Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-30 12:55:37

BoltStrikes

About EBE, and it's community.(not a hate post toward ebe)

So, EBE. It's nice, and interesting. I am confident that it will be more lively, seen as it is owned by an EE player who is quite active. I remember seeing the world in the lobby.. something like "EE is dying join EBE". I joined, and icepegasus gave me a link to his game, every build exists. I bookmarked the page and messed around a litle, before forgetting about it entirely. Today, i notice it in my bookmarks: "I wonder what happened to that ebe reboot/clone." I go to the page, and it informs me that the link is outdated, followed by another link. I follow it to the EBE website. As i expected, there are no worlds online. Interested in what is going on, i clicked on the discord invite. And first thing i see, is that i have to wait 10 minutes before posting. No idea why they set it up that way, but okay i can wait. While i waited, i read the rules. My 10 minutes passed, and i went to #general to say hi. And the first message directed towards me was "Who are you?" I reply with "I am someone who played on day one, and now i am back for seconds //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile". Apparently they are blind, as they repeat their question: "Who the actual hell are you?" they say. Without giving me a chance to respond, someone else says "Probs an Ee spy." okay now i have no idea what an Ee spy is, but the other one says "Yeah probs", after which they kick me from the server. I was quick to rejoin, and i read their messages:

"Well there he goes."
"Yeah def an Ee spy."
"Oh look hes back"
"@Boltstrikes who are you?"

Ofcourse, i couldn't respond because of the 10 minute rule. Shortly after, i was banned. No reason. I guess they though i was an "Ee spy". I would just like to say, if you greet new players with an FU followed by a ban, you guys are probably not going to be successful. I wanted so badly to be part of the community, but i recieved a boot for seemingly no reason. Help? Anyone?

IGN: lazar1

#2 2017-07-30 13:42:39

Notcarksss

Re: About EBE, and it's community.(not a hate post toward ebe)

Hey BoltStrikes, sorry to hear that.

Sadly the current official EBE discord is a bit messed up at this moment, and there's not much I can do about it as I don't own it.

We are working on a new one to make it official, without these weird moderation mistakes.

You are free to join the game however, nobody will judge you, and you are welcome here.

Again, sorry for the issue.

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#3 2017-07-30 13:55:49

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

This is why i told you it was a bad idea to go to ebe. it still gives me nightmares...

If ebe discord doesnt treat you well that it's likely that the ebe game is bad.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-07-30 14:18:59

hummerz5

shuffled into off-topic because this isn't really a debate

thanks

#5 2017-07-30 14:21:10

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

well if they treat new players such as you like **** then they only make it worse for themselves //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

BoltStrikes wrote:

Help? Anyone?

funny how you ask EE community to help you with problems regarding EBE community

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#6 2017-07-30 16:21:43

BoltStrikes

maxi123 wrote:

funny how you ask EE community to help you with problems regarding EBE community

I was going to post this on the EBE forum, but apparently i can't post there either until i get "approved" which will probably take forever

#7 2017-07-30 17:49:13

Breadfinn

wtf is ebe

5671.jpg

#8 2017-07-30 18:47:17

BoltStrikes

its Every Build Exits, a clone of Everybody Edits

#9 2017-07-30 19:28:32

Weirdoverse
Website

BoltStrikes wrote:

worst EE remake*
ftfy

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#10 2017-07-30 21:11:31

peace

Weirdoverse wrote:
BoltStrikes wrote:

worst EE remake*
ftfy

nah its a very good one

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#11 2017-08-01 21:47:16

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

'good'? 'Good'? Good?! What in the world are you assuming, EBE is better than EE?! I'll have you know that EBE is just a crappy copy of Everybody Edits and that EBE lied in the EE stealing gravity block from EBE and incoporating it and that EE made it themselves because EE doesn't care about fan cilents or rather they doesn't go to see fan made EE cilents and that EBE is trying to make EE worse! How else can you explain that EBE isn't the reason why EE is dying and all these prepostirous things that peoples posts about that he or she likes EBE more than EE?! No it is not a good one it is just making us worse!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#12 2017-08-01 23:12:10

capasha

Michele wrote:

that EBE lied in the EE stealing gravity block from EBE!

Looks like you know a lot. I saw the world named gravity world before EE decided to add such feature.

#13 2017-08-02 20:54:36

skullz17

No one needs to look at EBE to come up with the gravity effect though, literally anyone can come up with something simple like that. It's just gravity arrows adapted into an effect.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#14 2017-09-09 14:19:03, last edited by benedani (2017-09-09 14:20:41)

benedani

Sure, Everybody Edits has got bad community and staff, but now it's infecting Every Build Exists. Just take a look.

Hidden text

I died inside. This is from the ADMINS of the game. It kinda shows why noone wants to play tbh.

Here are other reasons:
-Pretty much dead. Now I'm not exactly sure if it was ever alive, but yeah you can see in the world list what's going on.
-The community is bad too. They all wanted me banned for "being toxic". Even though it only should be for RM himself. Yes, that's right. Not only is the game a copy of EE, the two bad things I hate about EE are also in EBE. But another possibility is RM forced everyone into hating me or he would ban them. Stupid stuff.

Only good things of EBE that would be nice in EE:
-Gemcodes. Now since this can take away money from the game through gem farming, there should be some anti-alt system going on. One thing I could say is try to block as much VPNs as possible.
-Remove spaghetti code. AKA make the game much less laggy. Why is there a random value = value in the middle of the physics code?

Some other notes:

Hidden text

#15 2017-09-09 14:46:39

Nebula

I do surely agree with you, bans on the new users is impossible to do.

Wooted by:

#16 2017-09-09 15:16:25

Snowester

First: EBE is not allowed to make money because of the copyright.
Second: You really are toxic to EBE... I mean every day, you just *global* ban peoples and add them to your benebot. You're losing the people's trust in you...

BTW, what it is with you and cats?

Wooted by:

#17 2017-09-09 15:33:07

icepegasus

Noone forced anyone to hate you.
You think if anyone would force them to hate you or else they'd get banned will make them stay? you're wrong, they all hate you because of what you are.
A week ago about, someone named "Droid" entered EBE. just a normal user, which isn't even new, he was here before, but surely bean thought he was new.
After droid said "EBE isn't laggy, but EE isn't laggy either", you started swearing him, and calling him noob.
and the reason for that was, cause he didn't say anything bad about EE.
so watch your words.

user.php?id=icepegasus

#18 2017-09-09 15:34:12

peace

benedani wrote:

Sure, Everybody Edits has got bad community and staff, but now it's infecting Every Build Exists. Just take a look.

I died inside. This is from the ADMINS of the game. It kinda shows why noone wants to play tbh.

Here are other reasons:
-Pretty much dead. Now I'm not exactly sure if it was ever alive, but yeah you can see in the world list what's going on.
-The community is bad too. They all wanted me banned for "being toxic". Even though it only should be for RM himself. Yes, that's right. Not only is the game a copy of EE, the two bad things I hate about EE are also in EBE. But another possibility is RM forced everyone into hating me or he would ban them. Stupid stuff.

Only good things of EBE that would be nice in EE:
-Gemcodes. Now since this can take away money from the game through gem farming, there should be some anti-alt system going on. One thing I could say is try to block as much VPNs as possible.
-Remove spaghetti code. AKA make the game much less laggy. Why is there a random value = value in the middle of the physics code?

Some other notes:

Hidden text

rm diddnt force everyone he never forced me to hate you in ebe and you starte dto hate me

peace.png

Wooted by:

#19 2017-09-09 15:45:07

benedani

lol the entire EBE team is here... ooh I'm so scared.

icepegasus wrote:

so watch your words.

Why, what are you gonna do? Ban me? AHAHAHAHA I'm already banned, so...

Wooted by:

#20 2017-09-09 15:47:00

icepegasus

benedani wrote:

lol the entire EBE team is here... ooh I'm so scared.

icepegasus wrote:

so watch your words.

Why, what are you gonna do? Ban me? AHAHAHAHA I'm already banned, so...

nope, I just mean watch what u say, cause you are incorrect.

user.php?id=icepegasus

#21 2017-09-09 16:28:31

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Tsk tsk tsk... you're wrong, Icepegasus. I can confirm Benedani's statement at hating EBE. When I found this website, and when I found out that EE stole EBE's gravity block, I was initially shocked, and was planning to move to EBE, but after realising how bad is the EBE community I just remained here in EE. Its just more worser than EE. EE isn't good, but it's not bad either, EBE is just the worst EE cilent I've seen, due to them lieing about copying gravity effect.

When you, staffs of EBE, released this information, you pratically made my favorite game erupt in chaos. Because of you some peoples, of whom one is my best friend, has permanently left EE and never joined your cilent. Why won't you give up and move on to the official EE cilent?!

Realmaster42 is the worst creator I've seen out of all fanmade EE cilents. Can you imagine his worst leading skills he has? Surely it will make EBE fall, more like a downfall. He gives stupid bans to members, and stupid bans take away the fun of the game.

Sigh.... I don't even want to be here, but because of you I had to explain... I'm just glad that someone is finally on my side. Individually or team, I don't care, I should be more content about someone being on my side.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#22 2017-09-09 16:34:54

icepegasus

Michele wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk... you're wrong, Icepegasus. I can confirm Benedani's statement at hating EBE. When I found this website, and when I found out that EE stole EBE's gravity block, I was initially shocked, and was planning to move to EBE

Lol you should get your versions fixed up. this step never happened, there wasn't even 1 second of ur life that u were shocked about it, you not even 1 time said that we werent lying.
Please, before posting something, make sure to check your other lies, and get your versions fixed.

user.php?id=icepegasus

#23 2017-09-09 16:42:17

LukeM
Website

Michele wrote:

I'm just glad that someone is finally on my side. Individually or team, I don't care, I should be more content about someone being on my side.

Just FYI, Im pretty sure most of the people that play EE are on your side, its just a very loud minority that hate EE and love EBE

#24 2017-09-09 16:52:23, last edited by Goldy301 (2017-09-09 17:22:52)

Goldy301
Website

Lol Michelle, he did not give stupid **** bans to people, he did not even take the fun away from the game. Tbh imo EE has very limited things to do, the community is not friendly for me, but ever since I moved to EBE, I smiled and laughed how they are so friendly, also don't compare EE to EBE. That's why I became so inactive in EE, leave EBE alone.

To Beandanika,
Let me tell you one thing, you are still toxic, you really do call people noob for no reason, even to me when I did nothing, even unfriending me, and the reason was "because you're a nub". What? What the ****. I was confused at that time, until one day, everyone complained about you. If you accept your ban on EBE, why do you do it? Realmaster did not even force everyone to hate you, you made us do it. Think about yourself and act as you deem right. Srsly this gui. On9仔囉,一個87嘅人

wxl2iOk.jpg

#25 2017-09-09 18:14:19

peace

GUYS ebe isnt bad nor its worse then ee  di u see staaf everyday in ee? no? i do in ebe
ebe has nice features it only doesnt have much players

peace.png

Michele1506199816677863

Board footer