Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-09-09 18:29:29

Xfrogman43

Re: About EBE, and it's community.(not a hate post toward ebe)

I've never played this knockoff, just heard people complain about it

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#27 2017-09-09 18:45:06

icepegasus

Xfrogman43 wrote:

well ofcourse, every person who would post here is only complains about ebe, what other reason would someone wanna post here?

user.php?id=icepegasus

#28 2017-09-09 20:58:40

Xfrogman43

icepegasus wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

well ofcourse, every person who would post here is only complains about ebe, what other reason would someone wanna post here?

This isn't even its forum, so I don't think it should be posted here.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by: (4)

#29 2017-09-09 21:55:09

Latif

Guys please let all the EBE topics die, it annoys me so much. It's so stupid that people copy a whole game, edit its code, and make a new community. How could you even do that? Just make a new game if you have that potential.

#30 2017-09-09 22:05:06

Luka504

This entire topic is soooo stupid. I have never seen an EE remake cause so much ****ing drama in my entire life.

To all you EBE lovers:
If you like or otherwise enjoy EBE, great! I personally don't like it, since i don't think it has anything in it that's worthwhile. However, i won't stop you from playing if you enjoy it. But please, for the love of god PLEASE don't talk about it here. EBE has its own forums, go discuss your problems there. This forums is made for EE and I'd appreciate it if we just talk about that, and not about its remakes.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (4)

#31 2017-09-09 22:36:06

Zumza

I'm not sure what triggers me more: the fact that people complain after being warned by the EE staff that they shouldn't put time and effort into an illegal game, the fact that you're using EE forums instead of the EBE forums to discuss this matters, or the fact that you made this topic into the Debates category.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#32 2017-09-09 22:41:59

benedani

Michele wrote:

Realmaster42 is the worst creator I've seen out of all fanmade EE cilents. Can you imagine his worst leading skills he has? Surely it will make EBE fall, more like a downfall. He gives stupid bans to members, and stupid bans take away the fun of the game.

Another one: he literally cleared and saved my m8's world for no reason at all. Just... what

#33 2017-09-09 23:27:57, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-09-09 23:28:56)

hummerz5

incoming merge

edit: merged. this game isn't related to EE and isn't really debate-worthy I guess. Anywho, we have Off-Topic for these sorts of discussions

and I already put a thread here, so merged

#34 2017-09-10 01:22:25

Doomsdaytoy9000

EBE sucks, end of discussion

XR0wvu0.png

#35 2017-09-10 05:14:18

icepegasus

hummerz5 wrote:

incoming merge

edit: merged. this game isn't related to EE and isn't really debate-worthy I guess. Anywho, we have Off-Topic for these sorts of discussions

Great place to merge it to, there's only 1 problem tho:
It is a hate post towards EBE

user.php?id=icepegasus

#36 2017-09-10 05:34:09

Abelysk

icepegasus wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

incoming merge

Great place to merge it to, there's only 1 problem tho:
It is a hate post towards EBE

That's not a problem.

Wooted by: (3)

#37 2017-09-10 09:55:53, last edited by italkalotfromee (2017-09-10 09:56:30)

italkalotfromee

icepegasus wrote:

Noone forced anyone to hate you.
You think if anyone would force them to hate you or else they'd get banned will make them stay? you're wrong, they all hate you because of what you are.
A week ago about, someone named "Droid" entered EBE. just a normal user, which isn't even new, he was here before, but surely bean thought he was new.
After droid said "EBE isn't laggy, but EE isn't laggy either", you started swearing him, and calling him noob.
and the reason for that was, cause he didn't say anything bad about EE.
so watch your words.

The ignorance relies on the persons mind. The person in this type of matter will never understand until he cares or wants to develop his mind-state.

Droid wrote:

I am Italkalot in everybodyedits

Also, I am Droid in Every build Exist.

FluxBB bbcode test

#38 2017-09-10 12:10:12

benedani

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

EBE sucks, end of discussion

^^
if you want a more in depth reason just read through from my OP to this post (it was merged so basically it's my first message)

#39 2017-09-10 13:21:34, last edited by benedani (2017-09-10 13:24:35)

benedani

Update: I pretended to be a new user by using a VPN and creating a new account. Banned. EBE really IS cancerous.

Edit: Forgot to mention that they can also get your IP. All members of staff. It really IS an unsafe environment and nobody should ever play it unless they want to get hacked.

Wooted by:

#40 2017-09-10 14:43:10

LukeM
Website

benedani wrote:

Update: I pretended to be a new user by using a VPN and creating a new account. Banned. EBE really IS cancerous.

You do know this means nothing as you could just have been trying to be banned to prove your point?

Either way, you dont really need to convince people that EE is better on the EE forums, as thats why most of us are here...

Wooted by: (2)

#41 2017-09-10 15:18:31, last edited by icepegasus (2017-09-10 15:31:30)

icepegasus

benedani wrote:

Edit: Forgot to mention that they can also get your IP. All members of staff.

You sure are dumb..
Also EE
and also EFan gets IPs of players
and heres another surprise for you: these forums gets your IP too.
wheres your point? The IP we get is useless, except of an IP ban we really can't do anything with such information.

Edit: Mods can't even get the real IP of a player.

Latif wrote:

Guys please let all the EBE topics die, it annoys me so much. It's so stupid that people copy a whole game, edit its code, and make a new community. How could you even do that? Just make a new game if you have that potential.

I love it how benedanika wooted this post, while he owns a remake as well, that's hilarious.

user.php?id=icepegasus

Wooted by: (2)

#42 2017-09-10 16:40:44

capasha

benedani wrote:

It really IS an unsafe environment and nobody should ever play it unless they want to get hacked.

Wasn't it you that had such a cool hacking skills?

You have threatened both me and others in EE with:
I DDoS you
I Dox you
I Hack you

You also say that EBE can get your IP-Address. So can every site you visit do too, and they can get your IP-Address through VPN too if they want.
I thought a hacker like you would know this.

#43 2017-09-11 14:35:31

benedani

capasha wrote:

and they can get your IP-Address through VPN too if they want.

How? I want to know how would you get the real IP of an user through a VPN.

#44 2017-09-11 15:16:18

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm pretty sure EBE breaks every law of copyright in existence. Actually it's the definition of copyright infringement. So why isn't it down? Do mods not have the ability or don't care? Actually the answer is probably both.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#45 2017-09-11 15:18:56

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I'm pretty sure EBE breaks every law of copyright in existence. Actually it's the definition of copyright infringement. So why isn't it down? Do mods not have the ability or don't care? Actually the answer is probably both.

the admin and mds cant do anything about the game since its not thiers also unless this is unity it isnt copyrighted and all blocks belogn the chris

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#46 2017-09-11 18:55:05

capasha

peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

the admin and mds cant do anything about the game since its not thiers also unless this is unity it isnt copyrighted and all blocks belogn the chris

It's still NVD that own the game. Chris handed over the game to NVD which mean that they have full copyright about everything. EBE does use payments which is also against copyright laws.

#47 2017-09-11 19:03:08

peace

capasha wrote:
peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It's still NVD that own the game. Chris handed over the game to NVD which mean that they have full copyright about everything. EBE does use payments which is also against copyright laws.

ebe doesnt you cant buy gems there is there anything you can biuuy in ebe with REAL money?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#48 2017-09-11 20:52:39, last edited by Abiqi (2017-09-11 20:56:33)

Abiqi
Formerly Excoluss

To be honest you should all stop the drama over EBE. The BoltStrikes thing. Ok I have just seen it. It was really bad decision to do it. Now benedani. You know what you've been up to in EBE. Realmaster just couldn't stand this any longer. Now to all those ip, money and community things:
1st: EBE cannot see your real IP. Basically Realmaster added a small thing to prevent mods from seeing real IPs. They only see your "Protected IP". Not sure what is it. Later when I compared it with IPv4, I saw that they were different.
2nd: EBE doesn't get any money. People cannot get gems using money. Only by beating campaigns and daily rewards. Well sometimes giveaways happens, but haven't seen one in ages. EBE staff cannot put any ads into website to get money, and neither they can in other ways!
3rd: EBE community has changed a bit. Basically every game has it's own bullies. If you join EBE, you can see only some of the worlds online. But in those worlds, people can be really nice to you. Sometimes things like insults happens of course, but these can be forgotten //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I'm not against EBE or just protecting it. I really wanna end things down. The only valid reason I know people play EBE is... Fresh start.

Not today...

Wooted by:

#49 2017-09-11 21:41:30

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Kta123 is right, we're in a drama and I personally think we should let this drama stop. However, I feel like he is slightly wrong... anyhow,
I personally find that EBE sucks. I dont believe ee stole gravity effect. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

End of discussion

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#50 2017-09-11 23:57:17

LukeM
Website

^ sorry, but I think the safety of EBE may still need to be discussed

I think we need more info about what this protected IP is... You don't generally just 'add a small thing' that somehow takes in an IP address, and spits out another that can't be traced back to the original...
Usually this shouldn't be a problem, but as stated above (or maybe somewhere else, idk), it's really easy to become an EBE admin, and therefore get the IP of anyone who plays it, and as they don't seem to care about legality or morals, this could be a bad thing.

Wooted by:
Michele1506199816677863

Board footer