423860108101324

Board footer