Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-30 10:04:04, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-07-30 14:16:51)

peace

WHERE THE **** IS NVD FIX YOUR SEVERS THEY LAG LIKE HELL

srsly people teleport sometimes cuz of sevr lag chat lag movemebt lag sometimes i get curse wile im not touched (other have seen me and touche dme while i wanst ther eor so) and i just got disconeted cuz server did absolutly nothing

slightly fixed topic subject -hz5

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-07-30 10:22:32

Luka504

Re: WHERE THE **** IS NVD FIX YOUR SEVERS THEY LAG LIKE HELL

EE is always laggy, these things happen all the time, but dont worry it will all be fixed when Unity comes out!
Lol yeah that won't happen.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2017-07-30 10:41:29, last edited by peace (2017-07-30 10:41:51)

peace

Luka504 wrote:

EE is always laggy, these things happen all the time, but dont worry it will all be fixed when Unity comes out!
Lol yeah that won't happen.

it wasnt that bad as now the last days and nvsd is now away for a full month wtf a owner of a game away for a full month COME BACK NVD [tag] nvd [/tag] COME BACK

peace.png

#4 2017-07-30 10:46:29

LukeM
Website

I dont think its anything to do with the servers, they dont do anything to do with the physics, just relay messages between people. It would probably be client side lag that youre experiencing, which is still a problem, but only for some people

#5 2017-07-30 11:17:16

Myst

are I the only one who is not lagging on ee?

Wooted by:

#6 2017-07-30 11:23:33, last edited by LukeM (2017-07-30 11:23:53)

LukeM
Website

Mysterion wrote:

Not me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile, I have a super OP computer that can run modern 3d games on max graphics... and just about EE!

I dont see what all the processing power is going into though... EE is a 2d game with slightly complicated physics, and very simple graphics, what can be so intensive? Is it not hardware accelerated or something?

Wooted by:

#7 2017-07-30 12:02:14, last edited by peace (2017-07-30 12:04:03)

peace

destroyer123 wrote:

I dont think its anything to do with the servers, they dont do anything to do with the physics, just relay messages between people. It would probably be client side lag that youre experiencing, which is still a problem, but only for some people

destroyer no its not the client when you chat it sends 'say to the server the sever needs to send it back inorder your chat will be sned to the world so the chat lag is DEFINETLY the server also people not moving and then teleporting away is also the server not getiing or sending the m packets correctly and then at a point it sometimes stops gets too much packets and disconnects you people getting curse\zoombie may be the saeme problem wiht those m pckest although im not sure about that but is annoying if you play curse tag oor hide annd seek and not knowing where evryone is and not knowing when you will get a DC

EDIT: also destroyer nvd is ofline for a month now (not joining a world atleast) im his friend shouldnt a powner be online frequently checking his game and talkning to people in a world? also i don tsee much forum posts from him

peace.png

#8 2017-07-30 12:14:18

LukeM
Website

peace men wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

destroyer no its not the client when you chat it sends 'say to the server the sever needs to send it back inorder your chat will be sned to the world so the chat lag is DEFINETLY the server also people not moving and then teleporting away is also the server not getiing or sending the m packets correctly and then at a point it sometimes stops gets too much packets and disconnects you people getting curse\zoombie may be the saeme problem wiht those m pckest although im not sure about that but is annoying if you play curse tag oor hide annd seek and not knowing where evryone is and not knowing when you will get a DC

Oh, I thought you meant you sometimes teleport...
In that case, its probably your internet connection, not their servers, as not everybody is having this problem (afaik).

Just a quick explanation:
The teleporting happens when movement messages are delayed, so they teleport back to where they were when they originally send the message. This means that the delays are either in the servers internet connection, or the clients internet connection, and as servers almost always have incredibly good internet connections, and it isnt happening to everyone, its probably a problem with yours.

#9 2017-07-30 12:24:24

peace

destroyer123 wrote:
peace men wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

Oh, I thought you meant you sometimes teleport...
In that case, its probably your internet connection, not their servers, as not everybody is having this problem (afaik).

Just a quick explanation:
The teleporting happens when movement messages are delayed, so they teleport back to where they were when they originally send the message. This means that the delays are either in the servers internet connection, or the clients internet connection, and as servers almost always have incredibly good internet connections, and it isnt happening to everyone, its probably a problem with yours.

happens to my friedns too nand not much player online now so more peole have the problem

peace.png

#10 2017-07-30 12:56:17

LukeM
Website

peace men wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

happens to my friedns too nand not much player online now so more peole have the problem

My point is that if not everyone has the problem, then it cant be the EE servers, as the same servers are used for everyone, and if it was a problem with them, everyone would experience it.

#11 2017-07-30 13:37:22

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Am I the only one who thinks DDOS may be the cause for the lag?

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#12 2017-07-30 13:40:01

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

It couldn't possibly be your internet connection. >.>

Are we blaming NVD for everything now, like some kind of retarded "Thanks Obama"? If anyone, blame Benjaminsen who actually set up PlayerIO's servers.

OP sounds like Soniiety turned evil. Turn off caps lock - you're annoying af. "Im always making peace evrywhere" my ****. Don't swear in a thread title (and I thought you weren't allowed to half-censor your own swearing).

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#13 2017-07-30 15:02:40

John

Luka504 wrote:

EE is always laggy

It was fine before 2012.

Mysterion wrote:

I don't have any lag issues either, but on my laptop, it's a different story...

--

Either your computer is garbage or internet is garbage. But at the same time, you shouldn't need a gaming PC to play EE...

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

PTU

#14 2017-07-30 16:39:30, last edited by LukeM (2017-07-30 16:39:55)

LukeM
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

Why not?
This seems exactly like what would happen if your internet is slow for a few days or whatever, unless, I guess, if its happening to everyone, and I just happened to be logged in while it wasnt happening...

#15 2017-07-30 17:17:00, last edited by peace (2017-07-30 17:18:40)

peace

destroyer123 wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Why not?
This seems exactly like what would happen if your internet is slow for a few days or whatever, unless, I guess, if its happening to everyone, and I just happened to be logged in while it wasnt happening...

it could be my internet but its not only me and nvd is gone for a month now ee was alwasy a bit laggy sometimes now while there is somethign with falsh and they want to go to unity but they still arent in unity... also where are allother admin/mods

EDIT: + i play a ee remake where they use a free server from playerIO and its all fine there while that remake isnt as old as ee and doesnt have all blocks yet

peace.png

#16 2017-07-30 17:28:17

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

its happening to a lot of people at the same time so it has something to do with servers.

suddenly random sig change

#17 2017-07-30 19:02:47

Lictor666

I can't even log in into EE now...

#18 2017-07-30 19:24:41

LukeM
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

its happening to a lot of people at the same time so it has something to do with servers.

I guess I must have just somehow managed to log in only while its not happening? Somehow...

If thats so, there still wouldnt be anything the EE staff could do about it, because it is probably PlayerIO's problem

#19 2017-07-30 20:02:26

peace

destroyer123 wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

I guess I must have just somehow managed to log in only while its not happening? Somehow...

If thats so, there still wouldnt be anything the EE staff could do about it, because it is probably PlayerIO's problem

try to play a world for 10 straig minutes to see the lag just chat a lot with users youll first expierence no lag but later your chat delay will b ebigge rbigger until a DC

peace.png

peace1501441346670360

Board footer